Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:07:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 will be the bottom  (Read 13093 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

The price has bumped to $470 as quoted by the mate during the end of last year with a hope to reach $500 but fortunately it didn't reached. That $500 will be reached soon.
What is soon to you? one day? one week? two months?
$500 won't be reached that easily, and once we get there expect many people taking profits.
But I think from the time you posted the above quoted comment, the price will reach to %500 within only a week or two weeks, as not the price increase has been started and will increase more with fastest speed.
Well, we only moved to $430 for now, I would expect any rally to stall by $450. Let's see the price action once we get there. I repeat, I don't expect $500 to be reached so easily, and the closer we get the more sell orders will pop up.

this space is intentionally left blank
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:53:42 AM

The price has bumped to $470 as quoted by the mate during the end of last year with a hope to reach $500 but fortunately it didn't reached. That $500 will be reached soon.
What is soon to you? one day? one week? two months?
$500 won't be reached that easily, and once we get there expect many people taking profits.
But I think from the time you posted the above quoted comment, the price will reach to %500 within only a week or two weeks, as not the price increase has been started and will increase more with fastest speed.
Well, we only moved to $430 for now, I would expect any rally to stall by $450. Let's see the price action once we get there. I repeat, I don't expect $500 to be reached so easily, and the closer we get the more sell orders will pop up.

Well,i dont think there will be many sell or that will be coming soon since havling is only a month away from us and user are now getting wiser on not to sell and just wait for the halving to increase the price.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

Well,i dont think there will be many sell or that will be coming soon since havling is only a month away from us and user are now getting wiser on not to sell and just wait for the halving to increase the price.
Halving is about three months away. That in Bitcoin terms is a whole era. I would be very careful before saying something definitely won't happen. Usually markets goes against the majority.

greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:55:47 PM

Halving is about three months away. That in Bitcoin terms is a whole era. I would be very careful before saying something definitely won't happen. Usually markets goes against the majority.

Yeah because the market will be manipulated by whales after the halving because they have so much bitcoin and a user with less bitcoin will just ride the waves that the whales create.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:57:24 PM

Yeah because the market will be manipulated by whales after the halving because they have so much bitcoin and a user with less bitcoin will just ride the waves that the whales create.

actually regular users with small amounts of bitcoin will most likely give in the hype and FUD and will sell mid way to the top and miss out the real price rise.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

We are heading to the halving time now. Prices won't fall till then

How big will be the pump this time?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:04:44 PM

After initial pump we could see one good dump, caused only by panic and FUD.This was seen many times and we could say this is normal thing with bitcoin, and others crypto coins. So i can't say wont go under 350$ or won't hit 1k$, but i can say this will be very fun ride!

You can rent this space
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:09:32 PM

Lower than a lot people here are expecting. My guess is the price will get pushed towards $500-$550 before the halving. Can't see it go much higher than that.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:06:35 PM

After initial pump we could see one good dump, caused only by panic and FUD.This was seen many times and we could say this is normal thing with bitcoin, and others crypto coins. So i can't say wont go under 350$ or won't hit 1k$, but i can say this will be very fun ride!

I guess the new low is still 300 dollar., maybe even 320, but by far not 350. Apart from a lack of buy support in the range i expect a sudden down the next coming weeks.
Just before the halving offcourse, so people will buy in hoping for a price rise.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

That is my point as well. The market will go its own way against the majority. it is not that difficult to imagine that biggest miners (being the biggest whales as well) can push the price down to get back the coins at lower prices while the difficulty adjusts after halving.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:54:29 PM

I guess the new low is still 300 dollar., maybe even 320, but by far not 350. Apart from a lack of buy support in the range i expect a sudden down the next coming weeks.
Just before the halving offcourse, so people will buy in hoping for a price rise.

Yeah besides always there are peoples trying to get profit quick they can dump as soon as price reach a thing like to $500.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:38:07 PM

Lower than a lot people here are expecting. My guess is the price will get pushed towards $500-$550 before the halving. Can't see it go much higher than that.
This is also my prediction. We won't exceed $600 on halving alone, no matter how many new topic on the halving effect will be opened in this forum in the next three months.

AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

The price keeps stable now so the value will be not that low so that is nice, the most people wants that the value will be higher in the future so they can earn some profit with it.
The halving is also coming so the most are hoping that the value will be high so they can sell it soon and that would be great for them if that is possible for them.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:17:12 PM

This is also my prediction. We won't exceed $600 on halving alone, no matter how many new topic on the halving effect will be opened in this forum in the next three months.

That's a right prediction, bitcoin would reach within the range of $600-$700 if we reach $500 before halving. Will reach $1000 if we reach $700 before the time of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:22:08 PM

That's a right prediction, bitcoin would reach within the range of $600-$700 if we reach $500 before halving. Will reach $1000 if we reach $700 before the time of halving.
The latter scenario seems very unlikely at the moment. There is no single event (development) that could justify sudden price rise. If such rally to $700 happens before halving, it may be the only rally in what reminds of 2016.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:07:42 AM

Yes, undoubtedly it seems an interesting support level but I can see a more likely bullish scenario because of the current stability of the bitcoin price and the interesting events to come. I think the price hardly will touch the $370 level again during the next months.
And I think the hardly will be able to touch the $400 again within the next month, now it will continue to increase rapidly and at the halving the price will increase to double the current value.
Yeah have already surpassed $400 so we are now going to reach for $500. I predict that it is going to happen this years and with in 2 months. If not it would be very disappointing.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:47:02 AM

Yes, undoubtedly it seems an interesting support level but I can see a more likely bullish scenario because of the current stability of the bitcoin price and the interesting events to come. I think the price hardly will touch the $370 level again during the next months.
And I think the hardly will be able to touch the $400 again within the next month, now it will continue to increase rapidly and at the halving the price will increase to double the current value.
Yeah have already surpassed $400 so we are now going to reach for $500. I predict that it is going to happen this years and with in 2 months. If not it would be very disappointing.

the speculation aspect of the upcoming block halving will definitely push the price over the $500 price level before the halving, but i don't know how long that price level will hold. without enough buy support it will most likely tank to $450's again after the halving. one thing is sure, the coming months will be more than interesting for traders as there will be a lot volatility and price swings. so even if the price falls back down, you already have made good amounts of profit during that time if you know how to trade.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:49:35 PM

Yeah it is around this amount for a while now. I hope that it can go down a bit so that I and other people can buy some Bitcoins. If the price goes up not many poeple will be able to buy Bitcoins.

Yeah, $350 is the new bottom right now..Buy time at above $350 is over,.. The price is just circling around $400...So everyone should take advantage of the price now as we are expecting a more upward movement of the price...We should buy now if we can as we are only 2 months to halving...

The price is mainly above the $400 level. So the $400 number could be the bottom price in the near future.

we will only figure out whether the $400 price level is the bottom or not once there is a dump pushing the price very close to the $400 level. then we can say that the bottom for now is $400. otherwise the previous low of below $400 is still the real bottom.
Yes we cant be down in value now, you already can see that the value is now good stable so it wont be reduce or rise in a long time and that is also bad for people who are waiting.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it later with a huge profit, but that will only happen after some 2 years I think.
Maybe this time it does not take two years to come back, but I think this time there are more people at there to stay with bitcoin and this time the price will be remain at height for a long period.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:21:33 AM

Yeah it is around this amount for a while now. I hope that it can go down a bit so that I and other people can buy some Bitcoins. If the price goes up not many poeple will be able to buy Bitcoins.

Yeah, $350 is the new bottom right now..Buy time at above $350 is over,.. The price is just circling around $400...So everyone should take advantage of the price now as we are expecting a more upward movement of the price...We should buy now if we can as we are only 2 months to halving...

The price is mainly above the $400 level. So the $400 number could be the bottom price in the near future.

we will only figure out whether the $400 price level is the bottom or not once there is a dump pushing the price very close to the $400 level. then we can say that the bottom for now is $400. otherwise the previous low of below $400 is still the real bottom.
Yes we cant be down in value now, you already can see that the value is now good stable so it wont be reduce or rise in a long time and that is also bad for people who are waiting.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it later with a huge profit, but that will only happen after some 2 years I think.
Maybe this time it does not take two years to come back, but I think this time there are more people at there to stay with bitcoin and this time the price will be remain at height for a long period.

Truly with cent percent trust we can say that bitcoin price continues to be in the height for a long time. Anytime scenario might change due to the impact of technology and speculations.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

You see that the value keeps stable for a long time and the most people with Bitcoin wants that the value will rise in the future and that is because they want to sell it.
The only bad thing is that it can takes a long time until the value will be high because the halving will be also not that good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: