Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRWOX scam ?  (Read 19510 times)
john641

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:14:12 AM

Virwox is legit you have to wait longer and has higher fees.

nasthedon

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:37:53 AM

Why did you bump this old thread? Anyway, don't use that type of sites.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:01:15 PM

Its legit, its been here for awhile, most people dont use it since the fees add up to paying 2-3 different ones. With the lindin dollar thing which their currency fee plus paypal, then the btc value kicks in.

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

Virwox is legit but their fees is too high. I've traded couple of btc with ease.

+1.
The fee is high, and you need to go through two trades to buy/sell your bitcoins and need to pay the fee twice.

MadridReal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:08:11 AM

My best friend got his bitcoins through VirWox without any problems
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:48:00 PM

Buying BTC via Paypal>VirWox>SSL>BTC cost 3.9% at each turn and a conservative, truthful 17.5%, probably more, commission on the whole mess when taking into consideration that the prices you pay on their exchange are far higher than any other. Plus, being new, they are holding my BTC for 48 hours, so I didn’t even get speed from them.

I highly suggest never using them. I paid the price, if you read this, please don’t pay the price as well!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:55:19 PM

Buying BTC via Paypal>VirWox>SSL>BTC cost 3.9% at each turn and a conservative, truthful 17.5%, probably more, commission on the whole mess when taking into consideration that the prices you pay on their exchange are far higher than any other. Plus, being new, they are holding my BTC for 48 hours, so I didn’t even get speed from them.

I highly suggest never using them. I paid the price, if you read this, please don’t pay the price as well!

For those who really want to buy bitcoin with Paypal, they can withdraw paypal to bank accounts and then buy bitcoin with wire transfer or cash trades.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

VIRWOX IS VERY GENUINE AND PROFESSIONAL. I searched for a reliable exchange that could offer me the convenience of buying bitcoin with my credit card, and at the same time not charge very high fees because of the convenience; luckily, i found virwox, and they enabled me to register from a country which other exchange companies do not grant full access to. Not only did they enable me to register and buy bitcoin, they charged low transaction fees compared to other exchange companies who accept credit card purchase. However, with virwox, the higher the amount of fiat currency you deposit, the less relevant your transaction fee tends to be, but if you are depositing smaller amounts, then, the bigger the transaction fee might look to you; but either way, the fixed transaction fee is less than $1, while the percentage transaction fee is not higher than 3.5% (as at the time of writing this). After depositing your fiat currency, you should change/convert it to SLL, then, after that, use the SLL to buy bitcoin. All on the same website; and all these take less than 30 seconds to complete. When your bitcoin is already in your Virwox account, and you can see the number of coins on your dashboard, kindly withdraw the coins to whichever wallet you choose to.

NOTE: if you are a new user, your withdrawal could take up to 48hours (sometimes it could take less) to be sent to your wallet. Just be patient, your coins will arrive safely. For older users, it could take less than an hour or more, but not more than 48hours, except on rare occasions which after everything, you will still be happy as no one is ever ripped off when it comes to virwox transactions.

Virwox is very real and very reliable.

Cheers.

Very well. I agree that Virwox is indeed not a scam. I haven't had any problems with my past purchases.
The only thing is, they do charge high fees. I've also made several inquiries to their support before and got some timely answers.

Nevertheless, may I ask why you are grave digging?? This thread is from 2012-2014, so you're answering concerns raised 5 years back.
I clicked the thread thinking it was some new accusation against Virwox.  Roll Eyes

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████