Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ann] Lbtcl:a brand new hash rate trading platform!!!  (Read 727 times)
Lbtcl PR (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:33:32 PM

The Vision:

Over 50% of the Bicoin mining is being done in China. While this is lucrative business for many, one challenge faced by many miners commonly is cash flow strains. Those who find themselves in urgent need for cash can?t obtain a loan from the traditional channels - the banks wouldn?t accept Bitcoin miners as collaterals. While they can sell their machines to other miners, this is often time-consuming and involved pain-taking negotiation, leaving them often at the mercy of loan sharks.

Ruixi Wang is one such miner. He has been involved in mining since 2013 and owned a mining farm in Tianjin. While the electricity is cheap, he doesn't have the fund to scale up fast enough. Recently he want to buy a bunch of new miners to take advantage of the golden period before the block reward halving. While his miners continue to generate a steady stream of revenue, it was not enough for what he needs to pay the down payment.  

Lbtcl is just a platform that aims to serve the need of Wang and many other Chinese miners like him. The vision is that this place should allow miners to sell their hash rate, or the future revenue for Bitcoin. Investors from the world can buy whatever amount they feel like and trade among each other.

The IPO price is calculated based on the established platforms such as Bitmain?s Hashnest. To incentivize the early users, Lbtcl plan to sell one PH of hash rate LOWER THAN MARKET RATE on Tuesday.

Stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:54:59 PM

The Vision:

Over 50% of the Bicoin mining is being done in China. While this is lucrative business for many, one challenge faced by many miners commonly is cash flow strains. Those who find themselves in urgent need for cash can?t obtain a loan from the traditional channels - the banks wouldn?t accept Bitcoin miners as collaterals. While they can sell their machines to other miners, this is often time-consuming and involved pain-taking negotiation, leaving them often at the mercy of loan sharks.

Ruixi Wang is one such miner. He has been involved in mining since 2013 and owned a mining farm in Tianjin. While the electricity is cheap, he doesn't have the fund to scale up fast enough. Recently he want to buy a bunch of new miners to take advantage of the golden period before the block reward halving. While his miners continue to generate a steady stream of revenue, it was not enough for what he needs to pay the down payment.  

Lbtcl is just a platform that aims to serve the need of Wang and many other Chinese miners like him. The vision is that this place should allow miners to sell their hash rate, or the future revenue for Bitcoin. Investors from the world can buy whatever amount they feel like and trade among each other.

The IPO price is calculated based on the established platforms such as Bitmain?s Hashnest. To incentivize the early users, Lbtcl plan to sell one PH of hash rate LOWER THAN MARKET RATE on Tuesday.

Stay tuned!
So it is more like announcement of an announcement, rather than actual service description. I need to see actual service's site, prices and terms to decide how impactful this project could be.
If I understand correctly, The final day for this announcement is Tuesday?
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:48:35 AM

The Vision:

Stay tuned!
So it is more like announcement of an announcement, rather than actual service description. I need to see actual service's site, prices and terms to decide how impactful this project could be.
If I understand correctly, The final day for this announcement is Tuesday?

The URL: https://lbtcl.com
Check it out!
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:55:26 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 04:07:03 AM by Lbtcl PR

Why do we choose Wang Ruixi?
This is the guy!
https://i.imgur.com/8JW7KxZ.jpg
Wang is a long-time Bitcoiner that has been active and well-known in the community.
He appeared on China Central Television for helping the police to catch the criminal gang running the fraudulent website GBL.
He also helped other people to find the hacker that stole money from a LTC exchange.
By making him our first listed seller, we want to make the world know that we try to do everything to ensure that people and their hash rate are real and legitimate.
Related article in Chinese can be read here:
http://8btc.com/thread-28172-1-1.html
Chengyang89

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:27:37 AM

I have bought a little to show my support to Wang!
(Not sure whether i m the first one)

Instead of investing at Hashnest that based on antminer Model, perhaps investing on the entire ant farm will make more sense.

ALL THE BEST, Wang!!!
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:18:15 AM

I have bought a little to show my support to Wang!
(Not sure whether i m the first one)

Instead of investing at Hashnest that based on antminer Model, perhaps investing on the entire ant farm will make more sense.

ALL THE BEST, Wang!!!

Thanks for your support!
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:47:01 PM

I cannot understand this website because I am thinking that it is cloud mining site but the website is claiming to be the most secure bitcoin stock exchange.
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 01:27:24 AM

I cannot understand this website because I am thinking that it is cloud mining site but the website is claiming to be the most secure bitcoin stock exchange.

Thanks for your interest.
There maybe a bit language problem as we are chinese. The idea is that the miners sell hashrate on this site by issuing stocks.
We think that the site is secure because the trading is done on the Bitcoin blockchain, therefore the exchange itself hold little that can be stolen by hackers.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:36:06 AM

Sounds interesting and quite reasonable. I expect they can get the platform working soon enough. In the meanwhile, best thing is stay tuned to this forums for further announcements?

Chengyang89

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:47:11 AM

It's kind of IPO his current running BTC mining farm where they quantify their hashing power into shares for investors to subscribe.
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:43:05 AM

11 shares have been sold!
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:32:25 PM

There maybe a bit language problem as we are chinese. The idea is that the miners sell hashrate on this site by issuing stocks.
We think that the site is secure because the trading is done on the Bitcoin blockchain, therefore the exchange itself hold little that can be stolen by hackers.
Great then though I am yet to visit the website but is the price cheaper than cex.io and bit-x?
I am interested in cheap hash.
This is written in Chinese, how do I buy some hash over there.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:42:17 AM

Ah, I see this is cloud mining service from Chinese, well it's not surprisingly if the price is more cheap than bit-x.
Can you give a some photos from your farm mining?

Great then though I am yet to visit the website but is the price cheaper than cex.io and bit-x?

https://lbtcl.com/en/help#chap02-section02
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:57:08 AM

Ah, I see this is cloud mining service from Chinese, well it's not surprisingly if the price is more cheap than bit-x.
Can you give a some photos from your farm mining?

https://lbtcl.com/en/help#chap02-section02

Yes.
https://i.imgur.com/E4go7Lw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dtd2g8B.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kNntucR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EJUxp7g.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8JW7KxZ.jpg
Lbtcl PR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 06:38:25 AM