Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:12:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with maxbtc  (Read 683 times)
cowamanjaro (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:49:19 PM

I don't know if anyone is too familiar with maxbtc.com or not, but I have some coins queued to be cashed out and have been so for a little while (~48 hours). Any idea when these get processed? I couldn't find anything on the site.

Thanks
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:28:37 AM

I don't know if anyone is too familiar with maxbtc.com or not, but I have some coins queued to be cashed out and have been so for a little while (~48 hours). Any idea when these get processed? I couldn't find anything on the site.

They just did some maintenance:

Still working out some kinks.

Maybe there were was a disruption to withdrawals as well.

You might try to PM the forum user if you need to contact someone.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

btcx
VIP

Activity: 302
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 12:02:49 PM

Thanks

Stephen, thanks for chiming in.

cowamanjaro, thanks for the report and sorry for the trouble.  Another user has reported the same difficulty and we're looking in to it.  Like Stephen said, we just did some maintenance and there may still be a few unresolved issues that we haven't caught.  I'll get back to you with an update asap.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar, US dollar, euro, British pound, Canadian dollar and Japanese yen exchange:  https://www.kraken.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: