Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TO BE HIRED - Audio Engineering - Mixing and Mastering, Creating Jingles  (Read 581 times)
Metalwell (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:00:20 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 07:20:22 AM by Metalwell

First of all, Hello everyone, I want to earn some bitcoin and I saw people doing their best talent or job to earn btc here so i decided to exhibit mine, but i don't think there will be a demand for this but whatever i will still give it a shot.

About me; I have been playing electric guitar,bass and drums for 6 years or so, I have been producing, composing music for 4-5 years and mixing and mastering.

What i offer;
I create jingles for your coins and I can clear off audio files, distorted tracks.
You send me your track stems and tell me what exactly you want it to sound like and give my best to make it like that. I can guarantee that you will like it.
I make your song sound perfect on every system, in car, in earbuds, in mono speakers.

I also offer mastering services, it means you have a fully mixed track but non-masterede you send it over to me and i do the exact same thing that i stated above.

Another service that i offer is about Metal music, lets say you have a direct signal recorded from your guitar without amplifier effects , you give it to me and I re-amp it.

I can also fix your audios. < send me a pm for more info.

If you consider my service and need some references just hit me by PM  and i will give you some soundcloud links, cheers up people.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:07:11 PM

First of all, Hello everyone, I want to earn some bitcoin and I saw people doing their best talent or job to earn btc here so i decided to exhibit mine, but i don't think there will be a demand for this but whatever i will still give it a shot.

About me; I have been playing electric guitar,bass and drums for 6 years or so, I have been producing, composing music for 4-5 years and mixing and mastering.

What i offer;

You send me your track stems and tell me what exactly you want it to sound like and give my best to make it like that. I can guarantee that you will like it.
I make your song sound perfect on every system, in car, in earbuds, in mono speakers.

I also offer mastering services, it means you have a fully mixed track but non-masterede you send it over to me and i do the exact same thing that i stated above.

Another service that i offer is about Metal music, lets say you have a direct signal recorded from your guitar without amplifier effects , you give it to me and I re-amp it.

If you consider my service and need some references just hit me by PM  and i will give you some soundcloud links, cheers up people.
It would be great if you post some of your previous work
Metalwell (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:09:00 PM

What i offer;

It would be great if you post some of your previous work

Thanks for the reply, As i stated i can show some previous work if serious people hit me thru pm, thank you again
Metalwell (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

bump
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:01:41 PM

Please take a note ,when you bump your topic,all the previous should be deleted.So your thread just has one bump and not several of them as in your case.Also one bump in 24 hours only.
Metalwell (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:03:18 PM

Please take a note ,when you bump your topic,all the previous should be deleted.So your thread just has one bump and not several of them as in your case.Also one bump in 24 hours only.

Thank you for the heads up
Metalwell (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:19:31 PM

up
Metalwell (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:22:42 AM

I can clear your audio tracks which has distorted enviromental sounds or impendence sounds, I also can compose jingles for your cryptocurrency
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: