Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer U3  (Read 623 times)
jphelps (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:27:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 03:22:28 AM by jphelps

So a few weeks ago i bought the antminer U3 from ebay, but when i got it the wall to adapter cable wasn't in the package and since i'd blown $60 on this i couldnt buy a new one yet Angry  just today i bought the cord, went home and got it working  Smiley when i went to slush's pool it showed after 5-10 minutes that i was at 42 GH/s  Grin But it slowly started to go down Undecided  currently it is at 25 gh/s and i want to know why, is it because its hot, or is it something else, please help me i want to get my full 60GH/s worth while keeping it cool
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:39:52 AM

So a few weeks ago i bought the antminer U3 from ebay, but when i got it the wall to adapter cable wasn't in the package and since i'd blown $60 on this i couldnt buy a new one yet Angry  just today i bought the cord, went home and got it working  Smiley when i went to slush's pool it showed after 5-10 minutes that i was at 42 GH/s  Grin But it slowly started to go down Undecided  currently it is at 25 gh/s and i want to know why, is it because its hot, or is it something else, please help me i want to get my full 60GH/s worth while keeping it cool

What are you using as a controller?   That is a important thing.   Also what command are you using? If you are running command line with them.

We need to know more about your setup.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: