Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I win big?  (Read 5412 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:54:08 AM

Okay so just yesterday I tried sports betting.
Honestly I don't know what I am doing so I really don't know were to bet to win  big but I do have an Idea who will win. LOL. Cheesy

Honestly I don't know those terms like monyline , oer and under , parlay. etc. and other terms in sports betting. Cheesy

I'm planning on betting again but where should I put my win to win big? Cheesy

Here's my recent bets, you see I only bet 0.005 for both an the first one returned to me a 0.009 + btc and the other one results I only won 0.0084 btc.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:55:25 AM

try using parlay, by that you will have higher odds if you win all those games you will get higher winnings
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:58:59 AM

try using parlay, by that you will have higher odds if you win all those games you will get higher winnings

What exactly is parlay? Sorry, I don't really have an idea wht the heck is that. I searhed for it's meanig an it says that my winnigs will also be on the bet so how many times do I hae to bet exactly? Huh
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:01:38 AM

What exactly is parlay? Sorry, I don't really have an idea wht the heck is that. I searhed for it's meanig an it says that my winnigs will also be on the bet so how many times do I hae to bet exactly? Huh

A parlay, accumulator, or combo bet is a single bet that links together two or more individual wagers and is dependent on all of those wagers winning together. The benefit of the parlay is that there are much higher payoffs than placing each individual bet separately since the difficulty of hitting it is much higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parlay_(gambling)
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:10:15 AM

Honestly I don't know those terms like monyline , oer and under , parlay. etc. and other terms in sports betting. Cheesy

In this case, a glossary page such as http://www.donbest.com/customers/sports-betting-terminology/ should be helpful to you. You should understand what "moneyline", "Over/Under", "parlay" mean after reading it. Grin

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:50:30 AM

The only way to win "big" is to have proper bankroll, to have the patience and discipline to play within your bankroll and follow winning tipsters.

And by BIG I meant substantial over time winning, not a huge amount at once.

Also its good idea to spend some time on reading what you are doing Cheesy
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:55:45 AM

You seem to have good starting luck. If you bet parlay, you would've made more though. If you know your teams well, and have a bankroll and a strong heart to withstand the heart attacks when you lose, you can go very far with parlay.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:18:45 AM

You seem to have good starting luck. If you bet parlay, you would've made more though. If you know your teams well, and have a bankroll and a strong heart to withstand the heart attacks when you lose, you can go very far with parlay.

Yeah, just like that man who won 12 parlays in a row but managed to get only 0.003. If you happen to get 12 parlays in a row with 0.001 bet, imagine how much can you gain from that lol. Single big bets made on sports betting is like a thousand times you bet on a dice. The returns are the same, but the risks are bigger in sports betting.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:31:13 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 05:42:34 AM by rezilient

Its easy to understand if you have just googled it.

@ 1.69 is the odd multiply that to your base bet and that will be your profit from the bet..

Parlay is having multiple bets in a 1 bet if one of your bet losses all of it is already a lose but parlay gives a higher profit because it is difficult to win in a parlay..

There will be always a one team who will going to fuck over you

Here is an example of a parlay bet

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/8869278ZU13TXlJbno1V3dqMG5BQ0wweE93UT09/r/448970/

1 team lose and he could've walked away with 19BTC

You don't pay enough.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:41:06 AM

Based on your bet, many people will do the same.
Bet high amount with low multiplier

But still all depend on luck.
For example : I'm betting last league champion match and I'm lose. But I'm win about BTC 0.07 on last final world cup
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:44:56 AM

with parlay it will be better odds Smiley
just select your bet and when the time wanna put your withdraw address, there's a button " add to parlay toto "
and select another bet again and add it to parlay too, you can add few bet on that parlay, more bet more odds to be win Smiley
good luck mate! Cool

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:47:24 AM

@ 1.69 is the odd multiply that to your base bet and that will be your profit from the bet..

Parlay is having multiple bets in a 1 bet if one of your bet losses all of it is already a lose but parlay gives a higher profit because it is difficult to win in a parlay..

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/8869278ZU13TXlJbno1V3dqMG5BQ0wweE93UT09/r/448970/

I did google it but still don't really get it. LOL
 Cheesy
Your explanation is by far the most clear around here and thanks for the example cause I finally understand it. So I guess I better stick to the low winning side to be safe then. Cheesy
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 06:07:15 AM

Moneyline simply tells you what will you get on a team if you bet on it. The team with + sign is usually UN-favorite and the one with the - sign is the favorite according to bookies, so you will see something like this:

England -125
New Zealand +110

Which means you have to bet $125 on england to win $100, so if you bet $125 on england you'll get $225 ($125 original bet + $100 profit) if they win.

Whereas you have to bet $100 on NZ to win $110, so if you bet $100 on NZ you'll get $210 ($100 original bet + $110) if they win.

Over and under means how much goals/runs/sets/games do you expect in a match and you bet on that. Its all very simple, as you continue to bet you'll get familiar to these terms. They're just more ways to make money on an event. For example. Today's match between Kyrgios vs Berdych @Austrlian Open:

Total Games
    Under 42.5 Games @ 1.87
    Over 42.5 Games @ 1.75

I expect the match to have less than 42.5 games, so I'll bet on that and if the match ends with 42 or less games in total. I'll win.

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:15:39 AM

Parlay is a single bet that links together two or more individual wagers and is dependent on all of those wagers winning together. So more match you combine, more odds you got.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:16:53 AM

I did google it but still don't really get it. LOL
 Cheesy
Your explanation is by far the most clear around here and thanks for the example cause I finally understand it. So I guess I better stick to the low winning side to be safe then. Cheesy

It's basically multiplying the previous odds to the odds of the bet that your betting on.

So if you previously won a bet with 2 odds, and you want to bet on another with 2 odds, the profit will be x4.

And if you bet again with 2x odds and win, the profit will practically be 8x.

But if you lose, the steak is reset and you don't get a multiplier.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:44:35 AM

Honestly, its really difficult winning on sport bets. I tried in the past. IT seems easy when you are watching the game on TV, but when you actually put some money on your team, that team ends up losing.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:50:17 AM

Honestly, its really difficult winning on sport bets. I tried in the past. IT seems easy when you are watching the game on TV, but when you actually put some money on your team, that team ends up losing.
Sports betting is much better than dice or poker if you ask me and that's because you can research from the standings, statistics and feedback given by sports analysts on who will possibly win the game.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:52:12 AM

One guy have this same question. It was very difficult for him to stay in one place from couple of years. So he decided to do something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCdBsOIKYA

Stupid or brave?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:55:14 AM

It is probably one of the only types of betting where you can actually make a profit in the long term.

Just like poker, sports betting needs skill.

If you are familiar with the sports, you may know that a certain team may have a higher chance to win than the odds the bookies give you. This way you can get an edge on them.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:26:20 AM

Yes you're right. But we must be careful in choosing a good team to be chosen in a bet.
I guess if making parlay bet is select the team you think is good for your parlay odds 3 that's enough.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: