Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING  (Read 60116 times)
DataTech

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:25:38 PM

Nice thread mate, and i also suggest in main thread to add warning for newbies.
because often fooled is a newbie who do not know anything about this section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honestbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:32:14 PM

What makes a ponzi a scam?
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:16:11 PM

I think it cause, when no one is willing to follow the system then the system will go bankrupt. and also  Ponzi scheme it is like a pyramid, when the downline is destroyed then the upline will also be destroyed. and it will be very unfavorable for downline.
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:30:31 PM

I think it cause, when no one is willing to follow the system then the system will go bankrupt. and also  Ponzi scheme it is like a pyramid, when the downline is destroyed then the upline will also be destroyed. and it will be very unfavorable for downline.

i found a new site i just deposited 650$ for 90 days

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:45:19 PM

i found a new site i just deposited 650$ for 90 days

Are you serious now? Huh

1. You post in this thread with a "ponzi" signature... Shocked Roll Eyes

2. You actually "invest"/ throw almost 1+BTC for 90 days in a...new what? Site? Shocked

3. Oh man, it will rain soon... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
opmac (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

https://bestinvestglobal.com/

https://sotinvest.com/

https://axletrade.com/

If you dont have them in your list, just add them... Roll Eyes Cool

Thanks condoras

They have been added

Ignore any attempt of forum members posting any type of rubbish onto this thread.
As stated in my opening of the thread

"If you post something useless and non constructive well we understand that you are useless by nature yourself."

I don't think I need to say anything else.

Thanks everyone. Keep up the good work.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:37:59 AM

https://bestinvestglobal.com/

https://sotinvest.com/

https://axletrade.com/

If you dont have them in your list, just add them... Roll Eyes Cool

Thanks condoras

They have been added

Ignore any attempt of forum members posting any type of rubbish onto this thread.
As stated in my opening of the thread

"If you post something useless and non constructive well we understand that you are useless by nature yourself."

I don't think I need to say anything else.

Thanks everyone. Keep up the good work.

You are right, one good way to deal with them is what you are doing...Ignore them.

But, sometimes, you just cant! He/ she came to this thread to do...wtf? Huh

I just dont get it, thats all. Shocked Roll Eyes Undecided

Soon i will post 1-3 "new" magicians lol

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 10:52:18 AM

Can I ask? Why all the DOUBLER Site are always operated by newbie members here in Bitcointalk? If the operator is a newbie member here, and he/she posted a thread about his/her doubler, I think it will be suspicious.
opmac (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:56:38 AM

Can I ask? Why all the DOUBLER Site are always operated by newbie members here in Bitcointalk? If the operator is a newbie member here, and he/she posted a thread about his/her doubler, I think it will be suspicious.

Very good chance it is a small number of the same scambags opening up new sites. They create new accounts on the forum each time. There old accounts are already flagged by people.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:12:12 PM

Because it will collapse at some point as a result of basic mathematics and, up until the point it does, those who participate are seeking to ensure that they get given a share of somebody else's money by the ponzi scam operators as a reward for their assistance in helping the ponzi to function as needed, namely, through their participation.

So, you have both a scam and behaviour from participants which proves they don't give a shit where their 'profit' is coming from.

That is the definition of an untrustworthy person, QS.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

Because it will collapse at some point as a result of basic mathematics and, up until the point it does, those who participate are seeking to ensure that they get given a share of somebody else's money by the ponzi scam operators as a reward for their assistance in helping the ponzi to function as needed, namely, through their participation.

So, you have both a scam and behaviour from participants which proves they don't give a shit where their 'profit' is coming from.

Maybe so, but informing all participants that they are at risk of losing money is not scamming.
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:45:19 AM

Maybe so, but informing all participants that they are at risk of losing money is not scamming.
Really? They are just informing participants to beware of those ponzi scam and you so-called "Honest", because all ponzis are a really scam! You always have 100% risks when you participated in a ponzi. :3
Honestbit

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:15:17 AM

Really? They are just informing participants to beware of those ponzi scam and you so-called "Honest", because all ponzis are a really scam! You always have 100% risks when you participated in a ponzi. :3

Aww. I'm actually sorry you lost your money, but don't be butthurt about it. Nobody's going to pity you because of your username. Just because "you always have 100% risks when you participated in a ponzi" doesn't mean smarter and better investors will.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:19:50 AM

Give it up, QS, your dishonest argument doesn't make it any less of a fact that you cannot guarantee that all participants fully understand the nature of the 'scheme' and, due to the fact that their 'profit' is ENTIRELY dependent on whether greater fools can be conned into sending their money in, as opposed to, say, a roulette table or actual odds-based gambling, you are essentially stealing from people.

The chances of Red13 coming up on the roulette will always be exactly the same whether you know the mathematical odds or not. If you participate in a ponzi and fully understand how it works you will be actively working to encourage others to join in order to get a share of their money. The participant who doesn't quite understand it will send his money in and fail to realise he needs to find others to join if he wants to get a better chance of not simply having his money stolen. That's pretty fucking morally bankrupt of everyone involved who happily takes his money from him.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

Aww. I'm actually sorry you lost your money, but don't be butthurt about it. Nobody's going to pity you because of your username. Just because "you always have 100% risks when you participated in a ponzi" doesn't mean smarter and better investors will.
Actually all of my investments I made was returned to me, and I am earning more and more. I also don't need pity from anyone, lol, your username looks more funny because it made you a great LIAR.
Honestbit

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:07:35 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 04:21:49 PM by Honestbit

Actually all of my investments I made was returned to me, and I am earning more and more. I also don't need pity from anyone, lol, your username looks more funny because it made you a great LIAR.

As does yours. And I chose mine because I run a ponzi by the same name that abiding by that concept.
Honestbit

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:30:22 PM

Give it up, QS, your dishonest argument doesn't make it any less of a fact that you cannot guarantee that all participants fully understand the nature of the 'scheme' and, due to the fact that their 'profit' is ENTIRELY dependent on whether greater fools can be conned into sending their money in, as opposed to, say, a roulette table or actual odds-based gambling, you are essentially stealing from people.

The chances of Red13 coming up on the roulette will always be exactly the same whether you know the mathematical odds or not. If you participate in a ponzi and fully understand how it works you will be actively working to encourage others to join in order to get a share of their money. The participant who doesn't quite understand it will send his money in and fail to realise he needs to find others to join if he wants to get a better chance of not simply having his money stolen. That's pretty fucking morally bankrupt of everyone involved who happily takes his money from him.

If anybody is still unsure where their profits are coming from, contact me before you try to deposit any bitcoins.

Happy? I'm not trying to take money from folks who are unaware how ponzis work. That's why I included links to wikipedia pages in every language explaining what they were.
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:21:24 PM

As does yours. And I chose mine because I run a ponzi by the same name that abiding by that concept.
Then use your main account or post your face here and use your real info when running a investment site, so that you can prove that you are legitimate. Remember, we talk about people's money here and we are just taking care of those idiots. If not, you're still suspicious that can turn into scam anytime. Even though you admit that you are a ponzi, this will not make us believe you. :3
Honestbit

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:52:01 AM

Then use your main account or post your face here and use your real info when running a investment site, so that you can prove that you are legitimate. Remember, we talk about people's money here and we are just taking care of those idiots. If not, you're still suspicious that can turn into scam anytime. Even though you admit that you are a ponzi, this will not make us believe you. :3

If I pm you my face will you invest? Also this is my first account.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:08:29 AM

If I pm you my face will you invest? Also this is my first account.

Fuck off it is your first account QuickScammer, I mean QuickSeller.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: