Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Donation for Ocean Barge to Ship out all Bitcoin Degenerate and Scammers  (Read 378 times)
ChineseSavior (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 02:28:24 AM by ChineseSavior

Hello,

As the title says. I will be accepting donations for a barge that we will be putting all bitcoin degenerates and scammers on (with there legal consent of course).

The barge can be had for anywhere from 500k-1m. My thoughts are why spend more for the degens / scammers though? I reason that we SHOULD enable the barge with wifi for them so that we can target them and counter scam them run psyops exctract all there coin / souls etc.

However I do not advise we waste money on a real shower or bedding. Most are crusty low life drug addicts and lowlifes that rarely shower and usually fall asleep in front of there terminals / troll boxes / botched drug stash.

if you are with me here is the gofundme.com page and also a btc address. I will be logging all donations in this thread publicly with an updated weekly total.

It will be very easy to get a few media sites to promote our mission and we will jointly be able to break a campaign bottle across the head of the barge and give it a little classy kick out to sea. consider the favor we will be doing for there familes, the bitcoin community, and society in general.

we will also be able to bribe these people there easily and then also sell the project back to nasa before they visit mars to see how a handful of loonies can function together in close quarters for extended periods. There's lots of ways to profit, infinite really.

also this is a community project all ideas will be accepted too.

12htBcakfeNTUpKfNPreGSfqMnEvBFNMWC - donate btc for the barge

www.gofundme.com/scammersBarge

ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:18:31 AM

is everyone here a scammer? Is everyone broke? Do people love the scammers? ops please?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:18:51 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 07:29:10 AM by notbatman

No no, you're doing it all wrong. You need to beat them at their own game and find a way to profit from shipping them out to sea on a barge.

Something like getting them to pay an exorbitant fee for an exclusive elite luxury cruse then putting them to work with forced labour gutting fish. As the barge fills to capacity the least productive scammers can be culled and their organs sold off to the highest bidder.
ChineseSavior (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:24:42 PM

No no, you're doing it all wrong. You need to beat them at their own game and find a way to profit from shipping them out to sea on a barge.

Something like getting them to pay an exorbitant fee for an exclusive elite luxury cruse then putting them to work with forced labour gutting fish. As the barge fills to capacity the least productive scammers can be culled and their organs sold off to the highest bidder.

thats basically exaclty what im trying topropose. What a brilliant idea. Thats what im saying if we can get some ideas pining aroundit may really happen..

I would even be willing to give them a daily allowance to go on the barge. We could sell the expriment back to nasa and research comanies. There families would even payus to dump them out to sea on this barge. It would not be very far say 50 miles. Too far for them to swim....

during the storms we MAY be kind enough to bring the barge in to shore and let them step off for a while. I mean thats why we have a community here to helpwith these idea. This is all off the top of the head and being writting in the bussiness plan as we speak but the more the merrier.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:05:48 PM

So they should be taken on a permanent cruise ship or when in the middle of the ocean offer them to the Shark God?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: