Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BETCOIN.AG -- Blocks of players who play with fish or a new promo??  (Read 454 times)
dusk09 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:21:27 PM

Hello ! Registered in your room (betcoin.ag) of about 2 months ago, on the recommendation of one of the poker players on the poker forum of the country Having studied your showroom and saw action on 100% rakeback interested and decided to make a deposit of $ 10. After about 2 weeks, I drew attention to certain players
who appeared for promotional Omaha tables and (in my opinion) had a mediocre game, I also noticed that these players will appear at a certain time (Lunch and dinner), along engaged in attracting players from his country, the city, the players on the social networking tools.
During this time, my bankroll was 239 chips ... going to move to the limit above ... Also about 3-4 days ago I saw another weak player on the promotional tables Darionova. He showed poor game at Omaha, and he changed the discipline and the tables ... I understand that he wants to play only for promotional tables..then I watched him sit down at the table for him.

And today my account is blocked !!!! 
I have a question - if you were playing with a player who gives you your money (fish) .. You go after him to another table ??
I'll answer for you, yes, yes and yes !!! I do not care for what he will be on the table and what the limit ..
This poker room is very prompt and responsive support, but it is being investigated and blocked all my deposit ...!
Dear friends, the professional poker players, fans and just people familiar with this game, I ask you to support this theme to guide  poker room notice. Objective and make the right decision on the proceedings.
You too can be in this situation.

We have the players and there is poker!
P.S.Sorry for bad english, bro Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

This happens for the safety of the players and the site.  Just tell them the truth and everything will be resolved.  Take care!
dusk09 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:42:09 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 04:11:13 PM by dusk09

The whole truth is known. I waited tables will fish (my subjective opinion), and as soon as he appeared, I sat him at the table. Any relations with him I did not have, was not acquainted.Fish sit at a different table, and I followed him. That's all I did .. I confess, will no longer pursue the fish at the tablesIt turned out that we were only two fish at the table. But this addition to the above reasons there are still many reasons :
  • Few players in Omaha Hi Lo
    Few players in Omaha Hi Lo 0.5 / 1 & 1/2 limit
     Few players 7stud Hi-Lo
    Few players in the room of all
    Few players for the time zone (I played 7-13 est time)
The whole truth ... I can not play with these particular fish. There will be others will play with them.Thank you. Take care of yourself, too,
dusk09 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:26:29 AM

Support is....... No anskwer....
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:11:00 AM

I'm trying to understand here...They are blocking you for following around fish and sitting at the table when they sit down? I'm sure there is a good reason, either collusion or suspicion of collusion something like that. I would be interested to hear what they have to say about the case, seems like they have all the info on their end and if they banned you, its probably for good reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: