Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Co-op?  (Read 1894 times)
nixxle (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:32:05 AM

I've got free electricity for at least another 6 or 7 months and an entire room dedicated to mining.

However, I've spend all I can on hardware ( gotta pay staff, rent and food Sad  )  

Anybody up for a co-op? I was thinking: we share the hardware cost and the profit. I set up the machines, you manage them remotely over our 100/100 fiber network. We have some good old fun. Burn down the house maybe. Things will be sweet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snoopytime

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:33:20 AM

Just out of curiousity, where the hell are you?
namley

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:33:43 AM

Just out of curiousity, where the hell are you?

rofl

nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:36:44 AM

I don't want to get too specific. But I live in a European church. (I'm not religious, but please don't tell the landlord)
snoopytime

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:44:15 AM

lol . . so wait, I fedex thousands of dollars of hardware to a european church with a frikkin fiber-optic internet backbone going to it. You know, the church that lets non-believers set up nerd factories in the altar boys dressing room. Then I *also* tweak the shit out of it 24hours a day, and when theres a giant pile of BTC in a few months u swear to God you wont donate them to the church for me right>?
bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:51:03 AM

If I could stay with my precious precious investments, a free place to stay in europe makin mad bling would be great. sweet fiber optic gaming too.

But trusting some random on the internet not to take my crap and run... Sad
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:52:38 AM

lol . . so wait, I fedex thousands of dollars of hardware to a european church with a frikkin fiber-optic internet backbone going to it. You know, the church that lets non-believers set up nerd factories in the altar boys dressing room. Then I *also* tweak the shit out of it 24hours a day, and when theres a giant pile of BTC in a few months u swear to God you wont donate them to the church for me right>?

I was thinking of starting small. One rig to build some trust, work out the kinks. Then build on that. I guess this one is for people who pay for power and live small / don't want the hardware around.
snoopytime

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:53:32 AM

im only teasing you Nixx, just stuck awake from geeking out tryna learn all this stuff here, and tryna entertain myself and you other night birds. Best of lcuk to you
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:55:28 AM

If I could stay with my precious precious investments, a free place to stay in europe makin mad bling would be great. sweet fiber optic gaming too.

But trusting some random on the internet not to take my crap and run... Sad

I wouldn't trust me either.

It's not that weird actually. Europe has many churches, more and more getting abandoned.
Western Europe and Northern Europe also have fiber-to-the home all over.

It's awesome here.
bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:01:57 AM

If europe was so damned expensive I'd be down for movin out there. It's cold there too which helps.

I'm exactly the type of person you describe, I pay a LOT for power (Cali tiered rates are one of the highest in the US) and I live in a small lil apartment that I am literally heating with my mining equipment. But sadly I'm not a trusting fellow. If this takes off though bitcoin could be the first step towards world peace, no one would support attacking another nation if that nation housed all their bitmining equipment!
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:04:55 AM

Where in europe do you live? And about ow many money do you thinking?
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:08:44 AM

If europe was so damned expensive I'd be down for movin out there. It's cold there too which helps.

I'm exactly the type of person you describe, I pay a LOT for power (Cali tiered rates are one of the highest in the US) and I live in a small lil apartment that I am literally heating with my mining equipment. But sadly I'm not a trusting fellow. If this takes off though bitcoin could be the first step towards world peace, no one would support attacking another nation if that nation housed all their bitmining equipment!

I understand, it's a long shot from my part. Just in it for some fun.
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:11:58 AM

Where in europe do you live? And about ow many money do you thinking?

Holland, the Netherlands. Near the German Border.

I'm not sure about the money. I want to start really small. I just ordered a small setup for 240 EUR, doing 90M/s with my last money. Not really profitable, but it can house another card in crossfire, which I cannot afford right now.

So that would be 10 BTC each, and we get know eachother, figure out how we do this. Build some trust and drop another 20BTC each for something nice. Spend half of what comes in on upgrades.

Open for suggestions of course.
miningnew

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:54:12 AM

Thats nice i live in Germany near Netherlands
Hm i am curently thinking how we can handle this i have a
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:26:25 AM

Thats nice i live in Germany near Netherlands
Hm i am curently thinking how we can handle this i have a

If you want this to work, we must work on our communication skills Wink
miningnew

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:30:37 AM

Ja, wenn du in Holland wohnst solltest du ja deutsch können Grin
nixxle (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:06:07 AM

Ja, wenn du in Holland wohnst solltest du ja deutsch können Grin

enige jahren zuruch habe ich fur ein Deutsche firma gearbeited, aber ich denke nicht das ich jetz enough german can remember Smiley

I actually meant in my previous reply that the post you made wasnt finished. it seems like there are some words missing
miningnew

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:31:26 AM

Oh yea ^^
My idea was i could handle the accounts since you have the hardware ;DMaybe every Month i would transfer halv the bitocins to you.

AntiVigilante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:36:37 AM

Developer needed?

Proposal: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=11541.msg162881#msg162881
Inception: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/296
Goal: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=12536.0
Means: Code, donations, and brutal criticism. I've got a thick skin. 1Gc3xCHAzwvTDnyMW3evBBr5qNRDN3DRpq
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:46:25 AM

Mining in a church with stolen electricity?
You guys are going to HELL, HELL I tell ya!  Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: