Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: { Mine any Coins } Crypto Mining Instant Hash { Profit Guarantee }  (Read 885 times)
Shane_TV (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:10:30 AM

Offering 25% profit upon return
http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730
Offering my BTC services, feel free to check my HF thread as proof. Most of my profit actually comes from trading, a small percentage of the profit comes from the mining.

You can find my skype on my HF thread as well.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:53:24 AM

We cannot access the thread because we also need to register to the forum,why create a thread and complete your service info here it's laziness some viewers of this thread do not or might not like signing up to a site just to view a thread or you should set up a blog for this

triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:10:41 AM

I can't access the link because the owner banned me, but from what's mentioned in the OP I'm going to assume this is one of those "double your money in days" scheme. Why don't you just copy and paste the thread? Anything is better than nothing, just posting a link to another forum proves nothing except you're lazy.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:00:39 AM

not sure cant access or not, didn't click the link yet..
but why dont just create thread here? wouldn't it be easier for all of member here?
theres no need go to that forum since alot member cant access it..

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:52:40 AM

I checked your link and i discovered that you gave someone a vouch copy, i will also like to take a vouch copy here. Finally you should update your thread with your moneychat.me id.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:05:05 AM

If this op can confirm that he is actually lotto max, which I will ask him through lotto max's actual skype, then I will vouch for this service because I have been using it on hackforums for a long time now.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:09:10 AM

If this op can confirm that he is actually lotto max, which I will ask him through lotto max's actual skype, then I will vouch for this service because I have been using it on hackforums for a long time now.
Probably he is because the skype id is the same when i checked it unless if you have a deeper knowledge about LottoMax

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:30:24 AM

When I see a thread on Hackforums I always have a good laugh reading them. Grin
All members in that forum are paid for vouching a shitty product to make you feel like they are absolutely legit.

As per the link pasted in op look at the first vouch. He received 0.0002201 BTC within first 2 hours of mining!
Even Antminer S7 will fail to do so. Wink

Good Luck!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:30:13 PM

Be very careful with this person. Lotto max does not know who he is. I got this information through skype: http://m.imgur.com/WjUlgbA

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:36:33 PM

Be very careful with this person. Lotto max does not know who he is. I got this information through skype: http://m.imgur.com/WjUlgbA
Thank you for your findings probably this guy just want to exploit lottomax thread opportunity and that is too bad.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

Thank you for verifying the above post with the actual op of the respective forum.

Even then I do not support Lotto Max's service because it is too shady.
Even the vouches are fake. I will not try that for free also. Tongue
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:49:20 AM

To clarify things:
Lottomax actually has the intention to start his service here on bitcointalk. However not at this date, but in the near future. He will confirm it on HF when it's ready.

"This service is too Shady"
Just like most money making services on HF, there is always a catch. He actually has the hash power that is mining the bitcoin and you can allocate the pool. Lottomax probably runs an "illegal" botnet that is mining the coins for him. Basically what he does is to give you the "dirty" money and you give him the "clean" money and get some profit in return (20-50% profit, depending on the mining). I'm not sure about that though.

The vouches on HF aren't fake. His thread has over 1600 posts, 80% from them are vouches - and only upgraded members can post in the section/thread, so mostly reputable members vouch for him. I was one of the first people that invested. I didn't believe it at first and thought it was a ponzi, so I stopped after my first investment. But then I saw people investing thousands of dollars into his service and all got a nice profit from it - so I decided to invest in his service further.
abhishek.g

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:15:22 PM

Max.mining is lotto's skype id . How are you claiming his skype id ? I smell a scam thing coming towards us . Lottomax offered 25% profit with principal amount in 24 hours for smaler amounts or 25% for higher amounts in 5 days .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: