Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitles: new BTC videogame  (Read 3985 times)
Lionel (OP)

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:00:18 AM

iPhone/iPad version released: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1076995153?mt=8

Please let me know if it works and any feedback, thanks!
Nice I gonna test it out if it work good on IOS devices. Will let you know how it will work and if I like it.

Which devices?
It requires an iPhone 5 or iPad Air or better devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:40:50 PM

I can pay you guys if you have a Linux box with a GPU with 1GB+ of VRAM and you want to test the game on Linux.

Details here: https://www.freelancer.com/contest/contest.php?project_id=399533
triverse

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:54:25 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I have featured your game on my site.  I have found a rather large audience that is interested in earning Bitcoin while playing games and yours is one of the best so far.

http://gravisludus.com/2016/05/08/earn-bitcoin-playing-games-bittles-android-iphone-windows-macintosh-linux/
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:02:34 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 07:48:43 AM by Barbut

I`m downloading game just now, I hope it will work nice. It looks interesting on pictures, when I install and start to play I will share with you my experience.

Edit:  I like puzzles, I`m already on level 8. Its a great game for now. Each level is 2000 satoshis I hope later prizes will be bigger. I will try challenge now, I bet its also good. I hope other people will like it as I do.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:26:52 PM

windows link is not working and app hasnt been installed by google play. awkward!
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:09:14 PM

windows link is not working and app hasnt been installed by google play. awkward!

You are right, we have changed the link for Windows and now it is correct!

About the android app, have you clicked that link from mobile or from PC ?
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:13:15 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I have featured your game on my site.  I have found a rather large audience that is interested in earning Bitcoin while playing games and yours is one of the best so far.

http://gravisludus.com/2016/05/08/earn-bitcoin-playing-games-bittles-android-iphone-windows-macintosh-linux/

Whoa thank you! I will pingback you for sure from an article in the blog section of TheBitles.com

We will discuss this in PM
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:18:39 PM

I`m downloading game just now, I hope it will work nice. It looks interesting on pictures, when I install and start to play I will share with you my experience.

Edit:  I like puzzles, I`m already on level 8. Its a great game for now. Each level is 2000 satoshis I hope later prizes will be bigger. I will try challenge now, I bet its also good. I hope other people will like it as I do.

2 news, one bad and one good

Bad: all the puzzles reward you always 2000 SAT Sad

Good: there is an additional daily reward you get just for playing the game, and that reward is higher and depends on advertising earnings.
No matter if you won or lost the rounds, you will get your reward just because you played the game the days before! Smiley

For example try playing again tomorrow or the days after and you will see the notification that you got an extra prize.
Barbut

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:34:51 PM

Good: there is an additional daily reward you get just for playing the game, and that reward is higher and depends on advertising earnings.
No matter if you won or lost the rounds, you will get your reward just because you played the game the days before! Smiley

For example try playing again tomorrow or the days after and you will see the notification that you got an extra prize.

Well I`m stuck on level 17. I tried so many things and in best way I`m short for I think one micro second. I played challenge and it`s good but a bit hard in beginning. I had luck and won couple times.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zhzhbag

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:40:17 PM

Lionel,the minimum withdrawal amount of 0.001 BTC. 40*0,00002000 = 0,0008 BTC. And then is necessary to make more of 0.0002 BTC.For what I play every day , I earn 0,00000001 BTC per day. That's how much I earned for what I played last night. 0,00000001 BTC !!!!! That is, I need 20 000 days in order to gain the minimum amount for a withdrawal?Game developers made a joke,perhaps? )))))
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:52:00 PM

is this game still alive  Huh
Billhill

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:54:32 PM

very nice game i just try it few min ago

good job

Meat Games Grin

Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:18:28 PM

Lionel,the minimum withdrawal amount of 0.001 BTC. 40*0,00002000 = 0,0008 BTC. And then is necessary to make more of 0.0002 BTC.For what I play every day , I earn 0,00000001 BTC per day. That's how much I earned for what I played last night. 0,00000001 BTC !!!!! That is, I need 20 000 days in order to gain the minimum amount for a withdrawal?Game developers made a joke,perhaps? )))))

We have just changed that to 2500 Satoshi, so that 40 * 0,00002500 = 0.001 Smiley Ok?
Please can you confirm that you are getting 2500 SAT for the new puzzles you are completing?

About the low daily rewards, we are getting low ad revenues because we are at the beginning, and eCPM earnings only start to optimize when there is high traffic.
It'll get better.

P.S. : we have also found a bug in the withdrawal process. If you can't withdraw, wait a few days for us to release the next fix update and it will work.
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:19:22 PM

is this game still alive  Huh
Hi
What do you mean?

Is it not working?
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:14:14 PM

You are right, we have changed the link for Windows and now it is correct!

About the android app, have you clicked that link from mobile or from PC ?

Thanks, ive just tried again and both links work. I like the game, maybe you may add some features in a short while. Very good job bro
zhzhbag

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:34:23 PM

We have just changed that to 2500 Satoshi, so that 40 * 0,00002500 = 0.001 Smiley Ok?
Please can you confirm that you are getting 2500 SAT for the new puzzles you are completing?

About the low daily rewards, we are getting low ad revenues because we are at the beginning, and eCPM earnings only start to optimize when there is high traffic.
It'll get better.

P.S. : we have also found a bug in the withdrawal process. If you can't withdraw, wait a few days for us to release the next fix update and it will work.
You are right.Added 2500 instead of 2000. BUT ! I have already passed the 6 puzzles. And this is 500*6 = 3000 sat .And that means 3000 days Smiley))) .My grandchildren will pick up the 0,001 BTC Smiley I tried to reinstall the program again,but in the new installed program left 6 old completed puzzles. How to start anew , to reset to zero all the passed results and balance in the Cabinet?
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:25:16 AM

You are right.Added 2500 instead of 2000. BUT ! I have already passed the 6 puzzles. And this is 500*6 = 3000 sat .And that means 3000 days Smiley))) .My grandchildren will pick up the 0,001 BTC Smiley I tried to reinstall the program again,but in the new installed program left 6 old completed puzzles. How to start anew , to reset to zero all the passed results and balance in the Cabinet?

Don't worry my friend, daily earnings will be higher soon Smiley

And also, even if you keep earning 10 SAT a day it would take 300 days, not 3000.
Because 3000 SAT / 10 SAT/day = 300 days.
It is less than a year. But you'll get much more than 10 SAT, i am sure.
zhzhbag

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:34:10 AM

And also, even if you keep earning 10 SAT a day it would take 300 days, not 3000.
Lionel,can you please tell how to reinstall the game on the computer to reset to zero my account BTC and completed the puzzle reset to zero too ? After reinstalling the games balance is not changed and remains the same,as well as those puzzles that I finished too Sad
Lionel (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

Lionel,can you please tell how to reinstall the game on the computer to reset to zero my account BTC and completed the puzzle reset to zero too ? After reinstalling the games balance is not changed and remains the same,as well as those puzzles that I finished too Sad

For now there is no way,
but i have a good news: soon we will lower the minimum withdrawal !!

We have just to set up the batch payments system in order to send automatically one unique transaction for paying many people at once. That is needed for us to pay less transaction fees.

P.S. Today's daily prize was higher
Barbut

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:18:07 PM

Well this 17 level is killer for me. I dont know what else to try Smiley did anyone finish that one? Little help hm hm tnx in advance Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███