May 25, 2024, 04:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need Social Marketing Promotion
ocial Marketing Promotion - 0 (0%)
ocial Marketing - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do Social Marketing Promotion to 50M members 0nly $2  (Read 277 times)
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:39:24 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 05:04:01 AM by Faucet Man

OFFERING SERVICE

I will do professional Social Marketing Promotion to 50M plus Targeted active group members on facebook
NOTE : l will send you the full report for you to confirm my works.

We will market : Website, games,videos, E-book,Music, FBK fan page, twitter, youtube, pictures, afflifiate/MLM link, amazon/ebay item and Apps,adults sites products..etc

Service Specification:
100% Guaranteed Traffic.
Very Quality & Professional Service
100% Safe / 100% Satisfied Customer's
Quick Response time
BEST SEO complimentary
There is no risk for your site to get banned for that!
Your post will stay FOREVER! So, You Will get more visitors day by day.
24/7 Support

We Accept:
Website or blog in any niche (EXCEPT CLICK BANK), any language

will delivered within 1 day

Requirements:
Site URL
Message about your services

******We will NOT delete your post, it will remain FOREVER******

Price: $2 leave order when i'm not around. Smiley
bitcoin and paypal accepted.

*Image Removed*
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:49:53 AM

50 million for $2 is a crazy offer have not seen anything like this ,is that trackable  how many clients have you got that can vouch for that service,can you please post your service page for us to see how good and really targeted the leads are ..

Definitely every body will avail of your service if you can reach that 50 million even 10% of that ..

Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:09:12 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 01:32:04 AM by Faucet Man

50 million for $2 is a crazy offer have not seen anything like this ,is that trackable  how many clients have you got that can vouch for that service,can you please post your service page for us to see how good and really targeted the leads are ..

Definitely every body will avail of your service if you can reach that 50 million even 10% of that ..
I'm working for an opt of this service. after payment is made I will send you the full report for you to confirm my works. This is an catch price it will be going up soon....

Topic lock for now pm me If you are interested in pushing your website to 50m facebook groups . only doing business here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339416.msg13664119#msg13664119

*Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: