Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:06:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win the lottery - membership ($10) - FREE VOUCH  (Read 1061 times)
winthelottery (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:24:15 PM

without a "specific" trick is literally impossible win easy and "stable" (and a lot!) in a lottery.
you can ask for some guidance, some hint, some clue to find a "winning" numbers , but by the way statistic law doesn't wan't help a guide like this one Wink

Hi Cs87kky,

Thanks for your input, but I have won much more than I have played myself and I disagree with you especially on scratch off tickets. They can be studied in depth.

Thanks,

WTL Smiley
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:52:11 PM

I read my vouch copy and I do not believe this works.When I asked for payment proof I received this

The "Payment Proof" was this

http://s8.postimg.org/va17iv2b9/Five_Hundred.jpg

And if you do a google image search on that,you will find this

http://meagerincome.com/2012/05/i-won-500/

And while I can explain why this doesn't work,I need permission from OP as I would be leaking the method if I explained it here.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 10:05:16 PM

I read my vouch copy and I do not believe this works.When I asked for payment proof I received this

The "Payment Proof" was this

http://s8.postimg.org/va17iv2b9/Five_Hundred.jpg

And if you do a google image search on that,you will find this

http://meagerincome.com/2012/05/i-won-500/

And while I can explain why this doesn't work,I need permission from OP as I would be leaking the method if I explained it here.

So the system works guys!

The OP's last big Winner was a winning ticket from May of 2012 LMAO SMH

So if you buy lottery tickets with his system you're guaranteed a $500 winner 44 months from now for sure.

AND It's ONLY $10 :-) Where do I sign up ?

Cs87kxy

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:21:41 PM

without a "specific" trick is literally impossible win easy and "stable" (and a lot!) in a lottery.
you can ask for some guidance, some hint, some clue to find a "winning" numbers , but by the way statistic law doesn't wan't help a guide like this one Wink

Hi Cs87kky,

Thanks for your input, but I have won much more than I have played myself and I disagree with you especially on scratch off tickets. They can be studied in depth.

Thanks,

WTL Smiley

in my country a lot of people try it (probably due the crisis people want be reach fast Smiley, win against the house .
and there is a really low low probability to win... also following some "scheme"...
If you wnat share some "tips"inside your guide I can be interested but for e.g. this "trick" on scratch ticket work for all "country"? all type of ticket?
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:23:56 AM

Hi Cs87kky,

Thanks,

WTL Smiley

in my country a lot of people try it (probably due the crisis people want be reach fast Smiley, win against the house .
and there is a really low low probability to win... also following some "scheme"...
If you wnat share some "tips"inside your guide I can be interested but for e.g. this "trick" on scratch ticket work for all "country"? all type of ticket?

This is a SCAM! He's sending people Winning tickets from 2012 that aren't even his!

sirdevil

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:23:44 AM

there's no doubt it's a complete scam. "How to win the lottery" is the same as "how to spend money on a stupid and improbable dream".

If there were such a method, there would be no lottery whatsoever.
titibach

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:05:49 AM

Ok lets say he not scammer. I don't think there are trick to beat the lottery and he only said how to win the lottery. I also can teach you guys how to win the lottery. Just sent me $1, my tips is buy the lottery until you win it  Grin
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:13:03 AM

I received a short vouch and all it did was tell me to buy 20 of a certain scratch ticket. I didn't even receive any e-book or any further guidance but just to buy these tickets. This is most likely not going to work unless out of the million tickets, one of the 20 tickets I bought wins me the jackpot. Wink

Hi!
iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:43:47 AM

is this 100% secure???
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:06:48 AM

What the hell did you guys expect? A guide to win millions by playing the lottery? Guys... Wake up... I see even more potential in the investor based games than in the lottery :p
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:13:44 PM

What the hell did you guys expect? A guide to win millions by playing the lottery? Guys... Wake up... I see even more potential in the investor based games than in the lottery :p
In conclusion,there is no "guide" to winning the lottery,as playing the lottery is all chance.And if its a 1 in 20 chance to win and you buy 20 tickets,there is still no guarantee that you will win
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

In conclusion,there is no "guide" to winning the lottery,as playing the lottery is all chance.And if its a 1 in 20 chance to win and you buy 20 tickets,there is still no guarantee that you will win

Thats funny, so this guys is selling nothing, the guide was to buy 20 tickets and then what?  Huh Roll Eyes

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:23:56 AM

Thats funny, so this guys is selling nothing, the guide was to buy 20 tickets and then what?  Huh Roll Eyes
While he may have possibly been TOS Scamming,I would become a scammer if I revealed the method without the permission of OP.
At least in my book.Just let this thread die
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: