Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Bitcoin [W] Paysafecard EU  (Read 652 times)
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:59:10 PM

I am offering you the following:

6€ in bitcoin for 10€ Paysafecard that was bought in the EU
15€ in bitcoin for 25€ Paysafecard that was bought in the EU

I require a picture of the receipt of the code and/or a picture of the code. I won't buy any codes that don't have a valid receipt.
We will use escrow to trade, unless you go first. If it's possible, the escrow will load the code into a newly registered mypaysafecard account and give me the account details. But if that's not possible, the escrow will release the code directly to me after confirming the balance of the code and will release the bitcoins after I confirmed I used the code.

I will not trade with any member under "Jr Member" rank.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:30:59 AM

Bump
shoesman

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:27:10 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 03:40:42 PM by shoesman

you wanna do buisness or ripoff people? , cause your rates are insane

now if youd do a simple 15-20% rate on total psc codes amount given , regardless of value of each psc code , then youd have yourself an acceptable deal

if youre up to it ill trade you 140 euro 4x10 euro and 2x50 euro of psc codes over a trusted and verified escrow, and about receipts , youre joking right? , the entire reason to use paysafe is to stay anonymous , well you give out the receipt , gone is the anonymity of your identity due to location and time information contained on the receipt , if its about making sure the codes arent stolen , well , simple , theyd bed locked by paysafe instantly as soon as notified by the person owning them , offline or online codes , same procedure
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:45:58 PM

you wanna do buisness or ripoff people? , cause your rates are insane

now if youd do a simple 15-20% rate on total psc codes amount given , regardless of value of each psc code , then youd have yourself an acceptable deal

if youre up to it ill trade you 140 euro 4x10 euro and 2x50 euro of psc codes over a trusted and verified escrow, and about receipts , youre joking right? , the entire reason to use paysafe is to stay anonymous , well you give out the receipt , gone is the anonymity of your identity due to location and time information contained on the receipt , if its about making sure the codes arent stolen , well , simple , theyd bed locked by paysafe instantly as soon as notified by the person owning them , offline or online codes , same procedure
My thread, my terms, my rules. I'm buying paysafecards at this rate, because I am taking a risk when buying one chargbackable payment method.
Many codes were obtained online through promotions, events or anything like that, which only work for specific sites, but still show the balance. That's the main reason.
I will not take any cards without a receipt, no matter what.
shoesman

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:10:46 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 05:26:40 PM by shoesman

well , if thats your concern my friend , my psc codes are offline codes , protip , one way to verify this is by checking if the psc code starts with a 0 , then its offline  , aka you dont get offline psc codes from anything else than actually buying them in person, hence theyre not chargebackable , and you would know this if youd informed yourself better about psc codes, you can email paysafe , theyll give you the same answer

psc codes that start with a >

0 = offline

1 = online

so again , you up for the deal or what? and no half informed excuses this time please

https://www.about-payments.com/knowledge-base/method/paysafecard

and let me quote >

paysafecard transactions are not applicable to chargebacks and therefore a guaranteed online payment method for merchants. paysafecard allows merchants to tap into markets where consumers are unbanked or do not have access to credit cards.

also the offline codes are already given to a trusted escrow im just waiting for a proper buyer , you can ask him if the codes start with a 0 or a 1 , fastest way to verify them offline or online codes
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

I will not go higher than my current rate (-40%). Either you provide me your paysafecard with my prices listed, or I won't be in for a deal.
If you accept the rate, tell me the escrow name.
shoesman

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:41:53 PM

30% on the full amount of psc codes and we have a deal

ill post the code images and only the codes the rest of the receipt you will logically not get due to privacy concerns,  these will be sent to the trusted escrow, once he gets your btc , hell give you the psc code images from the receipt

escrow >   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
shoesman

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:52:00 PM

so deal or no deal?
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:12:00 PM

I'm also interested, but as said above, your rates are insanely too high.
shoesman

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:48:14 AM

yeah , 30% is already out of my range usually , but i can make an exception , by default its usually 15%-20% max fees , and thats already ridiculous , but acceptable , but 40% .... nobody in theyre right minds gona do buisness at that kind of ripoff rate , but the seller knows this, anyhow as said you wanna do a 30% deal then ok , if not , well then i guess not , its up to you zeroxal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: