Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My account Letyouearn got hacked .  (Read 14100 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:04:57 PM

I am waiting as well, all we can do now is wait...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321965.0

Seems, it is confirmed that we will not receive our account back. I am really depressed due to waiting , waiting and waiting for the theymos response. As theymos have opened a thread for recovering hacked , lost accounts, then why he is not notifying our topic and take a look over all the proofs and proceed further.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 11:15:01 AM

- snip -

Seems, it is confirmed that we will not receive our account back. I am really depressed due to waiting , waiting and waiting for the theymos response. As theymos have opened a thread for recovering hacked , lost accounts, then why he is not notifying our topic and take a look over all the proofs and proceed further.

That is because recovering accounts is not the admin priorities. You should understand that he is also a human, and not a robot that can be online for 24/7. Well, I know because it took him approximately 3 months to notice my thread/PMs to recover/unlocked my account. Also, you should periodically send him an email/PM. Good luck.

Life sucks.
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:01:26 PM

But for the admin it takes 1 minute to recover the account there should be special moderators here who could do this besides the admin to speed it up.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:47:32 PM

But for the admin it takes 1 minute to recover the account there should be special moderators here who could do this besides the admin to speed it up.
I really don't like repeating my answers but here goes again.
Its really low on theymos' priority list. Think of him recovering anyone's account as a favor rather than a job that he has to do, its the user's fault for getting hacked anyway.
It was your job to make sure you keep your account safe, you fucked up. Now deal with it and think of theymos as a rare helper.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:31:13 AM

Guys, I also contacted theymos on reddit and sent him a pm along with details. Hope , he will notice my pm soon and will reply me to get my old account back.

OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

Guys, I also contacted theymos on reddit and sent him a pm along with details. Hope , he will notice my pm soon and will reply me to get my old account back.

I hope you get back your account real soon as it's been too long already.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:15:48 PM

Yeah bro. I haven't received my account back yet. I have sent many pm's to theymos. But no reply till now. Just now I sent one more pm to him as he is online.  Hope he will notice and reply me soon.

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:30:35 PM

Yeah bro. I haven't received my account back yet. I have sent many pm's to theymos. But no reply till now. Just now I sent one more pm to him as he is online.  Hope he will notice and reply me soon.

Maybe theymos is very busy for hes outside world job and for many members do private message now i can say it has possibilities that your message miss to read by theymos, and dont stop to pm him maybe he will notice it when he habe spare time good luck mate.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

This is the 7th month going to end and no response from theymos or Badbear .

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

Sent another pm to theymos and Badbear for recovering my old account.  Hope I will get my account back one day.

Note : admin , I really apologise for my mistake.  I request you to plz recover my old account.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:33:51 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 01:56:48 AM by letyouearn2

Hope Cyrus can help me recovering my old account.  Once I get my old account back.  I will sell out this account and will start using my old account only.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:03:22 AM

Hope Cyrus can help me recovering my old account.  Once I get my old account back.  I will sell out this account and will start using my old account only.
No respect for account sellers around the forum.If you're really going to sale this account,I don't think you deserve to get your account back,since your old account is Hero,I'm sure you're planning to sell it by recovering.Not worth the time of admins.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:22:09 AM

Why sell this account? This account is clearly connected to you and even have your username in it. Selling this will send a signal to those who will deal with the new owner that its still you they are dealling with. I hope you are not serious with your plans and change your mind if ever you get back your old account.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:45:19 AM

Why sell this account? This account is clearly connected to you and even have your username in it. Selling this will send a signal to those who will deal with the new owner that its still you they are dealling with. I hope you are not serious with your plans and change your mind if ever you get back your old account.

No respect for account sellers around the forum.If you're really going to sale this account,I don't think you deserve to get your account back,since your old account is Hero,I'm sure you're planning to sell it by recovering.Not worth the time of admins.

I don't have a strong planning to sell this account bro. As per my own policy,  I don't use multiple accounts here on forum. So I was just saying that.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:04:55 AM

I don't have a strong planning to sell this account bro. As per my own policy,  I don't use multiple accounts here on forum. So I was just saying that.

if you decided to do not use more then one account then simply follow your policy. I appreciate that. but you don't need to sell your own account. you can just shut down it and don't use it. it is very simple.
if you think you may get some money by selling this you may be correct. but selling this account may ruin your hero Member's reputation too..
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:11:13 AM

if you decided to do not use more then one account then simply follow your policy. I appreciate that. but you don't need to sell your own account. you can just shut down it and don't use it. it is very simple.
if you think you may get some money by selling this you may be correct. but selling this account may ruin your hero Member's reputation too..

Yeah . You are right.  I have changed my mind. My intensions are just to be honest here in front of you guys. 

In my opinion,  the members here doubt anyone with multiple accounts. So I said that I will sell it and use only 1 account.  As I love to be honest here , I will not sell it. But the problem is that " Will I really get it back " ? If I get it ,  I can easily clear the dues of all my friends here on forum .

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Still haven't received any reply from admin èven though I messaged to new admin cyrus. When I will get my old account back so that I will be able to clear my friends dues here asap easily.

Note : I will shut this account down immediately after I got my old 2 back.

letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:32:19 PM

Changed my account password as I heard about the forum database got hacked and its on sale on darkweb. Bit confusing , but still " prevention is better than cure.  "

Here is the same above message signed with my default btc address.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Changed my account password as I heard about the forum database got hacked and its on sale on darkweb. Bit confusing , but still " prevention is better than cure.  "
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

H5LMxsOx6SHvBkBCkv2aFVTmfmWNAtY5Gje6GoaQzmruU5jUfti+vNm8kgRkyOtU+J+rXxVjomXhbX1/YbDMOMM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Please someone verify it.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 03:48:33 PM

Changed my account password as I heard about the forum database got hacked and its on sale on darkweb. Bit confusing , but still " prevention is better than cure.  "

Here is the same above message signed with my default btc address.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Changed my account password as I heard about the forum database got hacked and its on sale on darkweb. Bit confusing , but still " prevention is better than cure.  "
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1A7RdYVo6rVmPXLHeeHqnTym7otCNmCDPb

H5LMxsOx6SHvBkBCkv2aFVTmfmWNAtY5Gje6GoaQzmruU5jUfti+vNm8kgRkyOtU+J+rXxVjomXhbX1/YbDMOMM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

Please someone verify it.

YES! Verified

OK, signature is valid!

Lets see if you receive your account back.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:52:52 PM

Still haven't received any reply from admin èven though I messaged to new admin cyrus. When I will get my old account back so that I will be able to clear my friends dues here asap easily.

Note : I will shut this account down immediately after I got my old 2 back.

Does Cyrus recover accounts?
Even when Badbear was active, account recovery was primarily done by Theymos...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: