Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To remember WHY Litecoin is a good investment  (Read 10250 times)
portalufonet (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:35:37 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 10:10:56 PM by portalufonet

To remember why Litecoin is the BEST and unmatched !!!!

1 -> China LOVES litecoin;
2 -> Litecoin is a China's Bitcoin
3 -> Never underestimate the Litecoin, just as China itself, the litecoin is a sleeping dragon;
4 -> If China wants to skyrocket LTC, they'll do LTC skyrocket, and BTC's too;
5 -> If Bitcoin skyrockets to 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 dollars, Litecoin will follow;
6 -> If bitcoin skyrockets, people will MASSIVE trade bitcoins for litecoins (BTC to LTC), because when the bitcoin rises in price, Litecoin rises several more times and the profit will be phenomenal.

Other altcoins, pre-mined, etc? monero, stellar, Ethereum (Auroracoin 2.0) -> easy way to make quick money and we've seen this story before.

Sorry for my bad english! Roll Eyes

Just my humble opinion

happiness for all

Best regards from brazil  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:41:56 AM

Litecoin really doesn't offer anything extra and I'm shocked that it's still relevant. It's also assumed to be heavily manipulated which makes it even worse.

Not your keys, not your coins!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:45:47 AM

Litecoin really doesn't offer anything extra and I'm shocked that it's still relevant. It's also assumed to be heavily manipulated which makes it even worse.

litecoin is relevent because though not perfect its the best thing to come out of crypto so far.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:47:15 AM

Bitcoin is also heavily manipulated. but still LTC is in the present in every exchange sites which has better value among the rest of altcoins.
i believe China is going to make it big later.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:23:07 AM

I like LTC. Good solid honest coin.

I think it also proves that more tech, tricks, and features doesn't automatically mean more value.
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

I think litecoins only USP was that it was number 2 crypto and it used to be the most liquid out of all the altcoins.  It was "silver to bitcoins gold".  You could tell because the logo they came up with was silver while bitcoin logo was gold.  
It was also lucky to be the first altcoin.  Coming out just after bitcoin started getting popular.  It's what started the great shitcoin flood of 2014 PND anyone? Stablecoin??

Now that it is not only less volume than Ethereum but also less market cap it's become just another altcoin out of hundreds. It's value propped up by a few stubborn bagholders.  This coin is surely going the way of the dodo very quickly. As soon as china becomes fully aware of the new reality we live in.

The sensible thing to do for anyone holding litecoin would be to rapidly exchange it for ETH before your capital vanishes overnight.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Richard1972x

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:40:40 AM

Unfortunately the time of Litecoin is over. It offers nothing significant in addition what is not covered by Bloomberg. They also have not been able to lift significantly the accept places.
Litecoin is sooo 2011. It will go down slowely and the new coins that offers a better technology and are also used in the economy (Ethereum, Nem) will replace Litecoin. Rest in Peace.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:00:04 AM

I think litecoins only USP was that it was number 2 crypto and it used to be the most liquid out of all the altcoins.  It was "silver to bitcoins gold".  You could tell because the logo they came up with was silver while bitcoin logo was gold.  
It was also lucky to be the first altcoin.  Coming out just after bitcoin started getting popular.  It's what started the great shitcoin flood of 2014 PND anyone? Stablecoin??

Now that it is not only less volume than Ethereum but also less market cap it's become just another altcoin out of hundreds. It's value propped up by a few stubborn bagholders.  This coin is surely going the way of the dodo very quickly. As soon as china becomes fully aware of the new reality we live in.

The sensible thing to do for anyone holding litecoin would be to rapidly exchange it for ETH before your capital vanishes overnight.

Actually Tenebrix was the first altcoin.

Litecoin still have a huge userbase, and a good reputation. ETH have quite little userbase, the devs rushed it into service with a barely working infrastructure, it's reputation varying from "ICO scam from banksters" to "Holy Grail of crypto" and it will take time to settle all of these debates. ETH price is also greatly propped up by PDers as we seen for example last week.

BTW the currently low LTC price provides an excellent accumulation possibility for a later pump Smiley. When/if BTC price goes up around the halving I'd be very surprised if we wouldn't see some big LTC pumps as well.
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:01:31 AM

Good investment for you or the whales?

portalufonet (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:38:40 AM

Chinese does not like "Premined" and bubblEthereum.

They love bitcoin and litecoin, It's enough!

Continue crying haters, this topic has been created exclusively for this  Grin
Facultid

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:44:10 AM

If somebody build a smart contract system on litecoin, it will have some usage. Otherwise, it is just a clone of bitcoin.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:52:59 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 04:45:35 PM by BitcoinNational

To remember why Litecoin is the BEST and unmatched !!!!

1 -> China LOVES litecoin;

hopium not logic

1 -> YES China LOVES litecoin;  they have a vested interest in seeing it trade well.  But the reality is LTC is just BTC less the high cost of daily inflation ... you push the price to +$20 then you ruin the cost factor and you're on ScryptyASIC tech not SHA256 so the value proposition goes *PooF*

2 -> the market has got it about right $150M in capital gets you $3-$1M in daily volume or about 10% of the daily BTC volume << that is the VARIBLE

3 -> the $ETH ->  ltc is old money, the new chunk of $100M will go to the next new shiny thing ->  LTC is old and will track lock step with BTC in market capital from here on out

4 -> Doge -> slightly ironic but the best argument against LTC is the Doggie it chained itself to -> why -> under $20M can trade $1M, lower inflation, billions of coins, cheap, and FASTER!

5 -> Chinese does not like "Premined" and bubblEthereum ... yes but it hit a level and money is money ... china uses XRP they'll use ETH

6 -> LTC = "lucky to be the first altcoin"*Actually Tenebrix was the first altcoin -Snail

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:36:18 PM

I agree with the fact that litecoin does not really have anything extra or even interesting to offer. but it doesn't change the facts that OP is mentioning.
litecoin has survived this long and Chinese do love it and they have invested in it so I think that is one of the biggest reasons that it has stayed relevant. and it is going to go up and down with each bitcoin price change.

Only Bitcoin
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:11:31 PM

I like LTC. Good solid honest coin.

I think it also proves that more tech, tricks, and features doesn't automatically mean more value.

^^^^ This! I think Litecoin can thrive if Charlie Lee quit coinbase and work full time again for LTC! Cool

~~

Litecoin, we love you long time! <3

Agreed. And also agree with original poster. Fact is that Litecoin is actually the "silver" coin in Crypto. It's short of like having a more fractionary Bitcoin, and widely used in exchanges by small traders/investors who cannot afford the minimun withdrawal and trade fees of Bitcoin. I feel many people uses them just to transfer Bitcoin more freely, and so if Bitcoin goes up, LTC will likely do the same.

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

I don't think that other investors from other countries who have popularity in crypto-coins is not averse investments as solid and small, are confident in the success of merchants and the common people, advantages and working mechanism LTC has a place for uncertainty or to minimize the concept, not due to obscure reasons, like solid excuses and not confident critics , although it remains an open question blockchain and LTC in particular as a means of payment , vested value, but the overall speed of the research and at times almost inevitable absent an understanding of the application now questioned but not only LTC , but also other coins , although as a means of payment under LTC total case with their progressive solutions, it remains a good tool for financing
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

I don't think that other investors from other countries who have popularity in crypto-coins is not averse investments as solid and small, are confident in the success of merchants and the common people, advantages and working mechanism LTC has a place for uncertainty or to minimize the concept, not due to obscure reasons, like solid excuses and not confident critics , although it remains an open question blockchain and LTC in particular as a means of payment , vested value, but the overall speed of the research and at times almost inevitable absent an understanding of the application now questioned but not only LTC , but also other coins , although as a means of payment under LTC total case with their progressive solutions, it remains a good tool for financing

"Google translate....yep....spellchecker....yep...looks good I'll post it."

Thats you

Litecoin is going the way of the dodo.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:12:42 PM

Actually Tenebrix was the first altcoin.

Litecoin still have a huge userbase, and a good reputation. ETH have quite little userbase, the devs rushed it into service with a barely working infrastructure, it's reputation varying from "ICO scam from banksters" to "Holy Grail of crypto" and it will take time to settle all of these debates. ETH price is also greatly propped up by PDers as we seen for example last week.

BTW the currently low LTC price provides an excellent accumulation possibility for a later pump Smiley. When/if BTC price goes up around the halving I'd be very surprised if we wouldn't see some big LTC pumps as well.

I thought the first altcoin was Namecoin. it was mentioned somewhere in this forum few weeks ago.  And now its Tenebrix?
Tenebrix doesn't exist on exchange this time. i don't see it on any sites. and their existence didn't seem to last long too. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45667.0

Anyway, I like LTC since the start and its way cheaper this time, i wouldn't wait for it to sky rocket before investing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:17:27 PM

litecoin is relevent because though not perfect its the best thing to come out of crypto so far.

Yes!  And Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoin, when bitcoin goes, so does litecoin and occasionally litecoin moves on its own  Smiley

I love Bitcoin
portalufonet (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:27:03 PM

Exactly, in the nest Bitcoin SkyRocket, Litecoin will skyrocket 10x more in price  Cool
Facultid

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:17:44 PM

Yes!  And Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoin, when bitcoin goes, so does litecoin and occasionally litecoin moves on its own  Smiley

There is no sliver to Bitcoin. The Bitcoin is divisable, so there is no need for a silver to gold, which is bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: