Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win the lottery - membership ($10) - FREE VOUCH  (Read 1061 times)
winthelottery (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:17:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 02:33:48 AM by winthelottery

(3 VOUCH COPY) - ALL HAVE BEEN CLAIMEd

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, MONETARY OR PHYSIOLOGICAL CAUSED BY THE PLAYING OF THE LOTTERY. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOTTERY EXISTS BECAUSE PEOPLE LOSE MORE THAN THEY WIN. INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM HERE TO GUIDE, NOT DECIDE.

I will teach you personally how to win the lottery

My methods are divided into 3 sections:

- Budget
- Scratch off
- Name picking games

*YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PLAY THE LOTTERY

This is not just an old ebook scam, rather I will guide you step by step on skype or your preferred choice on everything you need to know before you can win.  

You will need money to invest, of course... And I recommend having at least $20 in order to get started with my programs.

I will teach you never before heard of tips and tactics so that you can beat the odds, just like I did.

My biggest wins: CA Exclusive Black Scratcher: $10,000 ''' Daily 3: $737 ''' Love to Win Scratcher: $500 '''

I want to help you win just like I do, and in order to be a winner just like me, you need my services Smiley

People think the lottery is just luck, but there is much more involved.

FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $10 IN BITCOIN OR THROUGH PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES, YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PROGRAM AND HAVE ONE ON ONE MENTOR SESSIONS (UNLIMITED SESSIONS), AND ENJOY ACCESS TO OUR MEMBER ONLY WEBSITE.

Please message me if you are interested.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:21:48 AM

Could I receive a vouch copy? And also is the method only allowed in a certain country or could it work in multiple?

Hi!
The Prophecy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

(1 VOUCH COPY)

I will teach you personally how to win the lottery

My methods are divided into 3 sections:

- Budget
- Scratch off
- Name picking games

*YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PLAY THE LOTTERY

This is not just an old ebook scam, rather I will guide you step by step on skype or your preferred choice on everything you need to know before you can win.  

You will need money to invest, of course... And I recommend having at least $20 in order to get started with my programs.

I will teach you never before heard of tips and tactics so that you can beat the odds, just like I did.

My biggest wins: CA Exclusive Black Scratcher: $10,000 ''' Daily 3: $737 ''' Love to Win Scratcher: $500 '''

I want to help you win just like I do, and in order to be a winner just like me, you need my services Smiley

People think the lottery is just luck, but there is much more involved.

FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $10 IN BITCOIN OR THROUGH PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES, YOU CAN BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PROGRAM AND HAVE ONE ON ONE MENTOR SESSIONS (UNLIMITED SESSIONS), AND ENJOY ACCESS TO OUR MEMBER ONLY WEBSITE.

Please message me if you are interested.

i got an idea instead of selling it. Get the money by using your own method! Im sure it works... Smiley
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

for 10USD you want to give away all of your free time to help anyone winning at the lottery? I really do not know in what part of society to put you lol...
winthelottery (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:29:32 AM

Could I receive a vouch copy? And also is the method only allowed in a certain country or could it work in multiple?

Would love to give you the copy Smiley, just shoot me a message
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:40:43 AM

Would love to give you the copy Smiley, just shoot me a message
Send me a vouch copy as well.Pm-ing you
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:28:23 AM

Would take a vouch too

titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:32:59 AM

Who the 3 that claimed the vouch copy ? I don't see any 3 people said they got vouch copy. I'm curious
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:38:11 AM

Would like to get a vouch copy too and if really works i will pay you doubled the price you ask
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:48:17 AM

Be careful everyone, this will probably be a skype virus situation! SCAN SCAN SCAN PLEASE whatever this user sends you BEFORE you open it.

winthelottery (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:35:59 AM

Be careful everyone, this will probably be a skype virus situation! SCAN SCAN SCAN PLEASE whatever this user sends you BEFORE you open it.

Hi Operatr,

Thank you for looking out for other members of the community, but we never transmit or send any files or links, so this is something you will not have to worry about when working with me Smiley
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:08:10 AM

I am still waiting for the review from the vouch copies giving out, anything lottery is caveat emptor but why not become a millionaire yourself rather than selling this guide.
triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:18:07 AM

I am still waiting for the review from the vouch copies giving out, anything lottery is caveat emptor but why not become a millionaire yourself rather than selling this guide.

It probably says "use random numbers". If it really worked he wouldn't need to sell it for a few measly dollars, he'd be using it & making thousands. But of course, as always, it doesn't work & is just a way for sellers to make money & the vouch beggars to get free stuff.
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:27:41 AM

It probably says "use random numbers". If it really worked he wouldn't need to sell it for a few measly dollars, he'd be using it & making thousands. But of course, as always, it doesn't work & is just a way for sellers to make money & the vouch beggars to get free stuff.
atleast someone with some common sense...
winthelottery (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

Who the 3 that claimed the vouch copy ? I don't see any 3 people said they got vouch copy. I'm curious

The 3 people before you who posted that they wanted a vouch copy  Kiss
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

The 3 people before you who posted that they wanted a vouch copy  Kiss
Do you mind giving me another vouch copy since we are yet to read any review about this method.
sirdevil

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

I can receive a vouch copy of your method and I'm willing to give it an honest review. If you're interested just PM me.

winthelottery (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:57:40 PM

I can receive a vouch copy of your method and I'm willing to give it an honest review. If you're interested just PM me.

Hi SirDevil,

You will be the last person to receive a vouch copy.

Please PM me with the following:
- Country/State
- Budget
- What you would do if you win
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

Im waiting for the review from vouch copy, if this a legit way to win the lottery i might buy and recommend it to my friends.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Cs87kxy

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:08:17 PM

without a "specific" trick is literally impossible win easy and "stable" (and a lot!) in a lottery.
you can ask for some guidance, some hint, some clue to find a "winning" numbers , but by the way statistic law doesn't wan't help a guide like this one Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: