Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refugees claim ISIS militants living among them in Germany  (Read 720 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/329890-germany-refugees-isis-members/

With all the censorship going on it's refreshing at least to see Russia Today of all news organisations actually talk about this, probably because the Russians seem to be taking the threat of radical Islamists seriously unlike these other fucking countries. I don't know about you, but I am also not surprised by this, if you just bring that many people in without even thinking about the consequences or doing proper checks, of course there are going to be people with links to ISIS slipping through, it's the perfect opportunity for them and our always right media and politicians are in total denial about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:26:38 PM

Looked briefly into the comments section

station111115 minutes ago
Russia is poor
+0-0

Russia is losing
+0-0

Russia is dichtatorship
+0-0

station111116 minutes ago
Russia is losing
+0-0

Russia is poor
+0-0

Russia is dichtorship
+0-0

station111117 minutes ago
Russia is poor

+0-0
station111117 minutes ago
Russia is losing

Haha, seems like it's filled with butthurt islamists.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:38:20 PM

Merkel and her brain dead lot got tons of warnings, but they did nothing to prevent the infiltration of IS agents. Probably they have their own agenda and these extremists have a role in those plans. If they have no such agenda then they must be idiots.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:39:49 PM

You don't say?

Something is telling me anybody with half a brain cell saw this coming miles away...
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:04:07 PM

I've been avoiding even looking at places like that lately because it's filled with cunts like them going around and calling everybody racist or Islamaphobic, the censorship on this issue has been really pissing me off lately and the way those childish fucks who defend this situation go around calling their critics racist is particularly infuriating. They were bad before but now these apologists have gone into overdrive because the outrage is coming from relatively ordinary people rather than any political ideologues they can paint as neo-nazi's.

Left or Right, we really do need to band together and just tell these scumbags to fuck off and stop letting them rule over us another thing I particularly hate about these fucks, especially the Muslims they defend, is they have absolutely no problem with anti-semitism despite the fact that they rant about the Nazis so much, you never see them calling out the Islamists on their shit, ever.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:07:38 AM

I've been avoiding even looking at places like that lately because it's filled with cunts like them going around and calling everybody racist or Islamaphobic, the censorship on this issue has been really pissing me off lately and the way those childish fucks who defend this situation go around calling their critics racist is particularly infuriating. They were bad before but now these apologists have gone into overdrive because the outrage is coming from relatively ordinary people rather than any political ideologues they can paint as neo-nazi's.

Left or Right, we really do need to band together and just tell these scumbags to fuck off and stop letting them rule over us another thing I particularly hate about these fucks, especially the Muslims they defend, is they have absolutely no problem with anti-semitism despite the fact that they rant about the Nazis so much, you never see them calling out the Islamists on their shit, ever.
That's kind of interesting, because I took to pointing out the "Jew Hater rhetoric" on this forum some time ago.  It's diminished since then.  But this is a phenomenum seen on many Internet forums, which leads me to believe it's organized.   I'm for free speech, which does involve saying whatever you want about Jews or Islam....but when someone goes on and on about how the Evil Jews did 9/11, it gets old pretty quick.

Note that the use of the phrases such as racist and Islamophobic were used, used and again, for about two years prior to this mass invasion of IslamoRapists or whatever they are.  Maybe that was organized as a propaganda effect, who knows.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:09:18 AM

It wouldn't surprise me at all, yes I pointed out the Jew haters on here as well, they're pretty fucking harmless, the only issue I take is with their blatant double standards, if you hate blacks it's racist but it's okay to hate white men, if you criticise Islam you're a racist or an islamaphobe but those zionist jews can fuck off and die.

I've actually held off quite a bit in my debates and comments about these sorts of scumbags, but now that peoples lives are genuinely in danger more than usual because of their propaganda and rhetoric I don't even want to give them the benefit of an intelligent debate, as if they ever wanted one in the first place.

They're nothing more than a bunch of man hating, speech censoring, race baiting, fun hating sociopaths and I hate the fuckers and we really need to kick them out of politics entirely and make them totally irrelevant.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:02:05 AM

That was another neo-nazi activist, islamophobic bitch.

https://twitter.com/anatoliisharii/status/691051313015164928
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

It wouldn't surprise me at all, yes I pointed out the Jew haters on here as well, they're pretty fucking harmless, the only issue I take is with their blatant double standards, if you hate blacks it's racist but it's okay to hate white men, if you criticise Islam you're a racist or an islamaphobe but those zionist jews can fuck off and die.

Well, ya, that just about sums it up.  Then it's ALWAYS the Islamo-whatever who are blowing stuff and people up. 

It's like, Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:03:32 AM

I don't care!! Why doesn't Saudi Arabia take them or the Gulf states? That is what we need to ask ourselves first and foremost!!
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:45:36 AM

I don't care!! Why doesn't Saudi Arabia take them or the Gulf states? That is what we need to ask ourselves first and foremost!!
Saudi Arabia is supporter of the Syrian war. They have been calling for war against Iran too.

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:14:15 PM

Saudi Arabia is supporter of the Syrian war. They have been calling for war against Iran too.

The thing is I genuinely think as well that the Saudi's as well as all the other middle eastern countries who have a very good knowledge of the area will probably know who these guys are that are going around the streets now attacking people, this will be why the flat out rejected them. Western countries when it comes to the middle easy in particular have always been self-righteous and blind when it comes to this sort of thing, politicans are looking to score easy political points with the public but they declined to do even the most basic research on even where these people were coming from and what their affiliation was.

They probably took one look at these guys and just went "Nope, the EU will take them though I'm sure" and just ignored the matter, there will be genuine refugees, but because of the bombings going on constantly in their home countries militans will have definitely snuck in to continue their war where western countries won't have the advantage of air superiority. It's quite a basic tactic, but they get the added benefit of being able to terrorise people who in their eyes are actually supporting these politicians that are trying to take them out.

If there are militants among them, they've probably realised by now just how utterly stupid the people in charge of us are.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:05:38 PM

For the Caliphate barbarians, Germany is a much better choice, when compared to Syria or Iraq. Wondering why? Russia is conducting massive airstrikes in Syria and the Jihadis are on the run there. In Iraq also, the Shiite militia and the Kurds are pounding the Jihadis. However, in Germany, there is no such threat. The Jihadis will get approximately € 1,500 every month in welfare payments, and no one is going to bomb them.
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:16:32 PM

As we known based on media which is complitely unclear for me, they are followed and under eye of intelligence service. Normaly that among them tehre is number of ISIS militants which now are in Europe and in all European countries probably

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:58:04 PM

Many immigrants at one time or another secondguess their decision to leave. But it must be exceptionally discouraging to come in distress to a rich country and experience conditions resembling those of the European refugee camps immediately post WW2, and that in the middle of winter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: