Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Bitcoin, have PayPal.  (Read 1391 times)
StacksAMilli (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:35:59 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:29:09 AM by StacksAMilli

Looking to buy like $88 worth of Bitcoin for PayPal..  PM me or add my skype - Learntoearncashmoney   Cool
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:51:00 PM

Looking to buy like $88 worth of Bitcoin for PayPal..  PM me or add my skype - n0x.n0x   Cool
I can sell you for $100 PayPal

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:07:40 PM

They just keep doing and doing and doing and doing this. That's because they know that there are endless victims here who are too gullible and who refuse to believe in the reversibility of PayPal.

Forums like this are a gold mine for scammers. Endless opportunities. Endless victims.

SelfPaid

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:19:42 PM

They just keep doing and doing and doing and doing this. That's because they know that there are endless victims here who are too gullible and who refuse to believe in the reversibility of PayPal.

Forums like this are a gold mine for scammers. Endless opportunities. Endless victims.
i agree
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:58:27 PM

Even if a user could only be allowed in if they held a certain rank higher than newbie, we'd then have to irradiate the infestation of accounts being sold.

SelfPaid

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:08:05 AM

Looking to buy like $88 worth of Bitcoin for PayPal..  PM me or add my skype - n0x.n0x   Cool

this dude a scammer
StacksAMilli (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:09:14 AM

Still looking for someone to sell BTC, hit me up on Skype - n0x.n0x

Thanks!   Cool
-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:11:31 AM

Probably scam.

He can easily chargeback and keep your coins.
SelfPaid

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:14:34 AM

Probably scam.

I doubt he even has paypal funds trying to get people to send first...HA noobs are dumb
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:15:20 AM

Probably scam.

That's so true "GL"

SelfPaid

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:16:17 AM

Probably scam.

That's so true "GL"
ALso SKYPE
timelord is that scammer talk?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:18:51 AM

Probably scam.

That's so true "GL"
ALso SKYPE
timelord is that scammer talk?

eh? Which bit?

StacksAMilli (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:32:18 AM

Lol, hilarious.   Anyway, if you're not a little kid, please hit me up on Skype ; n0x.n0x and I'll buy some coins from ya.   Roll Eyes
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:58:24 AM

Lol, hilarious.   Anyway, if you're not a little kid, please hit me up on Skype ; n0x.n0x and I'll buy some coins from ya.   Roll Eyes
If you can go first check my offer in my previous post and pm me here

TomGC

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:40:44 PM

I think don't have any one want to trade with you because risk with paypal.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:47:54 PM

O great stacksamill why do you need BTC at all, you're the grand master in how to make money, just withdraw it to your damn bank and then try again with an irreversible method of payment. Or go to virwox, scammers thinking anyone still falls for this, FFS

If anyone wants some gags: http://videozi.website/vd/0FzH0JXbowc , the Review of StacksAMilli's Learn to Earn Classes!"
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:55:10 PM

O great stacksamill why do you need BTC at all, you're the grand master in how to make money, just withdraw it to your damn bank and then try again with an irreversible method of payment. Or go to virwox, scammers thinking anyone still falls for this, FFS

If anyone wants some gags: http://videozi.website/vd/0FzH0JXbowc , the Review of StacksAMilli's Learn to Earn Classes!"

I guess he paid someone on fivver for this ... i like the doctors overall and my favorite part is "it was a fairly decent lesson and i learned alot stuff, i mean tons of stuff I didnt know" ... must have been take 7 already and he still cant deliver it convincingly ... funny stuff... when he says "now im earning 5000 a month" he nearly starts laughing...

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

I guess he paid someone on fivver for this ... i like the doctors overall and my favorite part is "it was a fairly decent lesson and i learned alot stuff, i mean tons of stuff I didnt know" ... must have been take 7 already and he still cant deliver it convincingly ... funny stuff... when he says "now im earning 5000 a month" he nearly starts laughing...
Lol true, he nearly breaks into laughter every time he talkes about money. Another guy who "makes 10s of thousands of dollars per month" who apparently can't afford a decent camera  Grin : http://videozi.website/vd/b9AEkUNqY-Q
@OP seriously, you still think you can pull this scam attempt off?
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:09:56 PM

Still looking to make a trade..  I now need around $200 worth of BTC..  Can pay VIA PayPal, WU, Bank Transfer, whatever is necessary..  Skype ; n0x.n0x

Perhaps you could contact this fella? Hes such a big fan of yours that he created a blog just for you. Ask him for a trade.

http://stacksamilliscammer.blogspot.com.es/

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
StacksAMilli (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:31:59 PM

Or you can go check out my website at http://StacksAMilli.com ;  I'm just looking to buy some bitcoin..  Big deal.  Or feel free to add my Skype - n0x.n0x

I'm not really worried about the haters, just about to go out for some nice steak and lobster will be back soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: