Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:04:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full member accounts value?  (Read 1421 times)
hitchingAride (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:36:21 AM

Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh

greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:39:55 AM

Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Not just full member accounts, but almost every account here has a value. The higher ranking accounts have a higher value. These accounts are typically used to participate in signature and avatar ad campaigns where they do get paid to post. Higher ranking accounts get paid more and thus are worth more.

hitchingAride (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:49:33 AM

Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
Not just full member accounts, but almost every account here has a value. The higher ranking accounts have a higher value. These accounts are typically used to participate in signature and avatar ad campaigns where they do get paid to post. Higher ranking accounts get paid more and thus are worth more.

Do users put advertisements in their signature and avatar picture to gain bitcoin payment? And who pays these users is it the forum or some advertisers who are sponsoring higher ranked users?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:58:58 AM

Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes? What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh

Do users put advertisements in their signature and avatar picture to gain bitcoin payment? And who pays these users is it the forum or some advertisers who are sponsoring higher ranked users?
Yes, users (like me) put ads in their signature and avatar space. Companies who want to advertise here pay the users, not the forum. Users join by applying to the campaign and then the campaign manager will check the posts of the person and count them up to see how much they are to be paid. Most have posting restrictions and requirements to be considered for payment.

triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:01:57 AM

A Full Member account price will vary. For example, if the post quality is low that will decrease the price by a lot because no signature campaign will accept you. Negative trust/Positive trust will increase or decrease the price. On average a full member account is worth around 0.05 & is normally sold for that much of a little more/less.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:01:04 AM

Full members can be signed up for signature campaign that gets paid per post. Most of them are worth 0.06ish BTC but the price really varies according to trust, post quality, and associations with the account.

Hi!
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:16:58 AM

basically all accounts here aside from newbie have value, there is a market for it coz it can be used in joining signature campaign to get paid just for posting in this forum. full member accounts are just like the floor rank to get decent payrate in signature campaigns, lower rank have much lower payrate which isnt worth it for some users
hitchingAride (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:45:34 AM

basically all accounts here aside from newbie have value, there is a market for it coz it can be used in joining signature campaign to get paid just for posting in this forum. full member accounts are just like the floor rank to get decent payrate in signature campaigns, lower rank have much lower payrate which isnt worth it for some users

So Hero Members would be the highest valued accounts. If you don't mind me asking how much is the pay rate is it by posts or clicks on the ads in your signature

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:52:44 AM

Full members can be signed up for signature campaign that gets paid per post. Most of them are worth 0.06ish BTC but the price really varies according to trust, post quality, and associations with the account.

Everyone suggested the quality of the post needs to be high, needs to get associated with the posts but a real fact behind this is we need to get slot in campaigns whether junior or hero member that does't matter.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:54:45 AM

So Hero Members would be the highest valued accounts. If you don't mind me asking how much is the pay rate is it by posts or clicks on the ads in your signature
Legendary members are actually the highest. The pay is always paid by the number of posts that were made that fit their post requirements.

mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:06:18 AM

Legendary Member is the highest forum rank aside from staff ranks, some campaign have the same payrate for Legendary and Hero members around .0012 per post and some campaign have fixed rate but still they get the highest rate above other ranks. not all campaign have the same rate but i think that is the highest rate currently per post.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:19:38 AM

Because in signature campaign, Full member can earn much bitcoin. and it's more value than other below rank account. and you can use it for collateral too. Full member get paid for each post if you join signature campaign.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:53:59 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 07:32:43 PM by Amph

value of full member and other right now is vastly inferior, their earning was cut in half from campaign so their value is now half of what it was before, also add that bitcoin has more value now and you get the whole picture

they are also used by scammer to scam not only signature campaign, or simply they are sold for direct money(by the buyer i mean)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 09:07:35 AM

I think it is a shame that member accounts can be sold. Imho it means that you can't really trust the trust system. It also means that you can't look on a sig promotion as a recommendation for a site, and this lowers the value of sig campaigns.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
triggermage

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:40:38 AM

I think it is a shame that member accounts can be sold. Imho it means that you can't really trust the trust system. It also means that you can't look on a sig promotion as a recommendation for a site, and this lowers the value of sig campaigns.

The trust system was full of flaws from the start, any dick can leave false trust on your profile & then leave the site forever leaving you with a trust that shows other people you're a scammer or some other nonsense. While its mostly untrusted, some people still don't mind the fact & they decide that what was said is automatically true. Signature campaigns are good for advertising & a source of money, account farmers are just annoying.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:45:45 AM

Try this site in order to get a clue what the value of your account account is.
It depends on serveral factors like (potential) activity, amount of posts, post quality and trust (dark green, green, red).
Minus round 20% of this estimation and you will get the current market price.
RedPrince

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:06:48 PM

Can someone explain to me why full member accounts have bitcoin value and are sold sometimes?
http://bitcointalk.ninja/account_worth.php

What gives full member accounts value, do they get paid for each post or what?  Huh
http://bitcointalk.ninja/faq.php (Point 7)
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:08:36 PM

there is also a site that give you a "free quotation".
bctalkaccountpricer.info

check this one! I think you can get an idea (there is also a topic that explain and discuss how it work, and the free code available).
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:12:08 AM

Each account has a value and are sold for whatever price one wants to sell them at...
It is because these accounts get paid for advertising through their signatures, and not just limited to that, but people evaluate accounts based on different facets such as if the account has positive/negative trust, if the account participated in a sig campaign ever, if it ever got banned, etc.

Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:35:12 PM

Warren Buffett: “Price Is What You Pay, Value Is What You Get”

Negotiate to get better price!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: