Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal > LibertyReserve > Bitcoin through Pacificfunds- Help needed  (Read 1620 times)
specunni (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 03:56:09 PM

I spend lot of time searching for an exchanger who can convert my PayPal to liberty reserve so that i will be able to buy bit-coin. But sadly i couldn't find any except this one...

http://pacificfunds.net/orderlrnow.php

But below their exchange form, they stated that   

"After Submitting the form you will receive an invoice to make payment . if you don't have proof's of your PayPal account ownership . please don't even bother to place an order."

I am having an Australian PayPal account with my credit card linked to it, but no bank account added, thus my status is still Unverified.

I will be so grateful if somebody could clarify what they mean by proof of ownership..

Thanks in advance...

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 04:33:39 PM

Go Bank transfer to spendbitcoins.com > Bitcoin. They're local to you at Australia so it should be easy to deposit cash in a local bank.
specunni (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 05:55:55 PM

Thank you very much for the information..

I also noticed that they are accepting deposit in NAB. Well i am having NAB account and online transfer.. so going to ask them about that..
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 10:10:12 PM

I also noticed that they are accepting deposit in NAB. Well i am having NAB account and online transfer.. so going to ask them about that..

There are a few options in Australia listed on the Bitcoin wiki.  Search for "AUD".
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_bitcoins

Also, you might consider WeExchange.co, they support domestic AUD bank transfer.
They still don't have great liquidity but it is a chicken and egg problem --- sellers don't see any good bids, buyers don't see any good asks.  Eventually, the two will move closer together.
 - http://www.weexchange.co

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:57:59 AM

You're not the first person to ask that. Spend Bitcoins only accepts cash deposits. No form of electronic transfer will be accepted.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: