Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FRN] Francs. the UNMODERATED Thread.  (Read 2952 times)
slavo (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:36:54 AM

FRN devs don't see any problem having 550k coins when coin have 561k supply

THAT said here the recap of the ANN so you will have some basis to start the unmoderated discussion  Grin

11.000.000 FRN
Algorithm : Scrypt
Launch date 01.10.2015
Source code

FRN France
prestigious currency for centuries. French-speaking
countries currently represent a growing number of
250 millions people making French the second political
and strategical language in the world after English.
According to projections, french speaking countries
will represent close to a billion people by the year 2050.
prestigious brands, immovable property, fashions
or gastronomy. A lifestyle greatly prized by
foreigners all round the world whether as investors,
businessmens or residents. Paris remains year
after year the most touristic city in the world.

______

National and Global

Francs FRN are France's new generation currency inspired by Bitcoin and a global currency for wealth and luxury
transactions. As long time crypto enthusiasts we plainly understand the potential of Bitcoin and the blockchain
technology. We know that Bitcoin will be a game changer in the way human society trade. If we support
Bitcoin as a global decentralized currency, we believe also that our national history is something too important
to be antiquated and left behind. We believe in our own potential and wish to coexist with the global Bitcoin
network by building a strong position in this new ecosystem.

Backed by History

Sixteen centuries ago a tribe of horsemans known as the Franks created the embryo of what would became
France, the so-called "country of freedom". The word Francs can be translated as "free" or "liberated". FRN is an
alternative monetary system designed to protect their users from corrupted institutions. We are libertarians. We
hope to make France a major player in this new-born ecosystem and help to build tomorrow's decentralized economy.

The Journal. Our press.
www.journaldufranc.com

The French public still lacks understanding of the possibilities given by cryptocurrencies. Tens of millions of French
speaking people around the world are not informed as many of them do not read English on a daily basis. For that
purpose we created the JDF (~ the Franc's Journal)

With all the essential news in a single place, Banking economy, Crypto economy, Francs news, Web articles.
Our Journal aims to become the leading source of cryptocurrency news for the french speaking public. Educating
people about everything crypto-related with an elegant, open and friendly interface. Finally but not less important,
it will give the currency an excellent visibility via Google searchs for all keywords related to cryptocurrencies.
Redirecting all the searches to the FRN main page.

Marketing and promotion.

With a smart and efficient use of local information networks, street advertisement campaigns and media
channels, we will rise public attention on FRN as well as on cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin industry in general.
As soon as the Franc's infrastructure will be fully operational we will work to organize wide promotional campaigns
using our knowledge and experience in that field. A series of Portraits will be shot in the form of mini-documentaries.
We plan to organize some footage with special guests here in Paris. Also, we would like to organize crowd-funded
promotional events such as a subway ad campaign. Stay in touch !

Mining model and specs

Francs mining curve is designed to mimic gold. Just like Bitcoin. While on a shorter time length. There will be a
finite supply of 11 millions FRN that will be mined over a period of 11 years. Once the cap is reached the miners
will be rewarded with transaction fees, there will be no inflation. Block time is 4 minutes, Block reward is 20 FRN,
halving every 2 years. You can find the list of registered mining-pools below in the Pool section.

The Core Team

The core team is currently composed of 9 persons. The team is divided between developers and
professionals working in commerce and marketing. A. is the creator and coordinator. Zero is the core developer.
L. is the community manager. C. is the responsible of the FRN China branch. The team integrates various kind of
artists and entrepreneurs. We have a responsible for Paris and suburbs. We are looking for more contacts in major
cities such as Lyon, Nice or Strasbourg. Our team have two members which are native Chinese-speakers.

Premining

FRN premine is shared between A. (3%), Zero (1%) and C. (1%). The premine is a reward for their personal
investment. Considering A have been working on the project for a whole year. In case of sufficient price growth
the money earned will be used to push further commercial developments. For example, owning our own
professional video camera would be great (top material such as the RED Epic serie costs ~ 13.000€)

Recruitment

Our work structure is still open and we are looking to integrate new talents !
We wish to refine further the system's infrastructure, before starting some exciting promotional campaigns.
If you are willing to help the project, we invite you to check the Task List on the official forum.
We hope to find a large public of enthusiasts so we can work and move forward as one. If you
want to share your talents and invest your time into building FRN's future, please contact : FRNweb@openmail.cc

Adding a business to the business registry - 25 FRN
Translation (see here) - 75 FRN
FRN version of LocalBitcoins - 750 FRN

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Dear supporters

For the last 12 months I've been working on an original currency able to push the limits of altcoins.
Little by little I have been rallied by a team of skilled and passionate people. Some freshly converted
to cryptocurrencies, other being long time enthusiasts. The cryptocurrency scene leaded by Bitcoin is growing day
after day and we believe it is now the right time. We wish to make FRN a true payment network.
Our goal is adoption.

France by its history and culture still exerts an important attraction around the globe. We wished to put forward
all its uniqueness. FRN is not only an ambitious project for France, it were also designed as a global currency.
Carrying all the exclusiveness of Paris. It's dual positioning making it original and unique.

There will be some updates. Stay in touch.
Thanks for your support.

A.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:49:04 AM

9 people working as a team on this coin for a year..

The punctuation and spelling looks like its been written by a 6 year old. (and 8 of his mates)
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:53:42 AM

on my side I had to hire 5 guys to help me create this unmoderated thread so don't let me down guize
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:13:32 AM

It doesn't matter what they do, the pre-mine has killed the coin. Their unwillingness to put it into escrow shows they want to dump. Everyone here has been burned like this so no one will invest. If they don't understand this then they are just noobs here loooking to scam or thinking they can get rich...

That's my take on it.
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:34:46 AM

noobs? scammers? noobs scammers? we'll know soon  Grin
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:53:32 AM

u gotta love a coin launching & deleting posts from day 2
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:27:26 PM

i contacted yobit to NOT list FRN so I'm not tempted to dump on innocent noobs   Grin
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:41:53 PM

i contacted yobit to NOT list FRN so I'm not tempted to dump on innocent noobs   Grin
yes but im sure it was a paid add, and why would yobit not add it,  lots of fees are made from transactions, im putting my order at 1 sat, fingers crossed.
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:43:22 PM

so i rented rigs for mining LTC; i think i failed hard on that one  Grin
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:49:53 PM

so i rented rigs for mining LTC; i think i failed hard on that one  Grin
erm maybee, more than likely, its a case of holding them until there is a price higher than your mining costs, of which could be some time, coz if i buy at 1 sat ill sell for 2
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:27:58 PM

sell to who Cheesy the question remains lulz. people you seing this convo? we need your btc please it's a very good coin with (almost) no premine; just a small and overall standard 99% will sell 100 for .10btc pm me  Grin
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

sell to who Cheesy the question remains lulz. people you seing this convo? we need your btc please it's a very good coin with (almost) no premine; just a small and overall standard 99% will sell 100 for .10btc pm me  Grin
he deleted your last post
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:38:39 PM

Regarding the exchange we've paid in order to list the coin. It should have been listed already.
I wrote them but no answer so far. Could this be related ?

REALITY 1
FRN DEV TEAM 0

being deleted is so standard in frn

#decentralisation
#freedomofspeech Cheesy
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:39:31 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 03:50:42 PM by jambo110

You know nothing so far. I regret to say but if you made no efforts I will be forced to delete your future posts.
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: LawBC on Today at 03:35:07 PM
Quote from: jambo110 on Today at 03:30:33 PM
Quote from: LawBC on Today at 03:17:01 PM
Jambon you know nothing and you're annoying. We'll find a compromise this week-end about the premine.

Regarding the exchange we've paid in order to list the coin. It should have been listed already.
I wrote them but no answer so far. Could this be related ?
oi oi dont need to get nasty, i had been mining this coin, which makes me an investor, nice to call investors annoying and tell them they know nothing !!

stop fudging it over, and deleting posts, we all know what happens next. (more bullshit from an arrogant/greedy lying dev.)

I'm not being arrogant but you sure are being childish. I'm saying you don't know nothing because it's the obvious truth so would you please stop adding fuel to the fire.
If you don't make any effort this will be your last post here.

Like I just say, we'll find a compromise about the premine this week-end.

my reply

If you don't make any effort this will be your last post here. ??  childish ??    Know nothing ?  A fire Huh where i call the fire brigade for you.
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

they only had 1 year to think about that (tiny) problem; then they thought well lets do that post launch

i think they're too dumb to pull up a scam; seems more like plain stupidity. is it not even worse?  Grin
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:01:58 PM

they only had 1 year to think about that (tiny) problem; then they thought well lets do that post launch

i think they're too dumb to pull up a scam; seems more like plain stupidity. is it not even worse?  Grin
bye bye franc

slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:08:53 PM

that's going to the shitty country coin section. at least aurora pumped hard at the time LOL
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

your turn this time salvo, whilst your getting it in the neck i will spend some time investigating the paypal business
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:13:48 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

you're all welcome on the unmoderated FRN thread; more fun there  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336454.0

Did you know that french people show their love by censoring each others? I love you too FRN team <3
slavo (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

i wonder why they're not added on yobit such a shame i can't dump on day 3.

btw he called me fudder

The FUDer contacted Yobit telling them not to add the coin. I've been dealing with that mad kid in MP for quite some time. He's mad and needs to bitch against me and the project. He's making it a purely personal affair.

so if I'm calling him idiot we're even then?

i'm not sure Fear Uncertainty and Doubt apply for shit (if you fear / doubt in front of a piece of shit please contact me so i can edit)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: