Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 will be the bottom  (Read 13093 times)
LazerViking (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

I believe KennyR is right.  It doesn't necessarily have to happen, but I do think we will see the price below $400 one last time.  One more big dump just to shake out the weak hands.  $385 is a good guess for where it will end up after it gets whacked down.  That would be my buy target, if I was to buy more.  But, if I didn't currently own any bitcoins, I would't wait and would just buy now to be safe.  Because a $35 difference isn't that much.
My next big prediction is that we will never see $350 bitcoins ever again.  Just as we will never see $70 bitcoins again and haven't since the last meteoric rise.  I think we are on the verge of the next big move up.  We will stay steadily climbing higher until $450-470.  Then right before/during/or right after the reward halving we will get the knock down on the price as an attempt to scare everyone out of their positions.  It will work on a few, but for the ones who have been around for a while, we will just HODL and yawn.  This knock down will not last long, and will be the last opportunity for cheap coins before the moonshot.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:49:52 AM

Yeah it is around this amount for a while now. I hope that it can go down a bit so that I and other people can buy some Bitcoins. If the price goes up not many poeple will be able to buy Bitcoins.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:15:06 PM

Yeah it is around this amount for a while now. I hope that it can go down a bit so that I and other people can buy some Bitcoins. If the price goes up not many poeple will be able to buy Bitcoins.

Yeah, $350 is the new bottom right now..Buy time at above $350 is over,.. The price is just circling around $400...So everyone should take advantage of the price now as we are expecting a more upward movement of the price...We should buy now if we can as we are only 2 months to halving...
vatusasid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

Yeah, $350 is the new bottom right now..Buy time at above $350 is over,.. The price is just circling around $400...So everyone should take advantage of the price now as we are expecting a more upward movement of the price...We should buy now if we can as we are only 2 months to halving...

The price is mainly above the $400 level. So the $400 number could be the bottom price in the near future.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:02:29 PM

The price is mainly above the $400 level. So the $400 number could be the bottom price in the near future.

we will only figure out whether the $400 price level is the bottom or not once there is a dump pushing the price very close to the $400 level. then we can say that the bottom for now is $400. otherwise the previous low of below $400 is still the real bottom.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:35:15 PM

we will only figure out whether the $400 price level is the bottom or not once there is a dump pushing the price very close to the $400 level. then we can say that the bottom for now is $400. otherwise the previous low of below $400 is still the real bottom.

That is right. We need something like this: the price was pumped to $470, then it drops a lot, but still higher than $400.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:17:52 PM

Things have not changed much in the last two months. $350 is the mid-term bottom, but we also didn't leave in the rear mirror for good. There is simply not enough reasons to move in other direction than sideways and thus any calls about $400 becoming new bottom are too early.

this space is intentionally left blank
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:12:33 PM

I believe KennyR is right.  It doesn't necessarily have to happen, but I do think we will see the price below $400 one last time.  One more big dump just to shake out the weak hands.  $385 is a good guess for where it will end up after it gets whacked down.  That would be my buy target, if I was to buy more.  But, if I didn't currently own any bitcoins, I would't wait and would just buy now to be safe.  Because a $35 difference isn't that much.
My next big prediction is that we will never see $350 bitcoins ever again.  Just as we will never see $70 bitcoins again and haven't since the last meteoric rise.  I think we are on the verge of the next big move up.  We will stay steadily climbing higher until $450-470.  Then right before/during/or right after the reward halving we will get the knock down on the price as an attempt to scare everyone out of their positions.  It will work on a few, but for the ones who have been around for a while, we will just HODL and yawn.  This knock down will not last long, and will be the last opportunity for cheap coins before the moonshot.
$350 never again? Well, let me disagree. While I see $350 as good and solid mid-term support I wouldn't say it can't be breached. The same way we had $2xx price after going to ath, we may also see people disappointed with the 'halving effect' dumping in mass and pushing the price lower, where 'theoretically' it shouldn't ever be. Bear in mind that after this halving 75% of all coins will be already mined. That means there are enough coins in circulation to push the price arbitrary low.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

That is right. We need something like this: the price was pumped to $470, then it drops a lot, but still higher than $400.

The price has bumped to $470 as quoted by the mate during the end of last year with a hope to reach $500 but fortunately it didn't reached. That $500 will be reached soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:11:58 PM

The price has bumped to $470 as quoted by the mate during the end of last year with a hope to reach $500 but fortunately it didn't reached. That $500 will be reached soon.
What is soon to you? one day? one week? two months?
$500 won't be reached that easily, and once we get there expect many people taking profits.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

Yes, undoubtedly it seems an interesting support level but I can see a more likely bullish scenario because of the current stability of the bitcoin price and the interesting events to come. I think the price hardly will touch the $370 level again during the next months.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:21:03 AM

$500 won't be reached that easily, and once we get there expect many people taking profits.

As the halving is going to take place in a two or three months time, it has a probability to reach $500 by the middle of the ongoing year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:21:09 AM

It can be good if that will be the bottom, but everyone hopes that it wont reach the bottom and that it will rise only in the future so they can have some profit with Bitcoin.
The value is now stable around this time, and as you can see now you see that the halving is also coming but the most are even thinking that it will not rise after the halving.
EastBirth

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:44:01 PM

It can be good if that will be the bottom, but everyone hopes that it wont reach the bottom and that it will rise only in the future so they can have some profit with Bitcoin.
The value is now stable around this time, and as you can see now you see that the halving is also coming but the most are even thinking that it will not rise after the halving.

I think the price will rise after the halving. But we do not know how high the price will be. It could be $800.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

No mate sure the price will rise after halving, the price has started increasing from the stable value which is all because of halving and we hope this increase in bitcoin value continues.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:57:47 AM

Yes we cant be down in value now, you already can see that the value is now good stable so it wont be reduce or rise in a long time and that is also bad for people who are waiting.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it later with a huge profit, but that will only happen after some 2 years I think.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

Yes, undoubtedly it seems an interesting support level but I can see a more likely bullish scenario because of the current stability of the bitcoin price and the interesting events to come. I think the price hardly will touch the $370 level again during the next months.
And I think the hardly will be able to touch the $400 again within the next month, now it will continue to increase rapidly and at the halving the price will increase to double the current value.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

And I think the hardly will be able to touch the $400 again within the next month, now it will continue to increase rapidly and at the halving the price will increase to double the current value.

That is what I thought. The price could be around $800 just after the halving. It might rise higher later in the year.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Yes we cant be down in value now, you already can see that the value is now good stable so it wont be reduce or rise in a long time and that is also bad for people who are waiting.
There are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it later with a huge profit, but that will only happen after some 2 years I think.
If your observation window is as long as your history in this forum, then yes, the price of Bitcoin can only go up. Fireworks.
However, if take any longer perspective, then the story is not so bright any more. Rewind to the beginning of 2014 and check what happened since then.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:18:50 AM

But I think from the time you posted the above quoted comment, the price will reach to %500 within only a week or two weeks, as not the price increase has been started and will increase more with fastest speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: