Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account Letyouearn got hacked .  (Read 14088 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:56:34 AM

Bump . Theymos where are you. ? Plz notice and recover my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:07:33 PM

I guess you gonna be a hero member before it gets back  Grin
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

You should be mentally prepared to write off your account and consider it a bonus if you get it recovered.
There are others who seem to have been waiting much longer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266275.0
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:48:47 AM

Not true my account is about to turn legendary and I didn't get mine back after nearly one month!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:59:33 AM

Not true my account is about to turn legendary and I didn't get mine back after nearly one month!

I meant his current jr member account would turn hero by the time theymos gets it back for him  Cheesy
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:14:20 PM

Ohh god. Yet no reply from theymos. I wonder , if I really get it back or not.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:21:17 PM

why not PM grue ?

yo
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:34:51 PM

why not PM grue ?

Do you think   , he can help me recovering and claim  my account back ?

Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:40:24 PM

why not PM grue ?

I think it is better than not doing anything other than PMing theymos.

yo
cryptohunter2

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:36:33 AM

Can you post if grue got your old account back for your or not?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

Grue does not recover accounts, thats theymos' job
cryptohunter2

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:03:31 AM

Grue does not recover accounts, thats theymos' job

They need more mods helping with this. If theymos is caught up doing everything else to the extent legit hero/legend members who have been hacked have to wait months to get their account back whilst that said account could be being used to defraud other innocent forum members then you need a few more mods with powers to

1. freeze accounts
2. transition those accounts back to the original user.

really the original email used to register the account should be held in a field on the db even if the user later decides to change it to another email address.

also email verification should be required to change anything about the account. Currently it seems hackers once they have hacked the user and pass here which may not be hard since they already have your username and two this kind of forum is not really that secure as has been shown on numerous occasions... they have full control of your account. They do not need to access to your email to have full control and use it to defraud and scam others on this board.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:05:49 AM

They need more mods helping with this. If theymos is caught up doing everything else to the extent legit hero/legend members who have been hacked have to wait months to get their account back whilst that said account could be being used to defraud other innocent forum members then you need a few more mods with powers to

1. freeze accounts

really the original email used to register the account should be held in a field on the db even if the user later decides to change it to another email address.

also email verification should be required to change anything about the account. Currently it seems hackers once they have hacked the user and pass here which may not be hard since they already have your username and two this kind of forum is not really that secure as has been shown on numerous occasions... they have full control of your account. They do not need to access to your email to have full control and use it to defraud and scam others on this board.
Its really low on theymos' priority list. Think of him recovering anyone's account as a favor rather than a job that he has to do, its the user's fault for getting hacked anyway.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:56:48 PM

why not PM grue ?

I think it is better than not doing anything other than PMing theymos.
I think that he has already did that for a few times and he hasn't received any responses yet.
cryptohunter2

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

1. freeze accounts

Its really low on theymos' priority list. Think of him recovering anyone's account as a favor rather than a job that he has to do, its the user's fault for getting hacked anyway.

Really how so? what makes you think it's their fault. This forums software has been cracked a few times THAT THEY KNOW OF.. who knows what excerpts of information they can get?

Also with no email verification required to shit account ownership the security is very weak.

Getting hacked is not essential their fault.

If it is a low priority then that shows that there is no care for people getting scammed.

What if a top escrows account was hacked? through no fault of his own
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

1. freeze accounts

Really how so? what makes you think it's their fault. This forums software has been cracked a few times THAT THEY KNOW OF.. who knows what excerpts of information they can get?

Also with no email verification required to shit account ownership the security is very weak.

Getting hacked is not essential their fault.

If it is a low priority then that shows that there is no care for people getting scammed.

What if a top escrows account was hacked? through no fault of his own
Why email verification is not done before changing account details and password? Can't they enable this thing which helps whenever an account details are changed, message should be sent to emial and through which our account can be retrieved.....
Letyouearn is a good friend of mine and he only suggested me to join this forum.. and I will be a full member tomorrow, just beause of his help only.. I feel so sad for him. Hopefully he will be able to retrieve his account soon.....

Rabinovitch_recovery

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

I think that he has already did that for a few times and he hasn't received any responses yet.

Just like me now...  Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341799.0
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

Just like me now...  Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341799.0
well many have waited for their turn to get recovered and I think that the  job of recovering account is just the thing that he did as favor not as duty as one mentioned above. So all we can do is to wait and hope that he will notice
ajw7779

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:28:18 PM

I am waiting as well, all we can do now is wait...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321965.0
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:06:28 PM

todays bump to get my topic noticed by theymos or badbear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: