Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:22:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOBOT  (Read 621 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:25:47 PM

Maybe this has been asked so many times in here but

Are they correct in payments?
I don't care if you never make ROI or it takes too long, from my calculations if you invest 0.40 BTC you get 0.60 BTC in a year, not 50% winnings in one year, but anyway I like more to mine DOGECOIN and to make daily withdrawals so my next question is ?

I intend to invest a bit, about 0.20 BTC but first need to be sure, is it worthy? For me it is if the service is legal like genesis mining and they are making payments on time always?

Real question, are they legal(in the sense they pay everytime on time )Huh?

Thanks in advance for your opinions. If they are against investing there, then I will cut my share to invest in just 200 GHS with 0.08 BTC.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:44:04 PM

Eobot is a ponzi website from my own research.

there are tons of complaints - withdrawals, account closed for no reason and they don't bother replying to them.

The ROI is terrible and they charge you with different random fees without detailed explanation what so ever.

Stay away and might as well look for another investment as it is not really worth the money and time.

You don't pay enough.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:46:07 AM

Thanks, but at their chat I have seen all people happy, or are they the same guys there who don't know what they are doing. Anyway thanks for the advice, so I am only investing little, about 15-20 USD just to mine almost 1000 DOGE per day and see what can be done with them. Thanks again.

s@toshiClaims

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:48:30 AM

I buyed in the time for 200$ ghs 1.0 after one month they closed the 1.0 and added a new miner 2.0 and 3.0 i lost my 200$ ghs 1.0 and i only have mined like 0.20$ back! so stay away from those rippers. they use our money to upgrade there own miners and only they make profits not the users

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:53:01 AM

You like to mine doge? So buy doge with the money you plan to invest into the cloud, why risking anything else?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:54:22 AM

You like to mine doge? So buy doge with the money you plan to invest into the cloud, why risking anything else?
True you can better use that btc to trade it on (altcoin exchanges) and Buy low and Sell high! you will make more profit with that then mining Wink

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:18:16 AM

I tried to buy DOGE with bittinex, poloniex and everything related, I simply don't understand these exchanges

I used to love BTER a few months ago, where I could do anything in a very easy structured way.

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 07:23:34 AM

I tried to buy DOGE with bittinex, poloniex and everything related, I simply don't understand these exchanges

I used to love BTER a few months ago, where I could do anything in a very easy structured way.
c-cex.com is very easy to use just deposit btc then push the dogecoin sigh at the top.. then try to buy as cheap you can get you will see the sell orders

ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:26:01 AM

OP I have my 0.72BTC invested over eobot cloud mining , over past years.
I have been in a profit but i feel like a slow For ROI.
Will not suggest it to you.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:37:03 AM

1 Thanks for the c-cex.com suggestion

2. I don't care if slow ROI, I just want to mine 1000 DOGE per day, I am happy with it. So you are saying they are paying people since 2013 without problems ?

ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:07:01 AM

1 Thanks for the c-cex.com suggestion

2. I don't care if slow ROI, I just want to mine 1000 DOGE per day, I am happy with it. So you are saying they are paying people since 2013 without problems ?

Yeah they are paying without any problem Cool
All deposits are manually done by the admin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: