Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are in Bitcoin Heaven  (Read 2874 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:57:33 AM

everything is going perfect all the fudders have been exposed we get

rid of some loose baggage, its all cleans streets from here on in till

we reach Silicon Valley  Smiley

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:58:36 AM

I d say until we reach Wall Street, but yes, I do share your expectations and your mood. Think are going to start picking up from here in the next month or so. No more cheap coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:15:01 AM

I d say until we reach Wall Street, but yes, I do share your expectations and your mood. Think are going to start picking up from here in the next month or so. No more cheap coins.

All roads lead to Silicon Valley,  wall street has been knocked of the perch, software has made

finacial institutions obsolete, money dosnt need to flow into the valley anymore, its going

to be made in the valley,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44RKWyfcFw

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

I think there is still a long road to go but in the end Bitcoin will get there where it deserves, as mainstream adopted electronic currency.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:29:52 PM

It is long road but we are on the road now and there no turning back!
Iet's hope we won't be surprised with bad news anymore! Wink
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:15:22 PM

I think there is still a long road to go but in the end Bitcoin will get there where it deserves, as mainstream adopted electronic currency.

Even it's a long road, I feel I am lucky I found this road. I am ready to travel even more distances but I want to reach the heaven, in terms of this community it is moon. May be moon is the heaven.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:44:02 PM

everything is going perfect all the fudders have been exposed

and then, QE append ...
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:47:30 PM

yes, we are close to heaven, not quite there.  Great to see Bitcoin is strong after the barrage of attacks in the last couple weeks.

I love Bitcoin
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

I haven't logged in for a couple of days... am I missing something? Smiley

Under construction.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:40:13 PM

With all the fear and debate going on between Core and Classic, I think the price holding fairly steady shows there is faith in Bitcoin in general, that situations have arisen in the past, and Bitcoin has moved past it.

I personally believe we will see stronger support when the current block issue is resolved properly, if that occurs before the block halving (or around the same period) then there should definitely be some good support. Right now I think many of us still have this black cloud looming over our heads on how this fork may go.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:05:12 PM

I think we'll be in heaven when we know exactly how we'll be operating in the future. Maybe that'll be lightning network, or maybe it'll be something else. Until then it's still cool but I don't like being up in the air so much.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:09:06 PM

I like your optimism. We will never get rid of all the fud created by paid shills to destruct Bitcoin. But we are definitely going to see a few good years comming where billionaires hopefully find their way to Bitcoin to make huge investments. This all can become reality. Smiley
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:17:02 PM

yes, we are close to heaven, not quite there.  Great to see Bitcoin is strong after the barrage of attacks in the last couple weeks.
Its a long way to go before we actually reach the heaven but yes it is nice to see bitcoin getting stronger with every temporary down that it sometimes faces

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:18:21 PM

I still think Bitcoin will soar in the next worlwide crisis that many predict is not so far away, so you may be onto something. However too much negative image about Bitcoin has been generated, for the mainstream Bitcoin is definitely a bad word and I feel that could be the end of it eventually. And even if Bitcoin itself it's not bad, there have been hundreds of heist, hacks, scams, exchanges disappearing, ilegal business, the Silk Road fiasco, etc that one sort of understand how someone who doesn't know much about Bitcoin could have a negative image of it.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:54:12 PM

I still think Bitcoin will soar in the next worlwide crisis that many predict is not so far away, so you may be onto something. However too much negative image about Bitcoin has been generated, for the mainstream Bitcoin is definitely a bad word and I feel that could be the end of it eventually. And even if Bitcoin itself it's not bad, there have been hundreds of heist, hacks, scams, exchanges disappearing, ilegal business, the Silk Road fiasco, etc that one sort of understand how someone who doesn't know much about Bitcoin could have a negative image of it.
I think Bitcoin has the highest chance of being a performing asset in a financial collapse due to it not having any group or person protecting it or giving it value. It is a decently valued and fairly easily transact-able form of currency, and thus people will look at it as a potential way to retain their wealth.

I do agree that there is a fair amount of negative news that Bitcoin has to deal with, but I think that ordinary people will ignore most of it if it is necessary to preserve their wealth, or the smart ones at least. They can look at the charts and determine what they want to do themselves.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:11:22 PM

Yeah in the grand scale of things, these past events have merely been a small hiccup. We'll be back with higher prices and more adoption.
Bitcoin is gaining momentum again Smiley

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:29:21 PM

Bitcoin Heaven, really?
Come on, the scalability problem is far from over. And we are still at a low level, only 200,000 daily transactions.

Let's imagine 1% of humanity making one BTC transaction per week. That would make 2,800,000 daily transactions. We're very far from that, and the network couldn't even handle this modest goal. So this isn't heaven.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
tobacco123

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:07:02 AM

Initially I thought "heaven" means bitcoin is dead.

Ha... Yes, we are in heaven now!

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:16:33 AM

an incredible journey for bitcoin. so far have shown good prospects. hopefully for the better and be the best bitcoin.
walwus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:24:29 AM

Initially I thought "heaven" means bitcoin is dead.

Ha... Yes, we are in heaven now!

That's what went through my head after reading the title, too!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: