Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟GAMESTOP POINTS 25K-100K🌟 Vouches available!!!  (Read 441 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cheap Ass (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:34:59 PM

Cheap Ass (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:35:51 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 03:39:44 PM by Cheap Ass

--VOUCHES--

OP has delivered a working account to me. OP if I tried to purchase a xbox gift card with this account, would it work?
Cheap Ass (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

bump
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 04:56:33 PM

Don't you need to verify the points when you use them to the subscribed email for the account in order to use them? Even if you had purchased a certificate, don't they still send a code to the registered email to the account that the certificate came from before they validate it?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:13:37 PM

Don't you need to verify the points when you use them to the subscribed email for the account in order to use them? Even if you had purchased a certificate, don't they still send a code to the registered email to the account that the certificate came from before they validate it?
Yes i asked him in pm,uptil now he has not responded .maybe when he is online he will respond
Cheap Ass (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

Yes i asked him in pm,uptil now he has not responded .maybe when he is online he will respond

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.

You do not need to verify when buying certificates/physical items.

all other products require verification.

So for certs/physical you can just order and print the coupon on the website itself.
nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:46:07 PM

So for certs/physical you can just order and print the coupon on the website itself.

I think you have it wrong OP. Depending if Gamestop's website sees "suspicious activity" they'll ask for email verification most of the time they don't however. Still not certain what causes the email verification myself. Also redeeming these aren't always a simple task. Sometimes you'll get lucky no questions asked other times employee will ask you for your power points account. Ex. Name on the account with ID verification. This also can't be abused as the same employees will catch on.
Cheap Ass (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:37:50 PM

I think you have it wrong OP. Depending if Gamestop's website sees "suspicious activity" they'll ask for email verification most of the time they don't however. Still not certain what causes the email verification myself. Also redeeming these aren't always a simple task. Sometimes you'll get lucky no questions asked other times employee will ask you for your power points account. Ex. Name on the account with ID verification. This also can't be abused as the same employees will catch on.

no i'm sure you can always print out the coupons no matter what, i'm accessing all these accounts from another continent where Gamestop doesn't exist and I've never been not able to print these out due to verification etc..
I'm just offering the points, what the buyer does with it is not upto me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: