Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiencing problems with Payza withdrawal by bank transfer  (Read 2689 times)
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:59:26 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 12:16:08 PM by patt0

Hello, I have been experiencing problems with Payza withdrawal recently, and I would like to know if anyway has faced a similar problem, and how did you solve it.

My last successful withdrawal was taking more than the 5 business days and I started a chat conversation with the support. They said that it could go up to 6 days and it should be processing shortly. I waited and it got the "completed status" on the next day, and then after 3 more days I got it at my bank account.

Recently I started another withdrawal on the 11th January and it is still "pending" in the Payza account. I contacted chat support again, on the 21st January, and they apologized and said that they would contact the financial department to analyze the issue, and they would contact me in 3 more days. Today on the 25th January (4 days later) I still have no response and can't contact them through the chat support. After 10min the chat closes, and i already tried 3 times.

Any ideas on what to try next? Have you faced any similar issues?

(The money was deposited in my Payza account through BTC, and then converted to euros.)

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:38:01 PM

Better move this to scam accusation IMO,cause there were no replies from Him since months and the last one ws in the thread below.If he is ignoring it then its likely scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255449.msg13025411#msg13025411
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:12:07 PM

Better move this to scam accusation IMO,cause there were no replies from Him since months and the last one ws in the thread below.If he is ignoring it then its likely scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255449.msg13025411#msg13025411

What is that has to do with what OP is asking?

The problem OP seems to be having is with Payza.com, not with any member in particular.

@OP, try contacting them on FB: https://www.facebook.com/payzaglobal/ or Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Payza/

Since it is public, maybe they will respond there faster.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1650

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:22:47 PM

Dont worry man, Man Last two Bitcoin withdrawal, take more than 2 weeks. One Withdrawal take upto 14 Days and Other Withdrawal take more than 10 days. And Once I talked with my Friend, He has Experienced a same DELAY in Withdrawing $ to Bank, Which take more than 2 Week. But at the End He did received them

Edit:

So Dont need to worry, You will get your money

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:41:08 PM

@OP, try contacting them on FB: https://www.facebook.com/payzaglobal/ or Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Payza/

Since it is public, maybe they will respond there faster.

Thanks I will wait until tomorrow and then I will try those sites to, if I continue to be unable to contact them via chat.

Dont worry man, Man Last two Bitcoin withdrawal, take more than 2 weeks. One Withdrawal take upto 14 Days and Other Withdrawal take more than 10 days. And Once I talked with my Friend, He has Experienced a same DELAY in Withdrawing $ to Bank, Which take more than 2 Week. But at the End He did received them

So Dont need to worry, You will get your money

Thanks for sharing. I never had these problems until these last two withdrawals.
Hope there is nothing wrong with Payza. These delays are never a good sign though :/

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:01:05 PM

I manage to talk with them using the live chat again. I took a while but finally made it.

They said they would escalate my issue and I should get my withdrawal completed real soon. They reassured me that everything would be solved, and apologized for the inconvenience. I will wait a few more days and let you know how this ended.

Payza

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:42:23 PM

Hello, I have been experiencing problems with Payza withdrawal recently, and I would like to know if anyway has faced a similar problem, and how did you solve it.

My last successful withdrawal was taking more than the 5 business days and I started a chat conversation with the support. They said that it could go up to 6 days and it should be processing shortly. I waited and it got the "completed status" on the next day, and then after 3 more days I got it at my bank account.

Recently I started another withdrawal on the 11th January and it is still "pending" in the Payza account. I contacted chat support again, on the 21st January, and they apologized and said that they would contact the financial department to analyze the issue, and they would contact me in 3 more days. Today on the 25th January (4 days later) I still have no response and can't contact them through the chat support. After 10min the chat closes, and i already tried 3 times.

Any ideas on what to try next? Have you faced any similar issues?

(The money was deposited in my Payza account through BTC, and then converted to euros.)

Hello, due to higher than normal volume in our system, some transactions are taking longer than normal to complete. This Facebook post has more details (or see below): https://www.facebook.com/payzaglobal/posts/974510469288001

Here is the message:

Hello Payza People, we wanted to take a moment to discuss the recent delays many of our members have faced recently with their transactions.

2015 was an exciting year for Payza which saw us release many new features and products, such as Payza Connect and the Payza Prepaid Card. As our range of products and features expanded, so did our member base. By the end of December, new account sign ups were averaging roughly 10,000 per day! That was a dramatic increase, more than double the amount we were used to seeing.

With more sign ups came more transactions, and with more transactions came the need for our team to perform more transaction reviews, an important process that helps protect our members from fraud and other illegal activity.

Despite our best efforts to keep up with the sudden increase in demand, we were unable to complete many transactions in the time frame indicated, and for that we apologize.

To deal with this increase, we have expanded our team through new hires and we are in the process of developing a more robust automated review system that will help reduce wait times in the near future and farther down the road as well.

We are excited for 2016 and expect this year to be the best yet at Payza. We want to take this time to thank you for your patience if you are experiencing delays and to assure you that all pending transactions will be reviewed and completed in the order they were created. If ever you need further assistance, our Support Team can be reached by Live Chat and Support Ticket, and you can also get in touch with us by sending a private message on this Facebook Page.

We will continue to keep you updated about this situation as new developments arise.

Thank you sincerely,
The Payza Team.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:11:11 PM

Hello, due to higher than normal volume in our system, some transactions are taking longer than normal to complete. This Facebook post has more details (or see below): https://www.facebook.com/payzaglobal/posts/974510469288001

You should probably update or put an additional notification in the withdrawal form on your site, explaining the issues you're having.
Currently it still states that withdrawals take 2-5 days (depending on the type). It could (and probably will) prevent people from panicking in the future cases.
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:54:01 PM

Thanks for the reply. I was not aware of that. No one in the chat service told me that, and maybe as mirana12345 said, it would be a good ideia to announce those problems when we request an withdraw so we already know what to expect.

Hope Payza can solve this fast.
I will keep waiting for my payment, and update this thread when it finishes.

Thanks again for the reply.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:58:08 PM

Payza need to update its system because its taking too much time for withdrawals which can hurt them because I have my withdrawal in 15 days and then again in 13 days now I am just doing transfer to others no withdrawals
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:13:52 PM

Everything about payza takes time to complete and you will know about that during your verifications process after registrations, it takes them 10 days to verify you alone whereas is just 3 days maximum for paypal, the two of them a evil twice and I will not go their way unless very important,
But I must confess that they cannot scam you.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:16:26 PM

Everything about payza takes time to complete and you will know about that during your verifications process after registrations, it takes them 10 days to verify you alone whereas is just 3 days maximum for paypal, the two of them a evil twice and I will not go their way unless very important,
But I must confess that they cannot scam you.

"But I must confess that they cannot scam you" I agree with this statement because I am using from start of my computer journey and never have any serious trouble about any thing just some about withdraw which takes too much time
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:19:44 AM

Well I use their service before it was called payza. I think it was alertpay first, and then it became payza (or they bought alertpay or something like that, I don't know). Anyway never have a problem with them, and this "withdrawals taking to much time" thing, is new to me. They have already explained so let's hope they solve it after they implement their new system.

For now my payment is still pending (15 days so far). I will update when something happens.

patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

It already shows completed on my account. I will update this thread as soon as I get the money in my bank account, but it should all be good.

twister

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 03:29:41 PM

It already shows completed on my account. I will update this thread as soon as I get the money in my bank account, but it should all be good.

Good to know, so do you just deposit BTC in your account at payza and withdraw it in your bank account? That sounds as easy as doing it with coinbase but they're not available worldwide and I am guessing payza is.

How much fee do they charge for the whole process?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:06:45 PM

The money already arrived at my bank account. It was fast after it got the completed status on payza.

Good to know, so do you just deposit BTC in your account at payza and withdraw it in your bank account? That sounds as easy as doing it with coinbase but they're not available worldwide and I am guessing payza is.

Yes that's pretty much it. I also convert the btc to euros, and keep them in the euro account balance until I decide to withdraw.
They charge a flat 3 euros for bank transfer. So if you gather some money before you withdraw it's not much.

They also have a pre-paid card now, that is a visa, and you can use it anywhere visa is accepted so it's pretty good. I don't use the card for now, because it's something new, and I didn't investigate the fees associated with the card yet.

twister

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:48:53 PM

The money already arrived at my bank account. It was fast after it got the completed status on payza.

Yes that's pretty much it. I also convert the btc to euros, and keep them in the euro account balance until I decide to withdraw.
They charge a flat 3 euros for bank transfer. So if you gather some money before you withdraw it's not much.

They also have a pre-paid card now, that is a visa, and you can use it anywhere visa is accepted so it's pretty good. I don't use the card for now, because it's something new, and I didn't investigate the fees associated with the card yet.

I was under the impression that they don't let you withdraw BTC and that you're only allowed to spend it at merchants and/or transfer to other Payza users. This sounds pretty easy. I'll look into it, thanks for the info and good that you received your money. You should close this thread now.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:33:36 PM

I was under the impression that they don't let you withdraw BTC and that you're only allowed to spend it at merchants and/or transfer to other Payza users. This sounds pretty easy. I'll look into it, thanks for the info and good that you received your money. You should close this thread now.

Nope, that's Neteller, they only let you transfer to merchants but don't let you withdraw or use with their pre-paid card.
Payza is great because it allows you to do that, and now with their card it should be even better.

Anyway, "problem" solved, all good, it just took some time!
I will lock this thread now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: