Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi signature escrow for all deposits! NEW IDEA.  (Read 1042 times)
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:50:30 PM

Would you release the escrow if the project is making a loss?

Your answer is probably no.

so then escrow is nothing else then just getting free money from them.

If someone honestly believes the project can make profits if you invest in them they obviously need the investment funds to make said profit.

If they don't need to attract funds to make profit they might skip the whole escrow part and just hand out free coins.

btw escrow isn't safe as the dnm's have proven.

but to close up. there is only one way to find out if it works or not... don't tell others how to run their projects, just set it up yourself and prove it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:53:54 PM

Would you release the escrow if the project is making a loss?

Your answer is probably no.

so then escrow is nothing else then just getting free money from them.

If someone honestly believes the project can make profits if you invest in them they obviously need the investment funds to make said profit.

If they don't need to attract funds to make profit they might skip the whole escrow part and just hand out free coins.

btw escrow isn't safe as the dnm's have proven.

but to close up. there is only one way to find out if it works or not... don't tell others how to run their projects, just set it up yourself and prove it.

If i knew how to set it up, i have done that already...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:20:18 PM

There is no "legit" version of a true ponzi or pyramid scheme. They are all scams. Right from the start.

Using other people's money to pay the initial investors is not a real investment.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:27:37 PM

There is no "legit" version of a true ponzi or pyramid scheme. They are all scams. Right from the start.

Using other people's money to pay the initial investors is not a real investment.

So, where do we can find something "legit" investment plan?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PonziBuddy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:32:17 PM

I am an investor and I am OK with this. Are we in nazi Germany? This is an investment I want to be a part of and I know I could jump in too late and lose my money. The reason why the 'ponzi' scheme has a bad name is because that guy who is famous for running that scheme was not honest about it being a ponzi. If all the players are aware and admin can't run with 100 bitcoins then what is the issue? Nobody is forcing anybody to invest.

And as far as releasing the escrow when it's making a loss? What are you talking about? Why the fuck should escrow holders give a shit? They should pay out to the investors until the last cent is gone. The ponzi admin is the guy running and all he gets from the escrow is his commission.
Stroto

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:52:35 PM

I am an investor and I am OK with this. Are we in nazi Germany? This is an investment I want to be a part of and I know I could jump in too late and lose my money. The reason why the 'ponzi' scheme has a bad name is because that guy who is famous for running that scheme was not honest about it being a ponzi. If all the players are aware and admin can't run with 100 bitcoins then what is the issue? Nobody is forcing anybody to invest.

And as far as releasing the escrow when it's making a loss? What are you talking about? Why the fuck should escrow holders give a shit? They should pay out to the investors until the last cent is gone. The ponzi admin is the guy running and all he gets from the escrow is his commission.

You know how a Ponzi works.
And I assume with escrow you mean you would only release 1BTC as soon as the 2BTC has reached your wallet.  Roll Eyes

How can player 1 be payed from the dough of player 2 if escrow isn't released? Player 2 will only release when he received funds from player 3 and 4, but they won't release until... well you know. As the last one will never release it will have a backlash all the way to nr 1 unless some fool releases it before he gets payed.

You want the Ponzi admin pay up front? Or magically create coin?

"They should pay out the investors until the last cent is gone

That would be a problem when the first one isn't released right?

Ok so maybe the admin can't run, but it would be saturated real fast none the less and as always people will lose their coin or no one will make profit it is inherent to a Ponzi.

But it's your idea, I would happily be proven wrong
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

Thats why I'm saying the operator has his own 'bitcoin wallet' shared or run by some kind of escrow and he is limited on what he can withdraw, the money is in the pyramid's 'treasury' and it is under some kind of multi signature system. Escrow could even be automated like the ponzi is automated... and escrow bots are the ones verifying that the payments are correct as they go out.

Obviously this is an idea, i don't know how to code doubler scripts.

Am I supposed to have the solutions for everyone? Stop asking me questions about everything. I am just trying to provide an idea to improve the system.

Do big corporations give the only key to the treasury to the president of the company?

Now stop attacking me and let's try to have a normal discussion.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:37:23 AM

Thats why I'm saying the operator has his own 'bitcoin wallet' shared or run by some kind of escrow and he is limited on what he can withdraw, the money is in the pyramid's 'treasury' and it is under some kind of multi signature system. Escrow could even be automated like the ponzi is automated... and escrow bots are the ones verifying that the payments are correct as they go out.

Am I supposed to have the solutions for everyone? Stop asking me questions about everything. I am just trying to provide an idea to improve the system.

Do big corporations give the only key to the treasury to the president of the company?

They are not attacking you.
Just telling you the truth.
It's more like you are trying to find fresh air in a dirty sewage.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:10:52 AM

You refuse to accept an upgrade for a broken system. That is all.

If a script such as this was created nobody but scammers would be using the old doubler script. Much more amazing technological advancements have been achieved by mankind. I don't think this would be as impossible as you non investors make it seem.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:41:35 AM

If a script such as this was created nobody but scammers would be using the old doubler script. Much more amazing technological advancements have been achieved by mankind. I don't think this would be as impossible as you non investors make it seem.

Ponzi itself = scam and will fail eventually, this itself is broken and will collapse.
Who is refusing to accept the hard reality truth now?

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:46:57 AM

Ponzi itself = scam and will fail eventually, this itself is broken and will collapse.

WHO CARES

Its no secret. I don't give a shit as long as the ponzi files for bankruptcy and not embezzlement.

I can spend all night explaining this and you won't get it because you don't invest in pyramid schemes. I do, I make money. You are outside looking in so please just stop.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:58:26 AM

WHO CARES

Its no secret. I don't give a shit as long as the ponzi files for bankruptcy and not embezzlement.

I can spend all night explaining this and you won't get it because you don't invest in pyramid schemes. I do, I make money. You are outside looking in so please just stop.

Yaya who cares, and u made this topic crying for a way out?
Hoping to find fresh air in a dirty sewage? Seriously? I think you are smoking some strong weeds.
Anyway, hope u make more $ in all this ponzi/pyramid.
End of day, your life and your choice.

A scam will be a scam.

PonziBuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:00:26 AM

You better know im smoking some strong weeds.  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:04:38 AM

Well, sorry to break it to you bud, but no "legit" escrow will ever touch any ponzi or doubler or pyramid scheme. That may not be a fact, but I'm pretty sure it's 99% true. That leaves a 1% chance that eventually some escrow or someone willing to participate in this multi-signature proposal of yours will actually participate.

Good luck!

When a system is broken, no amount of upgrade will fix it. If you can describe to us a system or scheme that is substantially different from a ponzi or pyramid, I'm all ears.

At least with the usual dice gambling sites, the results and winners are using a "provably fair" system.

Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:58:17 AM

Found some old ponzi scripts and experimenting with them at the moment.
Playing with the idea to start a own Project.

but yes, the problem with trust still exists.

Thought of a kind backup Pot. So  5% fees go to the admin and 5% to another wallet.
Is the end of the term is not enough money available to pay off the last member, the Coins from the backup used.

But I am not a programmer, and started to inform me.
I'm sure somehow it is possible.

Stroto

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 09:54:16 AM

I wasn't attacking. Just questioning.

There are ideas and there are ideas that are made real. they've been made real by looking and exploring the possibilities critically.

To get back on the idea. As you first mentioned the similarity with the darknet well the theory is that escrow is released as the "payed for stuff" is delivered. Most of the times it works like that but it's not 100% proof.

Now that you clarify that it is about escrow only releasing the cut the admin takes to admin and keep the other coins in the system it's a different idea. I won't ask any questions about it   Wink so I will just say my thoughts. You would need a fair admin to build such an idea. If he is fair he wouldn't need escrow anyway. As example like iz-nop from Yofun. It was a clear fair Ponzi that never had many coins in the HW because as soon as someone could be payed they get payed. Clear, fair and simple and no need for escrow but saturated nonetheless.

But I'm sorry for asking on the how or what I was under the impression you actually wanted to bring an idea to fruitation.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:34:40 PM

Someone make a transparent on-the-blockchain ponzi. You won't really need escrow for that, and unless it's fully automated, will be a lot of work.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: