Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest and fastest way of buying Bitcoin  (Read 5338 times)
LiberOptions (OP)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:48:01 PM

I need to buy bitcoin and fast with credit card.
Which service is the most reliable? can you guys give me some tips?
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:09:04 PM

your title says that you want a fast way to buy bitcoin
If you're going to use a credit card then there is no fast way, you will have to go through ID verification which may take a while

I think you can just use your Credit Card and buy something, then resell for bitcoin

X42

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:19:40 PM

Are you in North America? If not i know Cex.io that let you verify quickly and then buy with credit card. But know that credit cards have usually 3-6% fee when you take into account everything.

If yes, there is Coinbase where you can link to a bank account. If you are in Canada you can use Interact debit to buy instantly at a flat fee of 1$.
LiberOptions (OP)

Activity: 412

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:12:58 AM

Are you in North America? If not i know Cex.io that let you verify quickly and then buy with credit card. But know that credit cards have usually 3-6% fee when you take into account everything.

If yes, there is Coinbase where you can link to a bank account. If you are in Canada you can use Interact debit to buy instantly at a flat fee of 1$.

Nope. Europe
But thanks guys I have found a way. I could buy it straight with coincorner ;=)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:35:58 AM

Nope. Europe

Never heard of them, but their site looks good Smiley

They seem to charge an insane premium though. Bitcoin for 403 euro at the moment, when I can buy it from bitonic.nl (they also charge a substantial premium) for 373 euro. That is a 30 euro difference to buy your coins.

I wouldn't use it unless I was desperate to get the coins fast.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:39:00 AM

I use Uphold to buy bitcoin. not super fast, but super convenient.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:03:32 PM

Nope. Europe

Congrats on getting the site, but i am checking that the site price is very high from the market price , Please be careful in buying and selling bitcoins because their are so many site that offer all types of payment but their services are very bad and they charge very high premium on trading. so dont be in hurry to buy bitcoin, first check the site and its report from others then try to buy or sell so that you should not get scam afterwards.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:11:33 PM

It highly depends from which country you come. In most countries outside the USA, Europe and Asia, LocalBitcoins is the best option. If you came from Europe (SEPA) then Kraken, Bitcoin.de and some others are very reliable. If you come from the States then Coinbase.com is a good option.
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:44:26 PM

you should try using the most popular bitcoin exchanges i think it would be the easiest way
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:21:53 AM

i am sure there was so many exchange accept credit card to buy and sell bitcoin,and almost of them is fast and reliable,you just need to choose among them and pick one or two exchange that have good reputation and popular,i suggest you coinbase and cex.io. they are very popular and secure,or you can ask to your friends,how secure and fast using that two exchange.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:35:16 AM

you should try using the most popular bitcoin exchanges i think it would be the easiest way
Thats not a fair response, try to do trade with traders suggested by bitcointalk. You can have interaction with your trader and decide whether to go for it or choose another trader with the trust mark provided by the forum based on the traders business,trade activities. This will surely ensure secure as well as fastest buying
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:36:48 PM

You can buy bitcoins from a bitcoin atm in some country.
Also you can buy bitcoins face to face from different people.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

you could search for the most popular exchanges such as bitstamp or something like that, it should be very easy to buy your bitcoins there if you have a credit card, i hope you will manage to make it work
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:00:41 PM

You can buy bitcoins from a bitcoin atm in some country.
Also you can buy bitcoins face to face from different people.

Buying btc face to face from different people can be time-consuming.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:39:17 PM

I am buying it from localbitcoins.com and I think it is the best place to buy and sell your coins without any hesitation and everything is going risk free for me.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:28:15 PM

fastest should be circle if you have an international credit card, but I don't know if will be the cheapest, make sure to check all the fees and taxes you'll pay
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:50:52 PM

fastest should be circle if you have an international credit card, but I don't know if will be the cheapest, make sure to check all the fees and taxes you'll pay

I also like coinbase depending on level you can get some instant.  And can at least buy and lock in on a price as you wait on them to get money from account if big amount of BTC.  Some don't like it due to KYC rules, but it's a great way if your going to be buying/selling coins in US.

And it's insurance policy on coins in it's hands is far better then most exchanges.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:54:46 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by "international credit card".
If you're not from the US, I believe it's impossible to buy off circle.

I'm Canadian and I have a credit card issued by an american bank (Chase) and I couldn't get Circle to sell me coins during the beta.
Maybe it has changed but I doubt it really much.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:35:44 AM

I'm from indonesia, and I'm usually buy bitcoin with CC on paypal since there's no other kind of exchanger that accept credit card.
Once I'm purchase with CC, I can buy bitcoin without hassle. Just make sure that you're understand on how paypal work to prevent something unwanted !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:27:45 AM

I'm from indonesia, and I'm usually buy bitcoin with CC on paypal since there's no other kind of exchanger that accept credit card.
Once I'm purchase with CC, I can buy bitcoin without hassle. Just make sure that you're understand on how paypal work to prevent something unwanted !

What a beautiful country  Grin . I never feel so hard if want to buy or sell bitcoin because i have a friend on Facebook who do that service. Just transfer my fiat to him, and bitcoin will be sent by him to my bitcoin address.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: