Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need urgent help please !!!!‏  (Read 437 times)
sam144169 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:53:41 PM

Respected Support Staff,

I hope, you are having a nice time. Basically, i am sending this email because i need some urgent help. Its regarding my LTC wallet. Let me explain you in detail. I created an mining account on the litecoinpool.org around some time ago by the username: sam144169, at that time of signup, i added my LTC wallet address as an payout address & i locked it. But unfortunatelly, 3 days ago, my system got infected with some kind of virus which deleted all the .exe, .zip and .dat files from my system. So, i had no other option remained other than the complete system format. So, i formatted my whole system. But after doing that, i lost my LTC wallet backup. Today, when i logged in my "litecoinpool.org" account & tried to change/unclock my payout address with updated wallet address, it asked me for some kind of digital signature message which i should get on my original LTC wallet which unfortunatelly, i dont have anymore. I hope you understand my problem. Can you please help me with the issue? I hope, this will get soerted as soon as possible. Else, there will be no other option for me other than stop mining. Please help me. Waiting for the reply. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
sam144169
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:56:57 PM

If you do not have your backup, there is nothing anyone can do. You have lost your Litecoins and nothing can be done about it.

sam144169 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

If you do not have your backup, there is nothing anyone can do. You have lost your Litecoins and nothing can be done about it.

Sir,
i am just saying that, if staff can change my payout LTC address (at litecoinpool.org) to my latest LTC wallet address, so that i wont lost any further LTCs which i will be getting from mining....
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:06:17 PM

Sir,
i am just saying that, if staff can change my payout LTC address (at litecoinpool.org) to my latest LTC wallet address, so that i wont lost any further LTCs which i will be getting from mining....
You are in the wrong place for that. This is not a support forum for litecoinpool. This is a Bitcoin Forum, and we are not support staff of litecoinpool. You must contact THEIR support.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:55:13 PM

Sir,

You could just make a new account pointing to a new wallet address that you now control for future payments and then change your miners to use the new worker ID from that new account. This at least will help with future payments since it sounds like you are still actively mining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: