Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double your Bitcoins | Bitcoin Method | eBook | turn $40 to $245 over night |  (Read 378 times)
XBL (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:26:28 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 03:43:50 AM by XBL

Today i am selling my personal Bitcoin Method, This is my first eBook and my method inside it has made me over $500 in less than a week.

I'm not going to bullshit and say you're gaurenteed $500, It all depends to how much time and effort you put into this, In my opinion it will take around 2 days to fully understand and be a pro at my method althought this varies, It may take some a week it may take some an hour.

This method does not involve anything illegal.
This method does not involve stealing/scamming
This method is totally legal.

An investment is required i personally suggest $40 or more, The more you put it the more you get.

My method can be saturated if to many people use it so i am only selling 10 copies.

The price for this method is $25

Auto-Buy - https://payivy.com/v/c8176

Once vouch copy is available to a Hero member or above

I am so confident with this method that if you have not made any money within one week of using this method i will provide you with a full refund

Proof of earnings

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fyiadomutl0ddmx/Proof.png?dl=0
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:18:42 AM

I can take a vouch copy
XBL (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:43:32 AM

As my vouch copy has been given out i will now update the topic with an Auto-Buy link, If you would perfer to purchase directly from me please PM me if not then use the Auto-Buy.

Thank you.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:47:16 AM

Got a copy from OP. Very honestly, it is not a method and it wont EVER work.

1) Involves Gambling - So the 40$ OP is talking about is wager money not an "investment"
2) I know gambling and very honestly, this is nothing new and definitely not a strategy.

Sorry OP, but thats an honest review.
XBL (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:56:39 AM

Got a copy from OP. Very honestly, it is not a method and it wont EVER work.

1) Involves Gambling - So the 40$ OP is talking about is wager money not an "investment"
2) I know gambling and very honestly, this is nothing new and definitely not a strategy.

Sorry OP, but thats an honest review.

I would appreciate it if you tried out the method before writing a review.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:05:57 AM

I would be willing to try your "method" if you are willing to lend me the $40 that is required (if I am not able to at least break even with your "method" then you need to agree that I do not need to return the $40 to you).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: