Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎲 lottery248 dice / simple / <0.1% edge / charitable  (Read 1521 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:57:54 AM

I see which site is it again?

here, because the link isn't explicit to click.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:29:40 AM

Wow,this is such a clone of 100 of similar clones out there.Bro,these days are over.No one plays on such dices sites anymore.Have you heard about shitdice?This looks exactly like that,except they have a background image .Not sure if you're really serious about starting a dice site,this doesn't look like it.Not having your own hosting is kind of sad.I appreciate if you're doing this for charity but unfortunately,you won't be able to raise too much funds this way.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:22:45 PM

username :yolanda123
birdmeko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:45:15 PM

"Btt 200"

moneypot username   teddybu
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:02:28 PM

features
0.1% house edge as told, lower if for higher multiplier.
the house profit is often gone to support the charities seems you are not noticing.
This is really great idea, but I am afraid it could be manipulated. I've seen similar attempts of extorting money before.
You seriously need to provide some good proofs that you are actually donating money to charity. Other than that I am concerned - how can your earn from it, if you donate the money?
You are so great that you will work for free?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:36:29 AM

username :yolanda123
"Btt 200"

moneypot username   teddybu

f uck yourself away, you are not supposed to post your name in here, not only that, your giveaway is just paid w/ 50 bits bonus. (lmao srry for the way to say and delay)

features
0.1% house edge as told, lower if for higher multiplier.
the house profit is often gone to support the charities seems you are not noticing.
This is really great idea, but I am afraid it could be manipulated. I've seen similar attempts of extorting money before.
You seriously need to provide some good proofs that you are actually donating money to charity. Other than that I am concerned - how can your earn from it, if you donate the money?
You are so great that you will work for free?

extorting money isn't affecting my profit, i gain .05% on any wager with 0.1% house edge. Smiley
the 'donating to charity' is not forum based, it is gone to the trusted charities instead, such as UNICEF if they accept bitcoin as donation.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:05:40 AM

Just a heads up, it looks like Sharp Dice is up well & alive, so it isn't/wasn't abandoned...

Also, it looks a bit bland, just like the other Untitled Dice copies, would you like to have something that stands out from the rest? I know it's supposed to be simple, but you could at least change the background color or something? Maybe then, more people will flock to your site.
hawk1987

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:56:14 AM

user name- hawk1987

"Btt 200"

Tongue
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

user name- hawk1987

"Btt 200"

Tongue

i think that i have completed that tx, if you don;t have it, then tell me.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:14:00 AM

bump.

the giveaway is now closed at this moment, i am waiting for the funds.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: