Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I win big?  (Read 5412 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

Bet one time big time, YOLO bet. and do it on X2 bets on dice. you can win Big instantly depending on your bet. and you can also lose instantly Huh Grin
do not recommend playing Yolo bet on a dice with a chance X2, because if you have a lot of balance and then you lose, I'm sure you will be carried away to keep clicking so that you can lose everything. because I have experienced.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:21:45 PM

I have won a lot from playing dice games and I usually bet above 0.2 BTC at 98% odds on primedice which is easier to win and I've earned almost 0.5 BTC from the same 0.2 bTC I've bet which means I earned over double the amount. It also
depends on how trustworthy the gambling website is.

If there are ways you can bet on both teams in sports betting (as I've known few who do it), it is worth betting as one side if you lose, the other side you can recover your losses as well but that again is just a way to reduce your loss.

Betting on sports is beneficial only if you have a good knowledge about the sport, the player , their ranks, and the experience of player. And playing from both side is better for entertainment as there you will not loss anything, if at one side you lose the other side will get you the amount you loss.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:28:55 PM

To win big you must have a full wallet. You can not win a lot with little money.

You still need some investment and therefore hope that you win otherwise you lose everything.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

To win big you must have a full wallet. You can not win a lot with little money.

You still need some investment and therefore hope that you win otherwise you lose everything.

i agree. in order to win big you need to invest big. which means taking higher risks, and more importantly you have to remember that the money you invest should be the money that you can afford to lose. otherwise losing it, especially big amounts can devastate you.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:41:55 PM

No, you still can actually win big even when you wager peanuts. But it is very hard - you could do in two ways:
1. Sport betting parlays - if you win even if you wager 1$ you could earn 1000% of that.
2. Lotteries with high jackpot, huge luck required.

But is is generally true - if you bet high you win even higher (and lose too).
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:19:15 PM

My  opinion best is sport bettingYou have good start.If you are interested in some game bet on it.
Do not follow any tipsters,you will learn from your gains and loses
Increase your knowledge,find some good stats service

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTTrader

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:27:59 PM

I think for a quick hit big win its probably best to sportsbet and really study up and make a confident bet on a good sized parlay. If its hits, that should open the door to bigger bets and more btc. You gotta put in the time though, parlays can be frickin hard!
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:35:42 AM

Trying parlay again today, Hope this one can win. What do you guys think?  Undecided
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:48:52 AM

My  opinion best is sport bettingYou have good start.If you are interested in some game bet on it.

That is true. Sports betting is better to make money from gambling but I don't usually try for bigger win but go with my analysis to bet and win money in sports betting. If we really try for bigger odds in sports than we are mostly depending on luck to hit the bet.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:13:47 AM

lol i think nope. my friend have bankroll just 0.001 btc. he bet parlay soccer.
with the odds in 1000~. and very lucky he managed to win, and got about 1 BTC more.
it proves that small balance is not a problem

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:15:42 AM

with the odds in 1000~. and very lucky he managed to win, and got about 1 BTC more.

Did you have any proof? Because to win 1000 odds is pretty hard as I know, you need to win all matches and if I am not wrong there is a limit for the matches around 12-13 matches per parlay. I dont think it can get you 1000 odds if all your match is with 2 odds
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:59:18 AM

Did you have any proof? Because to win 1000 odds is pretty hard as I know, you need to win all matches and if I am not wrong there is a limit for the matches around 12-13 matches per parlay. I dont think it can get you 1000 odds if all your match is with 2 odds

Of course you can win with a small bankroll, but with the smaller bankroll, there's a smaller chance of success and longevity of your betting session. It's also not as fun. But then again, losing your money is alot less fun.

You can Claim from the faucet repeatedly and bet on super low odds until you hit the jackpot.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:35:14 PM

I agree with many of the others in this thread.  You can win big on a parley bet but the chances of winning decreases proportionally to the size of the parley.  So, if your good at picking them and are confident they will ALL cover, then the parley is the way to go.  However, the trick to betting the parleys is bank roll management (BRI).  Don't risk too much on a parley...save your bigger bets for the moneyline where your odds are more reasonable.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

That is true. Sports betting is better to make money from gambling but I don't usually try for bigger win but go with my analysis to bet and win money in sports betting. If we really try for bigger odds in sports than we are mostly depending on luck to hit the bet.
But i have lots of experience in wining higher odds bets in soccer specially in EPL, i like it because all the prediction by expert goes almost wrong there.  Grin
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:49:05 PM

Of course you can win with a small bankroll, but with the smaller bankroll, there's a smaller chance of success and longevity of your betting session. It's also not as fun. But then again, losing your money is alot less fun.

You can Claim from the faucet repeatedly and bet on super low odds until you hit the jackpot.

I think winning big amounts from small amount is always fun, isnt it ? I mean you literally bet nothing big and won a good amount, its always good. I once had some luck and won around 0.2 BTC from a small bet and I know how good it feels.
safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:51:15 PM

But i have lots of experience in wining higher odds bets in soccer specially in EPL, i like it because all the prediction by expert goes almost wrong there.  Grin
congarts,I think your luck is better from me.I never win there.Smiley

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:50:52 AM

I think you can win big only if you have much money. You cant win without money or you just need lucky but the chance is small.
You just need luck, and invest more so you have a bigger price.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:38:40 AM

You can win big with gambling with big fixtures.
The only downside is that gambling is always risky and you can lose more if you invest more.
Its also can make you addicted so that's another downside its dangerous because its risky.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:08:00 PM

I think you should spend some more time on betting sites, first learn how it works. Initially place small bets only, in case of loss you will not suffer much. Remember one thing, sports knowledge is must, if you dont have enough knowledge and can't predict the results then stop betting on sports and avoid the future losses.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:55:47 AM

You can win big with gambling with big fixtures.
The only downside is that gambling is always risky and you can lose more if you invest more.
Its also can make you addicted so that's another downside its dangerous because its risky.

Yes play Big and win Big ! But don't play when you are in tension, always play wisely and think before you bet.
Martingale strategy option is always available for us if we loose 1 or 2 bets in a row. Never panic always take decision wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: