Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who need a full member? I will sell  (Read 382 times)
hermanhs09 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

who need a full member? I will sell

I sell it 0.07

there are only 24 hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:15:34 PM

Are you selling the account you're posting on now? If so, it's not worth 0.07 BTC. In fact, I don't think any full member is worth 0.07 BTC unless it has potential activity or lots of positive trust from DT.
Try selling it for a lower price if you want to sell it quicker. Otherwise it may be hard to find a buyer.
Glws
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:36:15 PM

Are you selling the account you're posting on now? If so, it's not worth 0.07 BTC. In fact, I don't think any full member is worth 0.07 BTC unless it has potential activity or lots of positive trust from DT.
Try selling it for a lower price if you want to sell it quicker. Otherwise it may be hard to find a buyer.
Glws
Before you post please do some research first  Wink
It has 266 pottential activity but the post quality are low. I don't know if this fair price btw if you manage sell it you can tips me for help you with this picture

hermanhs09 (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

Glws
It has 266 pottential activity but the post quality are low. I don't know if this fair price btw if you manage sell it you can tips me for help you with this picture

thanks Smiley
triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:40:45 PM

Glws

All he said was Full Member so I just assumed he was selling his, didn't have any potential activity checker website up. Besides, it's pretty late over here so I'm very tired & im missing everything, thanks for clarifying. Seeing as it's a potential Senior Member it may be worth 0.07 although I recommend you go through your posts & improve the quality because low quality posting accounts decrease the price by a lot because no signature campaign accepts them & that's the reason most people buy these accounts.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:56:58 PM

Glws

All he said was Full Member so I just assumed he was selling his, didn't have any potential activity checker website up. Besides, it's pretty late over here so I'm very tired & im missing everything, thanks for clarifying. Seeing as it's a potential Senior Member it may be worth 0.07 although I recommend you go through your posts & improve the quality because low quality posting accounts decrease the price by a lot because no signature campaign accepts them & that's the reason most people buy these accounts.

Good and nice review where can i find the link of the (tools,site) used to bring out this nice analysis for bitcointalk members??
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █