Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 per Bitcoin ???  (Read 13085 times)
Trasamania

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:59:24 AM

Bitcoin will reach there someday, but cannot judge the exact time that when it can reach there as it is really difficult to predict anything about bitcoin.

When the bitcoin is used by 2 million people in the world, the price could be around $10,000. Mass adoptioin is very important.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:01:37 AM

Bitcoin will reach there someday, but cannot judge the exact time that when it can reach there as it is really difficult to predict anything about bitcoin.

When the bitcoin is used by 2 million people in the world, the price could be around $10,000. Mass adoptioin is very important.

Please explain me how you have calculated 2 million users will translate into a price of $10,000?? To me it sounds like pure nonsense.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:05:39 AM

Please explain me how you have calculated 2 million users will translate into a price of $10,000?? To me it sounds like pure nonsense.

Exactly, and no doubt mass adoption is important to take price higher, but we cannot judge that when it will reach to $10k may be it can also get stuck at same place in future.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

The value will not even reach that high value and that is the problem because you never know what the value will be also in the future and of course we want to make some profit.
But it is hard to know from before what will happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

Its not going to hit 10,000 $ in next 3 years its need some good time for this five figure touch currently first goal is touch of 1000 $ per bitcoin again in 2016 this could be very good for all of us
I think so to Bitcoin needs allot more time for the price is finally going to hit $10,000. We are no where near the thousands so it is almost impossible to predict when it is going to happen. I guess that it will at least 5 more years before the price will be that high.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:31:13 AM

10k for a bitcoin is just not realistic and this will also not happen in my opinion because the fact is that it will never happen in my opinion.
The halving will help to let the price rise but not to such a price.
misakama

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

10k for a bitcoin is just not realistic and this will also not happen in my opinion because the fact is that it will never happen in my opinion.

10000 dollar for the bitcoin is for the price in 5-8 years. We will not see it in the next few years at least.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:29:05 AM

10000 dollar for the bitcoin is for the price in 5-8 years. We will not see it in the next few years at least.
It would be nice to see $5000 after 10 years, but $10000 is way too much to happen within your given timeframe.

It means that the price must go up at least $1000 per year to meet your 5 to 8 year target, and that's not going to happen.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

The chance is really small that it can reach that value and that is because it was already a low value and it needs a long time until it will reach a high value again.
So we need the patience for it if we want to sell it at a higher value.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:44:07 AM

Tim Draper says bitcoin will hit $10,000 each within 3 years, check out the video:

http://chatwing.com/BITCOINVIDEOS

What do you think the price of bitcoin will be in 3 years?
I don't think he will ever reach the 10.000 each because that's it to much if the coin
will reach that amount there are allot of people who getting very rich.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:49:52 AM

The chance is really small that it can reach that value and that is because it was already a low value and it needs a long time until it will reach a high value again.
We all know that the chance of this happening is pretty small so I personally do not get my hopes up for this to happen. But I have to say that if the price was this high at the moment I would sell everything and I would be done with Bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:53:13 AM

We all know that the chance of this happening is pretty small so I personally do not get my hopes up for this to happen. But I have to say that if the price was this high at the moment I would sell everything and I would be done with Bitcoin.

Even if it reaches to $5k in future majority of people will sell all their coins and make money from it as that would be the best price to sell off  all your coins.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:54:59 PM

Even if it reaches to $5k in future majority of people will sell all their coins and make money from it as that would be the best price to sell off  all your coins.

Starting from $1k price range , many will do the bearish activity to take profit so that $5k is really unrealisitic even we count for 1 decade. There are some serious problem that will happen if the price will reached $1k price. Also it's needs really a lot of coin supply since to make the price increase, demands must be large as in really large.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:31:45 PM

If the day comes that the price will be $10,000 per Bitcoin I will sell them all at once because that is allot of money. But what I really want to know is when this is going to happen.
It is hard to predict this happening because we are just so far away from it.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:12:25 PM

That is a lot of money for 1 Bitcoin and that is because you also can see that there will be more people that is holding but the chance is really low that it will reach that value.
And that is because it was already stable for a long time and it needs a long time to reach a higher value.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:18:29 PM

That is a lot of money for 1 Bitcoin and that is because you also can see that there will be more people that is holding but the chance is really low that it will reach that value.
And that is because it was already stable for a long time and it needs a long time to reach a higher value.

$10k can't be achieved so easily, it will require huge market cap to reach there, and looking at the present growth I think we need to wait longer to see that price.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:21:57 PM

It can grow to $1000 maximum... But I dont think $10,000 is possible... If by any freaking chance that happens.... I would be more happier than a santa clause Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:27:55 PM

It can grow to $1000 maximum... But I dont think $10,000 is possible... If by any freaking chance that happens.... I would be more happier than a santa clause Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I agree with you, maximum prices will be like in 2013, about $1300 or $1500 the new price in the future.
10k in my opinion will never be achieved.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:33:42 PM

I agree with you, maximum prices will be like in 2013, about $1300 or $1500 the new price in the future.
10k in my opinion will never be achieved.
Yeah i think 10k is impossible to reach. and the maximum we will see this year or next year is 1k value..And i think 2k or 3k is still possible to happen to reach in the near future..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:00:43 PM

Yeah i think 10k is impossible to reach. and the maximum we will see this year or next year is 1k value..And i think 2k or 3k is still possible to happen to reach in the near future..

Of course that is impossible, mark my word, even for 1 decade that is impossible. The reasons that can take the price to $10,000 is really hard top attained and I can never imagined some of it that will happen. Sometimes being optimistic is really annoying.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM