Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin`s Exchange /// BTC - SEPA /// Sepa - BTC ///  (Read 881 times)
MartinTrade (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:13:29 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 02:37:09 PM by MartinTrade

Hello,
. I will like to introduce my self and star my exchange service here in forum .
Almost a year ago i started playing with BTC. At first i didn`t have much confidence in BTC but now i believe it will become one of the most currencies that are in the world.
My name is Martin and i`m living in Germany.

I`m a registered user and trader on bitcoin.de with Bronze level. That means i can trade up to 10 BTC a day at the moment..

the trade wild be made using my bank account , a bank account from Fidor Bank , that is connected with my account on bitcoin.de.
The price is the current price on bitcoin.de +/- 7%.

The maximum time for a transaction depends on the speed which the banks work with each other. the conversion from money to BTC and vice versa will not take more than an hour because i`m almost always online, and I receive notification in real time on my smartphone regarding my bank account and bitcoin.de account.

I only do SEPA and in some cases WU . Any other form of payment will be ignored.

I do not use escrow. I want and i offer complete trust and transparency.

Minimum amount  is 200 EURO in money or in BTC.

This is my wallet 13quFuf1Fy8znHPg6Utv4TVHb7aQaLjCFq

It`s connected with my bitcoin.de account. I will trade only and ONLY with this wallet.

Here are some screen shots from my bitcoin.de account. \\ http://imgur.com/a/mSQFw

Contact > Email :martin.trade24@yahoo.com

For german customers i can provide anonimity and also take cash per mail or cash in face to face meetings.

For any other question , please ask and i will try to answer you.

best regards,
Martin
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:37:39 PM

For someone with 2 posts I think without accepting Escrow you are not going to get much business here.
Stoloweld

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:45:18 PM

This is clearly a scam I contacted him and he says he will release the BTC once he receives the payment.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:45:55 AM

This is clearly a scam I contacted him and he says he will release the BTC once he receives the payment.

I will not send you BTC without any payment in my account. Not even with escrow. My bank account ins my bank account . On my real name, on my real adress. You can always track your money with a SEPA transaction , you can always go to the police in term of fraud and they will find the true owner of a bank account. In this case is me. I do not want to make public all of my personal account but if you want we can make a skype call and see where i live and how i log in in my bank account , and see me, and i`l show you my ID , and i`ll show my kid , and my car, and my licenceplate from my car.... anithing that you need. BUT you will NOT see any BTC until I have the money in my account.

Best regards.
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:53:25 AM

For someone with 2 posts I think without accepting Escrow you are not going to get much business here.

Thank you .

I do not want to be rude. But when you buy something from internet , for example some clothes from a website that accept bank payments , what do you do ? You find first someone else to make a Escrow , and and and... ? Or you just make the order , send the money, you receive your product and everybody is happy.... ? Smiley

That is also my point. I`m offering total tranparency, for the people that are interested. Like i`ve said in another post if you really want we can make a skype call , or you can call me, or you cand send me a letter or or or ... Smiley

Best regards and once again thank you. Smiley
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:27:44 AM

I wish you luck, hopefully someone decides to trade with you and determines if you're legitimate or not.
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

Let`s brake the ice. The first 3 Traders will only pay 5% . Hope to do bussines with you all.

P.S. I know i`m new. But let`s be honest ...everybody started small at some point. Gust give me your trust and I wont let you down,

Best regards
Martin
marcos258

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

ok you want to sell btc but on your btc ady you have zero balance where is the btc that you want to sell?

https://blockchain.info/address/13quFuf1Fy8znHPg6Utv4TVHb7aQaLjCFq
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:44:08 AM

Of course it^s at 0 balance. I^m offering an exchange service here. I do not want to sell mz BTC, or to buy BTC. I^m exchanging BTC in and from Money. That^s why the balance is 0. It^s an exchange service. Please understand that. After the exchange is done , my % goes to my private adresse. That^s why the balance is and will be most of the time at 0.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Martin
warningsigns

Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:52:41 PM

I will not send you BTC without any payment in my account. Not even with escrow. My bank account ins my bank account . On my real name, on my real adress. You can always track your money with a SEPA transaction , you can always go to the police in term of fraud and they will find the true owner of a bank account. In this case is me. I do not want to make public all of my personal account but if you want we can make a skype call and see where i live and how i log in in my bank account , and see me, and i`l show you my ID , and i`ll show my kid , and my car, and my licenceplate from my car.... anithing that you need. BUT you will NOT see any BTC until I have the money in my account.

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Don't deal with anyone who avoids and refuses escrow.

Red flags:

1. Minimum transaction amount is 200 Euros. The OP is stupid ("bloed"/idiot if you want that in German). You are a newbie and you ask people here to send you 200 Euros on the basis of blind trust alone. Sind Sie verrueckt? Total plem-plem sind Sie ja!

2. He will NOT send BTC even with escrow. The guy is a mental case. Some Germans think they are entitled to be trusted blindly so be careful of this guy's sense of entitlement.

3. He will show his ID, his "kid", his car and his "licence plate" ---- anything which does not translate to a secure form of exchange. But he will not use escrow. Clearly a candidate for the Wiesloch Psychiatrisches Krankenhaus!

Don't do transactions with this German. What a POS this guy is!

warningsigns

Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:25:04 PM

The audacity is unbelievable.

If 10 members here were to fall for this, that would be 200 Euros x 10 = 2000 Euros (USD 2170). Easy money for him.

What do you think the German police would do with photos of his "kid" and "licence plate"? This won't hold water at any court of law. And good luck trying to recover 200 Euros across international borders. German inkasso agents will charge you much more than this amount to process a loan recovery with no promise of success.

Humbertin19_

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:28:34 PM

Scammer?

MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:33:23 AM

OK... You guys just le me know what you need from so that i can prof i^m real and not a scammer and just want to try to make a service here. I^m not a scammer . Just want to make a legit bussines and also make some cash.

I could make some 5-10 extra accounts here in forum and make some trades with me . I^ve see a lot of people do that... But i^m not like that .

Best regards
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

The audacity is unbelievable.

If 10 members here were to fall for this, that would be 200 Euros x 10 = 2000 Euros (USD 2170). Easy money for him.

What do you think the German police would do with photos of his "kid" and "licence plate"? This won't hold water at any court of law. And good luck trying to recover 200 Euros across international borders. German inkasso agents will charge you much more than this amount to process a loan recovery with no promise of success.

Hi.
You my friend have no idee how is here in Germany. You donot mess with police and inkasso firmas have a max of 4 % cost form the total of the money. They are not allow by the law to have more. And in German court evertying is considert evedince. If you have a photo of me and you say I scamm you , i^ll have a lot of problems. In germany by the smallest accusation of scamm , your bank account is frozen.

So please stop talking nonsense if you don^t know what are you talkin about. Please live for minimim 7 years in Germany and after that you^ll see what i^m talking about.

Thank you
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

1. Minimum transaction amount is 200 Euros. The OP is stupid ("bloed"/idiot if you want that in German). You are a newbie and you ask people here to send you 200 Euros on the basis of blind trust alone. Sind Sie verrueckt? Total plem-plem sind Sie ja!

2. He will NOT send BTC even with escrow. The guy is a mental case. Some Germans think they are entitled to be trusted blindly so be careful of this guy's sense of entitlement.

3. He will show his ID, his "kid", his car and his "licence plate" ---- anything which does not translate to a secure form of exchange. But he will not use escrow. Clearly a candidate for the Wiesloch Psychiatrisches Krankenhaus!

Hi .

Did you traded with me ? Did i scamed you ? Are there any accusations on my name that i scammed you or anybody else ?
I will like to invite to my home where we can make a 200 Euro transaction just to prove that i^m legit. If you are in Europe i^ll pay for your expences. Just please stop talking nonsense.
You call me a scammer and i didn^t even make any transaction . You are funny. I do not know who has a mental case. Or you just are some concurence and just want to stear the waves.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:20:57 PM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

Hi .

Did you traded with me ? Did i scamed you ? Are there any accusations on my name that i scammed you or anybody else ?
I will like to invite to my home where we can make a 200 Euro transaction just to prove that i^m legit. If you are in Europe i^ll pay for your expences. Just please stop talking nonsense.
You call me a scammer and i didn^t even make any transaction . You are funny. I do not know who has a mental case. Or you just are some concurence and just want to stear the waves.

expences
  ??

new european word?
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:51:43 AM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

Hi .

You must be patient because you are newbie on this forum no one trust in you. I suggest you use escrow for first time and that is more wise for every body. There is not way to past building reputation. So keep be patient. Good luck.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:55:47 AM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

Hi .

You must be patient because you are newbie on this forum, there are not people trust to you. I suggest you use escrow for first time and it is more wise for every body. There is not way to fast building reputation. So keep be patient. Good luck.
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

Hi .

expences
  ??

new european word?

Ypou should keep in mind that : If someone is speaking English not so good , that meas they know at least one other language they speak perfectly.

Thnak you for your knowledge.
MartinTrade (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:15:27 AM

Best regards.

100% SCAM.
100% BETRUG.

Red flags:

Hi .

You must be patient because you are newbie on this forum, there are not people trust to you. I suggest you use escrow for first time and it is more wise for every body. There is not way to fast building reputation. So keep be patient. Good luck.

Thank you for the info Smiley
I^ll do that.
Wich one is the most trusted excrow provider here in forum ? So that I could get in touch with him.

Best regards,
Martin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: