Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if ... ?  (Read 1112 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:32:56 PM

Agreed! Jeez - sometimes you read something 2-3 times and still can't get even the general idea - now I'm no grammar nazi but when I can't understand what you're saying then that's just spam!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iefken (OP)

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:15:57 PM

Seems I had a typo myself this morning, or it was intentially and i dont remember, anyway, yea, lot of people not speaking quiet enough English so that I can understand. And not to brag but my english is not really that bad...
mrflibblehat

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:27:23 PM

A typo is one thing but when they write in their own language but with english words (if you know what I mean) then it's just tiring to watch and try to understand what they're trying to say.

iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:33:25 PM

A typo is one thing but when they write in their own language but with english words (if you know what I mean) then it's just tiring to watch and try to understand what they're trying to say.
Hehe true, but not to lose this thread whilst not talking about investments...

Any idea's on some new investment sites? Smiley coindoubler seems to be paying (aside from that one i brought up)...
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:49:12 PM

Any idea's on some new investment sites? Smiley coindoubler seems to be paying (aside from that one i brought up)...
ehh which coindoubler are you talkong about? Most look like they have problems except btc.surf is doing well so far. 0.15BTC there currently in three spread out payments and wont be depositting more until at least two are in profit (another day or so). Otherwise socialbitco.in looks like people might jump on it but I'm not holding my breathe... they haven't been punctual.
mrflibblehat

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:50:01 PM

You mean you've found some site that promises to double your BTC and the scamming part of escaping you? Don't let yourself be fooled.

iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:09:46 PM

You mean you've found some site that promises to double your BTC and the scamming part of escaping you? Don't let yourself be fooled.
It is just a high risk investment game... everyone knows every single site is going scam (and if you do not know, then you are not ready te be on this page).
It's just having luck that you can invest long enough to turn the odds for your profit, so yea, I still believe it IS the same as gambling, though a bit more peculiar since you are promised it will work. And I just like to laugh with people's post where they desperately ask for the refund of their investment lol. Call me a douche I don't care. And I do play on some of these, but even though I always hope to win, I have been pushed from my little pink cloud where magic happens, btc is real, hyip are real, doublers are real, but you ahve to be lucky to know when to get in, and when to stay out. Develop a good system for the latter, and I do believe there is much to be gained... Wish I had the skills to make a website myself. So I could myself try what is found to be a profitable way for both investors and admin... Well perhaps I should learn how to make sites lol
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:27:08 PM

ehh which coindoubler are you talkong about? Most look like they have problems except btc.surf is doing well so far. 0.15BTC there currently in three spread out payments and wont be depositting more until at least two are in profit (another day or so). Otherwise socialbitco.in looks like people might jump on it but I'm not holding my breathe... they haven't been punctual.
It is nice to know that someone other than a newbie is saying that atleast one of these sites they are some what confident in and has continued to put in several deposits to show this.
That is why I was asking you for a link so I can dabble a bit into it too and see where it takes me. Into profit or loss. That is how this game is played right?  Undecided

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:02:44 PM

Yes, I am always willing to PM my ref links from the sites I have had success in, with a warning that this is gambling. iefken nailed it in his post above about getting in at the right time. Never trust these sites with more that you are willing to lose, no matter how sincere the OP is. I recommend pulling out after one or two cycles and only reinvest the principle you first deposited (if substantial enough) because if you continue to reinvest your profits (which most do and keep the game alive) you will eventually stop recieving those hourly payments and be left with nada.

Be wary of sites without a max deposit limit or with a high limit (3+ btc) because when people toss that amount in the pot the admins will likely run before turning those profits. Sites with low maximum deposits are the best (like btc.surf's 0.5 btc max) but even they point out that one address can make multiple deposits so... hope there aren't too many greedy people depositing 0.5 multiple times, tempting the admins.

Good luck, ponzi profiteers!
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:43:51 PM

Yes, I am always willing to PM my ref links from the sites I have had success in, with a warning that this is gambling. iefken nailed it in his post above about getting in at the right time. Never trust these sites with more that you are willing to lose, no matter how sincere the OP is. I recommend pulling out after one or two cycles and only reinvest the principle you first deposited (if substantial enough) because if you continue to reinvest your profits (which most do and keep the game alive) you will eventually stop recieving those hourly payments and be left with nada.

Be wary of sites without a max deposit limit or with a high limit (3+ btc) because when people toss that amount in the pot the admins will likely run before turning those profits. Sites with low maximum deposits are the best (like btc.surf's 0.5 btc max) but even they point out that one address can make multiple deposits so... hope there aren't too many greedy people depositing 0.5 multiple times, tempting the admins.

This post.

We should be able to upvote it lol, mind if I copy paste it in my initial post of this thread? so that perhaps most people who do come here can read it and we can perhaps make people come to senses that, well everything what you said is real. Smiley
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:44:16 AM

Such as BTC sprout? They jumped ship getting away with 100+btc before bailing out of sending out anymore payments.
Would you say that is what this one is waiting for til they do the same? 100btc is the magic number for these ponzis to high tail it with their bounty?

iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:54:14 AM

Such as BTC sprout? They jumped ship getting away with 100+btc before bailing out of sending out anymore payments.
Would you say that is what this one is waiting for til they do the same? 100btc is the magic number for these ponzis to high tail it with their bounty?
When did you buy that account? Lol I would not expect such questions from a hero member...

As a matter of fact I have made a post in this btcsprout: please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314523.msg13640786#msg13640786
the 100 BTC was just a lie, he received like 30 btc and paid like 14 leaving him with appr. 16 btc...
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:09:47 AM

The question was valid as I would think 30btc is not enough. They do use 80% of the collected funds for payouts and just pocket the rest.
Surf I would say will wait until yielding 100 then take the high road to run with a comfortable amount of 20btc. What do you think, they and any other of these POS sites are all doing this to try to pay back it's members double with money that does not exist?
But of course I am just speculating  Undecided

iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:20:07 AM

The question was valid as I would think 30btc is not enough. They do use 80% of the collected funds for payouts and just pocket the rest.
Surf I would say will wait until yielding 100 then take the high road to run with a comfortable amount of 20btc. What do you think, they and any other of these POS sites are all doing this to try to pay back it's members double with money that does not exist?
can you elaborate on 80%? of course they will pay for some amount of time to proof to people they do pay, and then after a while when there's enough in the wallet, footshie :p
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:26:18 AM

can you elaborate on 80%? of course they will pay for some amount of time to proof to people they do pay, and then after a while when there's enough in the wallet, footshie :p
Of the amount needed to payout their foolish members who get into their scamming websites in the first place  Roll Eyes This, of course, is a hypothetical number. It could be 99% from what anyone else knows but what moron would do all that work and put up with all the headaches with "customer service" just to make 1%. You would be surprised, as someone on the btc sprout thread said, "..Admin could of Madoff with a whole lot more than that!"
They don't call them Ponzi scheming websites for nothing. Then they will play a made-off like Bernie did too all those fool investors in the real world.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: