Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some faucet website are racist  (Read 2305 times)
carlo_0000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:24:37 AM

hello
so i m in Philippines sins a couple of days
and i would teach my friend to do some faucets but it s worthless
because 1st problem connection is so slow , that you need to much time to make a claim

and if that is not enough  some website looks racist
when i leave my place   moonbitcoin if i remember was more than 200sat /5min
and here is Philippines  it s 15 sat /5 min  ??  Huh  Roll Eyes seriously ?

same for bitcoin zebra  if i remember it was 500 - 1000 -3000
here it is 10 - 200 - 3000    10sat ? is this a sort of joke?

bitcoinker  100sat  when i leave my place 3 days ago it was 800 i think

can someone check how much he get is his place ?

all this website belong to the same owner

-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:27:11 AM

It is not just you.. I get these amounts too...
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:30:29 AM

That's not about being racist. That's not just in the Philippines. The wealthier the country from which you connect the more satoshis you will have.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:30:48 AM

hello
because 1st problem connection is so slow , that you need to much time to make a claim

and if that is not enough  some website looks racist
when i leave my place   moonbitcoin if i remember was more than 200sat /5min
and here is Philippines  it s 15 sat /5 min  ??  Huh  Roll Eyes seriously ?

same for bitcoin zebra  if i remember it was 500 - 1000 -3000
here it is 10 - 200 - 3000    10sat ? is this a sort of joke?

bitcoinker  100sat  when i leave my place 3 days ago it was 800 i think

thanks for bringing this up , i thought it was equal pay who ever used it.is this how its suppose to work? wonder what the owners explanation is? and i also wonder how many more countrys are affected by it.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 09:33:02 AM

its not the faucets who are to be blamed, its the ad networks they use, ad networks pay less for poorer countries like yours so faucets can only give as much as they get so they dont lose money

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:34:47 AM

its not the faucets who are to be blamed, its the ad networks they use, ad networks pay less for poorer countries like yours so faucets can only give as much as they get so they dont lose money

Indeed. The adds that are displayed are getting smarter and smarter, which means that in the Phillipenes they serve less expensive adds, which leads you to earn less.

One way to get around this is to run a proxy or a vpn from a country in Europe or United states. That way, higher earning adds are shown and you earn more.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 09:45:27 AM

well, yesterday i was doing some job related research for website building and stumbled upon a website that pays you money for views of photo's you upload there.
just out of curiousity i checked it out and in the payment section  i noticed all countries of the world placed in tiers of payment and indeed, they where tiered by country's revenue and wealth.
so i guess they apply the same with bitcoin.

in my eyes something that is conflicting with the general idea what bitcoin stands for. Becaus the financial world we live in now is a system of class, a system that doesn't   allow you to grow out of your current financial state. Unless you go around cheating people or put your mind in a slavestate 24/7 and work your ass off.

and yes moon and zebra pays way less here too, so don't be so jumpy with your deck of race cards and ask around first.
It's so anoying, silly and tiersome seeing, watching and hearing people doing that.

have a nice day Smiley

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
carlo_0000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:47:11 AM

Indeed. The adds that are displayed are getting smarter and smarter, which means that in the Phillipenes they serve less expensive adds, which leads you to earn less.

One way to get around this is to run a proxy or a vpn from a country in Europe or United states. That way, higher earning adds are shown and you earn more.

ok i understand but it s not fair
triggermage

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:48:20 AM

It doesn't matter what the site is related to. It could be Bitcoin, USD, Rupees, and you'd still get a low pay if you're on a lower tier country. It's not because the site doesn't like you, it's because of the way ad networks are. They pay higher for higher converting leads, and those are usually in the top tier countries ie France, USA. Basically the richer countries. I've learnt to stop going on these sites as it is a big waste of time. Takes forever to get a single dollar, while you could be doing something much more constructive in that time for much more money.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:49:14 AM

Why is it racist?
The problem is that the faucet gets lower rates from banner advertising for people from various countries like Phillipines. Faucets get the highest rates from banner advertisers for visitors from industrial countries like USA, European countries,... Therefore they need to adapt the claim amount depending on the country in order to stay profitable.
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:03:27 AM

That's not about being racist. That's not just in the Philippines. The wealthier the country from which you connect the more satoshis you will have.
And also I noticed that I got higher amounts if I connected from my smartphone than my computer. Like right now, I haven't claimed for a bit more than 6 hours and if I connect from my computer it shows 171 satoshis but if I connect from my phone then I can claim 581 satoshis.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 10:05:17 AM

And also I noticed that I got higher amounts if I connected from my smartphone than my computer. Like right now, I haven't claimed for a bit more than 6 hours and if I connect from my computer it shows 171 satoshis but if I connect from my phone then I can claim 581 satoshis.

realy? that's interresting, i'll check it out too, thanks for that tip Smiley

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:06:43 AM

It is not racism it is business.Even if you were faucet owner,you would do the same.Faucet depends on ads income to run.Ads network pay more for some regions visitors so do faucets

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:08:55 AM

dont look too serious to face faucet like that,i think its fair,faucet is life from ads,and ads pay by click and it result revenue,you have to change your ip address,because some country just give little ads revenue,it affect to faucet earning Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:13:08 AM

Traffic from countries as the Philippines is considered to be low quality and thus not worth much which might be the reason for the lower payouts for you. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:15:16 AM

hello

and if that is not enough  some website looks racist
when i leave my place   moonbitcoin if i remember was more than 200sat /5min
and here is Philippines  it s 15 sat /5 min  ??  Huh  Roll Eyes seriously ?

same for bitcoin zebra  if i remember it was 500 - 1000 -3000
here it is 10 - 200 - 3000    10sat ? is this a sort of joke?

bitcoinker  100sat  when i leave my place 3 days ago it was 800 i think

thanks for bringing this up , i thought it was equal pay who ever used it.is this how its suppose to work? wonder what the owners explanation is? and i also wonder how many more countrys are affected by it.
Poor countries should refer to the third developing countries! It is set by the faucet script meant to maximize the faucet owners' and advertisers' interest. But it is not fair for the users.

DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:42:23 AM

Is this really a thing? I thought everyone gets the same rewards at the faucets regardless of what country they are connecting from.

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:45:33 AM

Wow i don't know about this, because the last time i use faucets it's still normal reward, not like that. But i agree with Wapinter. It's about ads from your region.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:51:16 AM

Yeah I figured the same thing out too, probably they consider that developing countries earn less and thus get us paid less, or probably they aren't earning as much from their CAPTCHA's and ads from developing countries, hence the payout could have been less.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

That's an interesting fact. I'll do a test. I hope that it will work for me too. Maybe this is because your smartphone has a better location detection and it detect that you come from a big city.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: