Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GOGL] Google Coin  (Read 8086 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 11:47:52 AM

Monetary Models Applications is a new field of economy science that is to be developed along side with  an independent currency market

The global independent currency market in itself is a new phenomenon that have been powered by the invention of bitcoin and the developments of the blockchain technology.  As you may have noticed in the coin spec there are many other parameters than the total number of coins, or the rate of mining.

In the next few entries I will go over the different coin parameters and will detail what each means and how it effect the value of the coin itself.
I hope for a good discussion to follow.

Let me stress out again the fact that this coin is NOT an official Google Coin. It only come to demonstrate how a coin of Google may be modeled in order to serve the public and investors best. My motivation to use the Google brand name is to make it simple to understand and to draw the attention needed from these economic powers such as Google, to create a sustainable solution for the fiat baseed central banking crisis.

This coin aims to built a community of users as a test case only. However the value of the coin should be maintained according to the targets sets by the community as a whole. A community of users as a whole is that which stand behind any currency including fiat, only that we are not trained to see it this way or understand what is going on. This coin goal is to practice active users awareness. Active Users awareness will become the foundation of all future monetary policy in a free market of currencies.
Since all coin will be "playing" within a free market of independent currencies - Altcoins _ it will allow every "player" to "sign-in" by buying, mining or accepting coins as a form of payment. And it will allow an eazy "sign-out" by exchanging for other currency.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

when launching [GOGL] Google Coin??
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:22:01 PM

copyright Google ?

allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

When google will make their own coin, no doubt they will one day, then they definitly wont go the way over this tiny forum

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:45:43 PM

When google will make their own coin, no doubt they will one day, then they definitly wont go the way over this tiny forum
"This tiny forum"  is the most extensive and experienced in altcoins. There is no other classroom better than that at this point.  The chapter of independent currencies market is yet to be written in the text books.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Coin Value: will be set to the Dollar value at the day of issuance and will be allowed to fluctuate .

Using the Dollar as a benchmark for value is a matter of convenience at this point of time. Once the first Googlecoins will enter the market, future value will be indexed to that start point. meaning it will not fluctuate according to the dollar value changes but will be marginalized according to that value in the first day of trade only.

Let me elaborate a bit more about value index. For a rational trade system to develop we need first to eliminate the monopoly, and then we need to set a constant as the background for our coin fluctuation. Being a "constant" dose not mean that its value is constant. (In the case of pure number a constant is indeed a number but in the economy a constant is the index).  This index in a free-market of currencies can be composed as the average of all these coins performance ( periodical value) and will reflect the overall economy value in terms of money. This inex thus is a coin that dose not exist but is giving the way to value all other coins objectively.(One day it might be the coin value of Tauchain  which as a blockchain will not create coin but will be worth the computing power investment )
(Tauchain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309 http://www.idni.org/tauchain )

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:08:12 AM

Money supply is the one most important factor in the new economy of independent currencies.  Both central banking fiat based interest rate policy and Bitcoin's protocol dictated policy are under that same category of money supply as different as they may seem to most of us.

Our economy need a deeper understanding  of the power of issue policy.  In the central banking monetary model one need to borrower in order to get the new issued money flow into the economy thus interest rate is its main tool to inject more money into the system.

Look at these two definitions for Monetary system and Monetary Policy, they both assume a monopoly and present a very limited understanding of the mechanisms it self. It is also the only meaning an economist is trained to understand. And that is why there is so much work to be done in that field.

A monetary system is the set of institutions by which a government provides money in a country's economy. Modern monetary systems usually consist of mints, central banks and commercial banks

Monetary policy is the process by which the monetary authority of a country controls the supply of money, often targeting an inflation rate or interest rate to ensure price stability and general trust in the currency.

As an independent issuer I can use all kind of methods to reach my goal regarding coin supply and value and how much it  fluctuate.

For my Google coin model I made these Money supply choices regarding the following categories which every future issuer will have to consider

Number Of Coins: First issue cycle - The estimated Dollar value of Google holdings x 2 (on the day of issuing)

Issue Policy: New coins may be issued Each quarter based on last quarter growth of total productions of all users x 2  ( "GDP" of GOGL users x 2 )
Issue policy is  

Coin's Reserve Policy: 1/2 of total coins will be held by the issuer (Google) to allow full control on monetary policy with existing funds.

Distribution Policy: Coins will enter the market as an interest free credit, as direct payment for services and labor and directly into the market according to stated volatility target

Volatility Target: +0.01. Google coin management authorities will control the market's volatility to the stated target' using its currency reserves as well as product's pricing.    
CB_project

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:17:17 AM

trademark and copyright fail - sorry

Good luck
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

I love your way of seeing the world

your next coin should be

I got balls coin Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:51:29 PM

I love your way of seeing the world

your next coin should be

I got balls coin Grin

Thanks, nice to get a comment like that.

however my next coin should be:: C&D me coin.
(it seems like I I have to do that myself to get it happened)

Anyway' we could all have made  money on the back of all these companies while making them prepare to deal with the disaster of central banking an make much more money for themselves while doing that..
But people are just tooooo.... they dont get it and .I just dont really have the patience to explain everything.
I"ll just go do some painting art for awhile.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:45:45 PM

trademark and copyright fail - sorry

Good luck

No trademark or copyright issues regarding concurrency as of yet. calling my coin google coin is just like naming a child Google at this point. Noone have established anything else as of yet. anyone can do it. anyone can use anyone's else coin's name too. cryptocurrency dose not exist yet as something that its name is making a difference. (unlike your jeans) . and obviously there are no counterfeiting laws regarding cryptocurrency  as of yet. but what do I know?!!  Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:11:03 PM

just in case you missed it or did not get it yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.msg13931797#msg13931797
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:55:13 PM

Coin's Reserve Policy: 1/2 of total coins will be held by the issuer (Google) to allow full control on monetary policy with existing funds.

How can half the total coins be held by Google when you are the issuer?

annad

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:54:51 PM

It probably means a 50% pre-mine which the dev/op will gladly hang on to until google steps in.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:07:16 PM

It probably means a 50% pre-mine which the dev/op will gladly hang on to until google steps in.

If it's anything like her other coins it will be a counterwallet asset.  So there is no real coin, no mining, no value.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:08:28 PM

Dev are you interested in the creation of an unique designed paper wallet for your coin plus translation to spanish of the ann?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:19:35 PM

Dev are you interested in the creation of an unique designed paper wallet for your coin plus translation to spanish of the ann?

How can you do a paper wallet for a counterparty asset?

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:08:58 PM

assure us that you from google.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:11:02 PM

This thread and the OP are so FAIL that calling them FAIL is an insult to every failure ever.

Please stop with these idiotic "coins".

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:20:15 PM

This is a very good example of a coin that fails after a few seconds of launching it on this forum ,with the million dollar Google have and their top notch programmer they can easily track and put you in jail for the so many copyright infringement,if this push through the next coin is going to be Facebook coin..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: