Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign Up Using My Ref Link and Earn $1.20! Takes 1 Minute  (Read 615 times)
TheJuiceBox (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:29:34 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 06:48:27 AM by TheJuiceBox

Hello! I'm offering 20 cents to anyone who signs up for FreeEats using my referral link. FreeEats offers a 1 dollar registration bonus that is paid in Paypal within a few minutes of signing up. The website requires that you have a valid cell phone number and that your cellphone number be linked to your Paypal. Once you get paid, and after we confirm that you actually signed up and I'll send you $0.20 extra in BTC! Please PM me for the ref link or use the one in my signature!  Thanks! Unfortunately this does not work with phone numbers from outside the US or any number on Google Voice or similar service.

--------- Remember that your Paypal account needs to be linked to your phone number before doing this offer!

EDIT: You don't need a verified Paypal to sign up. It's pretty much just a network that pays you $1 to sign up, and then $0.25 for every text they send you afterwards. I signed up probably 3 months ago, and only recieved 1 or 2 text messages from them afterwards paying $0.25 each. I found this reddit post that sums it up better than I can. https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/2piwuk/the_complete_freeeats_guide_with_payment_proof/
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:35:10 PM

By the way Did you received your payment? Let us Know with Screen shot.

Secondly why they need our Mobile Number for the Registration?

Edit: I think they want to advertise something On the Number which is Linked with Paypal. ?
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:36:50 PM

Secondly why they need our Mobile Number for the Registration?

Spam. Why else?
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:14:11 PM

just for asking because i don't have paypal with verified account could me use another payment method for registering in this site?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:20:51 PM

just for asking because i don't have paypal with verified account could me use another payment method for registering in this site?

No just read their FAQ, Thet strictly needed a Paypal account, + a Cell phone Number which is used in the Paypal, other wise you will NOT get paid.

So basically they need your cell phone Number.

I haven’t gotten paid yet. Where’s my money?

We transmit payments via PayPal to our users. When users can’t locate their payments this can usually be resolved by making sure that proper PayPal account information is being used. You don’t need a PayPal account to register. You do need a PayPal account to receive the payments and withdraw them from PayPal (www.PayPal.com). Your PayPal account should use the same phone number that you used to register with The FreeEats Network. When you create a new PayPal account with the phone number you used to register, your newly created PayPal account will be populated with payments we made to you in the preceding thirty (30) days. PayPal returns payments if don't collect them so if you wait too long, you will forfeit payments. If you do not collect a PayPal payment and it is returned to us you will not be entitled to that payment, unless it was due to an error by us in transmitting the payment (if you gave us correct credentials, for example, but we didn’t use them.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:32:46 PM

Hello sir can i take this job i just want to try and i want to know if what kind of website is this?
Just pm me the link and more details...
TheJuiceBox (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:10:53 PM

Hello sir can i take this job i just want to try and i want to know if what kind of website is this?
Just pm me the link and more details...
Pm'ed and also updated the first post with some more info!

Pm'ed, you don't need a verified Paypal to receive the payment!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

is it available worldwide? I am an Indian and my PayPal is linked to my mobile,can I participate?

kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:30:36 AM

interested to do that..but i dont have verifify paypal account..
or can you send me the link?please give me more details
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:38:36 AM

is it available worldwide? I am an Indian and my PayPal is linked to my mobile,can I participate?

I guess not. Tried to open the site and asks for mobile number and zip code that seem to fit only in the US.

You must have a valid U.S. cell phone numbers that can be used with The FreeEats Network. We check this during the registration process. It is possible that we don't have your number listed. If you believe you have a valid U.S. cell number that is still failing validation, please contact us with the phone number and zip code you’d like to be registered with, and we'll do what we can to get you added. Most, but not all U.S. carriers work.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:45:02 AM

AFAIK it is only for US, I will join if it is worldwide
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 03:47:06 AM

Thank you for sending your offer to me but I am not qualified they are rejecting my phone number and my zip code they are not available to internet users you should fist clear things up on who can sign up to your offer this is quite misleading to all of us

Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:49:56 AM

i tried registering even using a online US number for verification but im getting an error that they can accept the number. :/
TheJuiceBox (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:30:30 PM

Still looking for people to try this out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: