Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for business partner.in Japan  (Read 792 times)
sdp (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

Hello.   I am looking for a business partner.  This is what I need of said person :

The person need not be male but I will refer to this person as the promoter, "he"  and "him" for this post.   He must be able to accept payments in fiat from around Japan.  He must find me students and charges them for me in fiat.  Then convert my portion into fiat into bitcoins.   The students' needs get communicated to me by him to me.  Educate the student on how to use Skype.  We split this three ways:

One quarter for advertising in Japanese newspapers and alike; one quarter for the promoter and half for myself.  

I will make myself available in the Korean evenings after eight o clock JST.  This is the morning for me.   The promoter continues to get paid with his cut as long as the student remains with me.

Contact me in private or post here questions.

Thank you

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: