Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of BTC?  (Read 2502 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:42:47 AM

One of the very first published prices for BTC was based entirely on the electricity it cost to make it. Since then things have become a tad more nuanced. There are now so many factors tied up in it that the only way you can do it is to stick one up for sale and see if anyone meets what you're asking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:08:30 PM

Price won't be stable soon, now it's 398$ but  i think that their price will rise to 600$or even more by the end of 2016
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:54:49 PM

Price won't be stable soon, now it's 398$ but  i think that their price will rise to 600$or even more by the end of 2016

It has already crossed $400 today, but we want that the price should be more stable which will attract new users to invest their money into bitcoins, at a moment the price is quiet descent.

Pencila

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:10:38 PM

$600 is too pessimistic. I think the price will rise to at least $1000 by the end of the year. Having will come.
Fademigo

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:20:48 AM

It has already crossed $400 today, but we want that the price should be more stable which will attract new users to invest their money into bitcoins, at a moment the price is quiet descent.

The price is quite stable in the last two weeks. It is around $420 for some time. Hope it will rise in the future.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:32:34 AM

The price of Bitcoin is a little bit stable now. But you can see also now that the price is slowly rising and that is very good.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and that they can also have some profit in the future.
Fademigo

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:33:06 AM

The price of Bitcoin is a little bit stable now. But you can see also now that the price is slowly rising and that is very good.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and that they can also have some profit in the future.

I like the price to rise slowly due to its usefulness in transaction and storage of value. I do not like the big pump.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:50:33 AM

I like the price to rise slowly due to its usefulness in transaction and storage of value. I do not like the big pump.

I honestly love pumps as it allows me to make a good amount of profit in a relatively short time. But if I have to choose one option for the future of Bitcoin, then I say give me a more steady but slower growth spreaded over several years instead of peaks.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:02:36 PM

I honestly love pumps as it allows me to make a good amount of profit in a relatively short time. But if I have to choose one option for the future of Bitcoin, then I say give me a more steady but slower growth spreaded over several years instead of peaks.
The price of BTC is now a little bit low and that is not good to sell it. You can better wait a while and sell it when the value is higher.
Maybe you can now do an investment and so you can make some profit later if the price is rising.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:28:54 PM

it is impossible to predict whether the price is going to go up or is it going to be stable all the time, though i guess it will soon begin to grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:47:47 PM

Price of bitcoin today is very stable in 425.. I hope it will decrease more soon because i need to buy some bitcoin to increase my holding bitcoin..
So that i can make more profit before july comes..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:33:34 PM

Price of bitcoin today is very stable in 425.. I hope it will decrease more soon because i need to buy some bitcoin to increase my holding bitcoin..

The price has been below $420 for a large part of the day. If you are looking to buy yourself some coins then do it right now. Accumulation is the most important thing for people now. After the block halving the prices will go up and you will get less coins for your money.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 08:05:14 PM

I think that the real price is the market price at every moment. To value it via electricity or effort is not really "price" IMO, as electricity can be wasted in lots of unvaluable things, like many altcoins are. Price is what someone is willing to pay by it, that's all.

bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:47:17 PM

The price has been below $420 for a large part of the day. If you are looking to buy yourself some coins then do it right now. Accumulation is the most important thing for people now. After the block halving the prices will go up and you will get less coins for your money.
well we cant just say that the price will definitely go up at that time as there might be problems with bitcoin till that halving day and other cryptos can get more popular, also we cant say that its the best time to buy as the price is fluctuating and it can either go up or down at any moment
Fademigo

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:04:47 AM

well we cant just say that the price will definitely go up at that time as there might be problems with bitcoin till that halving day and other cryptos can get more popular, also we cant say that its the best time to buy as the price is fluctuating and it can either go up or down at any moment

The price is consolidating at the moment, or we can say it is doing that in the last 3 months. After this period, it will go up a lot.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:55:28 AM

How can we determine real price of bitcoin?
When will price be stable?
Hashrate and price of electricity?

You cant determine as every hour the prices change, i think the price will stable when all of the bitcoin have been mined by the miners.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

It's very difficult for a non miner to make a guess about the real value of 1BTC, but it depends on the pool that mines a block. If it takes them 3 hours to mine a block, then all costs made during these 3 hours will be divided by 25, and that will for that pool be the real price.
Pencila

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:04:28 AM

It's very difficult for a non miner to make a guess about the real value of 1BTC, but it depends on the pool that mines a block. If it takes them 3 hours to mine a block, then all costs made during these 3 hours will be divided by 25, and that will for that pool be the real price.

Even for a miner, it is impossible to guess the price or the value of the bitcoin. It is all in the people's perception of the coin.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

Even for a miner, it is impossible to guess the price or the value of the bitcoin. It is all in the people's perception of the coin.

If they want to support or not the bitcoin thats when the price for bitcoin will change. Miners will always profit no matter what happens.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:23:04 PM

The price of BTC is now stable and that is okay. We all hope of course that the price will rise later in the future.
But it is hard to predict for what is going to happen and that is the problem. But I hope that we can all have some good profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: