Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:48:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitknock Cloud mining/ multi level referral  (Read 2634 times)
bitcoinpete (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:18:44 AM

I recently joined this company that claims to to handle cloud mining, been getting paid out consistently and they have a great 6 lefel referral plan. I Invested around 100$ in btc and have so far earned around 700$ btc ( withdrawn ) most of these earnings in all honesty have been created by referrals but I thought it would be interesting to post something here. If you have any further questions regarding this just PM me. If you feel its worth a risk buy a 100$ contract and tell your friends about it. Sorry to post ref links for things that might not be legit but its an easy earn site and you dont need to dedicate much time to it.

Ref LInk : https://bitknock.com/vip/bitcoinpete

P.S. If I see you are active I will gladly add some ghs to your account as well.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Mallorcaman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:22:28 AM

I recently joined this company that claims to to handle cloud mining, been getting paid out consistently and they have a great 6 lefel referral plan. I Invested around 100$ in btc and have so far earned around 700$ btc ( withdrawn ) most of these earnings in all honesty have been created by referrals but I thought it would be interesting to post something here. If you have any further questions regarding this just PM me. If you feel its worth a risk buy a 100$ contract and tell your friends about it. Sorry to post ref links for things that might not be legit but its an easy earn site and you dont need to dedicate much time to it.

P.S. If I see you are active I will gladly add some ghs to your account as well.
sounds interesting I will have a look is it free to sign up?
bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:24:18 AM

Yes free to sign up but you need to purchase a contract to be able to trade ghs and earn referral comisions for new contracts purchased by your 6 levels of users as well as from what they purchase on the ghs cloud mining market. The company offers good payouts for good referrers and instant withdrawals using the blockchain.

Mallorcaman

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:33:49 AM

Yes free to sign up but you need to purchase a contract to be able to trade ghs and earn referral comisions for new contracts purchased by your 6 levels of users as well as from what they purchase on the ghs cloud mining market. The company offers good payouts for good referrers and instant withdrawals using the blockchain.
ok I registered in Bitknock
bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:36:33 AM

ok I registered in Bitknock
PM me for any help you need to get acquainted with bitknock

Mallorcaman

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:55:26 AM

Smiley ok thanks if I have any further questions I will
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

Without apology we should be careful of the so called Cloud mining companies of now a days because there have been many bad reviews about them recently though i do not refer to this one in particular.

bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:55:13 PM

Without apology we should be careful of the so called Cloud mining companies of now a days because there have been many bad reviews about them recently though i do not refer to this one in particular.
Of course your right, I have fallen victim to some of them during the last 2 year period. I dont think this site will be around in a few years but as long as the price of bitcoin is going up Im pretty sure they have 0 reasons to close up. I hope any of you that are interested in Multilevel referral programs will sign up and give this a go.

bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:43:06 PM

Bitknock is a great cloud mining bitcoin company I have been mining and referring with this outfit for about 3 months now cant say a bad thing about them. Also the company is very generous if they see you are a busy recruiter.

https://bitknock.com/vip/Dabitcoin

<how many contracts have you cycled so far on bitknock?

Mallorcaman

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:46:25 PM

Bitknock is a great cloud mining bitcoin company I have been mining and referring with this outfit for about 3 months now cant say a bad thing about them. Also the company is very generous if they see you are a busy recruiter.

https://bitknock.com/vip/Dabitcoin

<how many contracts have you cycled so far on bitknock?
0 I only just signed up today
cyberghosterman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

are they still paying, thinking of invest little amount i this

bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:50:34 PM

Im pretty sure this will be going for some time still, I just purchased 2 more 100$ contracts a few days ago. Ghs going at 20 cents at the moment

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

This is obviously not mining, not even an attempt at proving that.
It's a ponzi with an MLM attached, which means that referrers are actually "conspiring" with the admin to rip people off, sharing in later deposits which will vanish when the scheme fails.
If stealing from other people is your bag, carry on, but save the pretense that it is anyway legit.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:54:47 PM

This is obviously not mining, not even an attempt at proving that.
It's a ponzi with an MLM attached, which means that referrers are actually "conspiring" with the admin to rip people off, sharing in later deposits which will vanish when the scheme fails.
If stealing from other people is your bag, carry on, but save the pretense that it is anyway legit.

Thanks for your input, but obviously anything posted here will be doomed to fail sooner or later. I dont much like multi level referral systems but this one seems ok and Its not a high risk for me as I have basically only invested what I can afford to loose this time.

Mallorcaman

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:59:12 PM

If you are good at getting referrals this is likely going to be an amazing oportunity to earn btc.
Mining payouts are good but you have to be carefull even legit cloud mining is hardly profitable
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:07:26 PM

I dont much like multi level referral systems but this one seems ok

You invest put your money into anything you like, but when you go looking for referral commission you're actively assisting the scam as well.

Mining payouts are good

There are no "mining payouts".

If you are good at getting referrals this is likely going to be an amazing oportunity to earn btc.

If you are good at getting customers, so is drug dealing.

Bitknock....
It's got an apt name too, "knock" is English slang for stealing.

bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

I dont mislead anybody, I make a point of letting people know just how risky this kind of thing can be. Obviously this isn't for you and that is just fine. The whole point of posting here is because thats the whole point of this sub-thread about risky ponzi investments and similar ventures.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:53:53 PM

I dont mislead anybody

I just had a browse thru your history, to see what other stunning investments you have made/shilled for.
You seem to have changed your mind in the last 48 hours rather dramatically about the BitKnockers, since you posted in "Scam Accusations" under the title

"Bitknock is a Scam"

..... (my bolds and format)

Bitknock Mining, this site is a Scam and after being promised an amount of btc to create tutorial videos regarding this company they stopped replying. I have been trying for several days to insist they reply and compensate me as we had agreed.
Obviously this casts shadows on the legitimacy of this company, they claim to be a cloud mining company but it runs on a PONZI system and uses the Multi level Marketing scheme also known as a Pyramid.
I would like all people to stay away from this company as they do not keep good communication and they can obviously not comply with the promises they made.
Mainly the site consists of buying CONTRACTS which basically just secure positions in the pyramid while earning you small comisions depending on how many new members yours have signed up etc. I have fallen prey to other scams before but I am done with these bullshit get rich quick schemes, my own fault I guess but cloud mining seems very adictive like Gaming.

I am done with these bullshit get rich quick schemes 

Yeah, now you just try to sell them to other people.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:55:10 PM

Stop destroying crypto with all these scams!!!!!

bitcoinpete (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:04:18 PM

I dont mislead anybody

I just had a browse thru your history, to see what other stunning investments you have made/shilled for.
You seem to have changed your mind in the last 48 hours rather dramatically about the BitKnockers, since you posted in "Scam Accusations" under the title

"Bitknock is a Scam"

..... (my bolds and format)

Bitknock Mining, this site is a Scam and after being promised an amount of btc to create tutorial videos regarding this company they stopped replying. I have been trying for several days to insist they reply and compensate me as we had agreed.
Obviously this casts shadows on the legitimacy of this company, they claim to be a cloud mining company but it runs on a PONZI system and uses the Multi level Marketing scheme also known as a Pyramid.
I would like all people to stay away from this company as they do not keep good communication and they can obviously not comply with the promises they made.
Mainly the site consists of buying CONTRACTS which basically just secure positions in the pyramid while earning you small comisions depending on how many new members yours have signed up etc. I have fallen prey to other scams before but I am done with these bullshit get rich quick schemes, my own fault I guess but cloud mining seems very adictive like Gaming.

I am done with these bullshit get rich quick schemes 

Yeah, now you just try to sell them to other people.
I was trying to pressure them to ensure they kept the promise they made. This worked also before you waste any more of your sad life snooping around this is more just a marketing experiment I am trying out not a life changing financial experience or get rich quick scheme. See u around  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: