Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP My Coins were just STOLEN FROM CRYPTSY!!  (Read 2597 times)
maria6.0 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:13:31 PM

This is the withdrawal address of the hacker: 8avrCiBHtSnUb9PKGxKMvFJFcrGRVDEbVe

https://coinplorer.com/BTE/Addresses/8avrCiBHtSnUb9PKGxKMvFJFcrGRVDEbVe

15,000 Coins

Maria.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:16:48 PM

This has been happening for a while, and the exchange collapsed recently. There is no way to recover your coins, and it seems like you've fallen out of the loop when it comes to the news recently.

This isn't even Bitcoin.

15k Bytecoin is worth like, what $50?

Your coins are lost, nothing can be done.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:18:45 PM

Noo I am offering a handsome reward to anyone who can provide information on the hacker. PM please

Maria.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

They're gone, nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin doesn't work like this, you can't just get it back.
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:31:11 PM

Noo I am offering a handsome reward to anyone who can provide information on the hacker. PM please

Maria.

It's 22 dollars worth of BTE. It's learning money.

=P
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:31:59 PM

They're gone, nothing you can do about it. Bitcoin doesn't work like this, you can't just get it back.

they are not even bitcoin, it's a shitcoin

i have plenty of that like genesiscoin stuck on poloniex, and they were worth more at the time
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:32:41 PM

Maria.
More than $50? 'Cause that's gonna be needed if you want a dude to track down the hacker. It costs a lot of time and computing power to do that kind of tracking down job. Plus there's no guarantee of success. Better give up on it, imo.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

i have plenty of that like genesiscoin stuck on poloniex, and they were worth more at the time

Why do you call it a shitcoin may I seriously ask.

Maria.
-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:40:35 PM

LOL, I thought that you have lost 15k BTC. Crazy.. however I am sorry for your loss.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:41:56 PM

Maria.

if i remember correctl bytecoin was the first one with the cryptonight algo and the ring signature

but it was instamined and a think even premined to death, so here you have the reason to call it a shitcoin
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:43:59 PM

Maria.

if i remember correctl bytecoin was the first one with the cryptonight algo and the ring signature

but it was instamined and a think even premined to death, so here you have the reason to call it a shitcoin

You seem to be confused and misinformed. Bytecoin had a public pre announced release.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:46:07 PM

You can try if you find something when you search the internet. Possible the address is somewhere to find.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:47:00 PM

Maria.

You seem to be confused and misinformed. Bytecoin had a public pre announced release.

no it was instamined i remember it, you can even search about it on the altsection, there was a thread of monero talking about it

a guy instamined it with a private gpu for cryptonight
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:49:45 PM

stuck on poloniex??
um is poloniex also dying?? same as cryptsy and mtgox? hold funds to ransom while they prep their getaway

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:51:09 PM

Maria.

no it was instamined i remember it, you can even search about it on the altsection, there was a thread of monero talking about it

It was not pre-mined in any sense. Check the genesis block: https://coinplorer.com/BTE/Blocks/00000000c3040b997c96926200ed00b0a5b2e97e3d0015deb41249489e666f84

Its ok to be wrong, the important thing is accept what is right.

Maria.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:52:27 PM

How can someone still expect that the coins they had deposited at Cryptsy are still safe? Consider all of their wallets comprised, after all the attacker seemed to have full server access and they were having a lot of coins (if not all) online...
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:01:15 PM

so cryptsy has had funds locked in for months..

and it seems there blog has just opened up some wallets now..

so did you personally put in a withdrawal address.. but later turned out someone changed it to another address?
or did you withdraw funds out of cryptsy to your own address successsfully but later they went missing from a hacker having a trojan on your system?
or did you not get to withdraw, and cryptsy is blaming a hacker for why you cant withdraw,

telling the whole scenario might help

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:03:40 PM

This is the withdrawal address of the hacker: 8avrCiBHtSnUb9PKGxKMvFJFcrGRVDEbVe

15,000 Coins

Maria.

make a chargeback. Smiley

wait, you are using an e-currency not a debit card so you cannot do it. then, thats's it. you lost the money. Smiley
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:06:50 PM

so cryptsy has had funds locked in for months..

and it seems there blog has just opened up some wallets now..

so did you personally put in a withdrawal address.. but later turned out someone changed it to another address?
or did you withdraw funds out of cryptsy to your own address successsfully but later they went missing from a hacker having a trojan on your system?
or did you not get to withdraw, and cryptsy is blaming a hacker for why you cant withdraw,

telling the whole scenario might help

cryptsy to hacker directly Franky please help. Hes probably on TOR right now laundering my coins for fresh clean ones to buy more goods and services.

Maria.
maria6.0 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:08:02 PM

15,000 Coins

Maria.

make a chargeback. Smiley

wait, you are using an e-currency not a debit card so you cannot do it. then, thats's it. you lost the money. Smiley

I cant make a chargeback unless cryptsy allows it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: