Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you buy ETH? 2nd place on coinmarketcap.com?
Yes, allready bought
Yes i buy now
No i am affraid
No i don't buy this shitcoin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum ETH - will you buy? 2nd place coinmarketcap  (Read 3677 times)
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:27:20 PM

and quit name dropping like they KNOW you...They dont care about you bro, get back to reality. #beautifulmind
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:31:46 PM

so in this thread you're saying ETH is broken and can't be fixed, and in another you're saying its still early and it can be fixed.

I didn't say it can be fixed. I said they can continue trying to fix it and it appears to me that they are adding more layers of complexity on top going in circles like a dog chasing its tail and not knowing it. I suppose there is some 0.0001% chance they solve the implausible, but I have a deep understanding of the issue and I can see the odds are stacked against them. I say their odds of fixing it are akin to winning the Lotto. But I am not claiming 100% omniscience so we will see... I have to at least admit that I can't be 100% sure... but I am talking about my level of understanding and thus my appraisal of the probability of them solving the fundamental issues.

and quit name dropping like they KNOW you...

Charles knows me very well (and he left Ethereum long ago and one might assume he pocketed some of your ICO money). The others don't. (And thankfully for that otherwise they would be reading my posts and copying my block chain technology since I have some solutions, although I still don't have a solution for Ethereum's specific problem)

In particular they can't get scaling with sharding and still retain Consistency. It violates the CAP theorem. And they can't solve the economic Tragedy of the Commons on verification without centralization.

One can argue they will just centralize it (and perhaps even obfuscate that it is centralized in some techno-babble that no one can understand), and then continue innovating on a centralized platform. Well that defeats the point and won't enable huge adoption markets.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:45:18 PM

Reported for spamming.We dont care that you lost and sold SHORT.  Get over it!

Sorry bagholder. I never shorted that piece-of-shitcoin. Find a new excuse for your selling your shit to other greater fools in a zero-sum game with no long-term potential actual innovation and adoption network effects.

How butthurt are you? 

actually you're the one that comes across butthurt, look at your post history, why do you percieve that attacking litecoin will somehow help ETH  Huh in fact doing it all over the forum turns people off ethereum, starting to make it like another monero etc, no one wants to be in a coin full of toxic members attacking other coins.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:22:24 AM

Only a fool spends his money on obvious pyramid schemes and scam coins, of which Ethereum is a classical example.

Buy Ethereum, get burned. (And deserve it).
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:26:24 AM

Buy the dips. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:36:21 AM

Irrelevant pump and dump coin is irrelevant. Don't buy the dips. Buy once and use pump to dump on braindead noobs who buy shitcoins.
Don't buy again after that; greed hurts, and sometimes kills. Stay away from shitcoins and obvious pyramid schemes like Ethereum. Coin doesn't even have a normally functioning userwallet, LOL.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:41:05 AM

Buy the dips. 

Incomplete.  Buy the dips for BTC profits.  Make the people who have their money trapped and bagholding in illiquid shitcoins jealous.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:11:08 AM

Irrelevant pump and dump coin is irrelevant. Don't buy the dips. Buy once and use pump to dump on braindead noobs who buy shitcoins.
Don't buy again after that; greed hurts, and sometimes kills. Stay away from shitcoins and obvious pyramid schemes like Ethereum. Coin doesn't even have a normally functioning userwallet, LOL.

What a complete fucking loser. As soon as ETH passed LTC, you started your attacks. You start a thread and lock it, so there is no debate. You start a new thread with some BULLSHIT promo about LTC, and only one person shows up, and tells you its crap! LOL!

ETH wallet is still in Beta. They even say that on their site. Exploring the Frontier presents vast opportunities, but also many dangers, and is not for everyone.

Please keep posting. It's funny to watch an idiot embarrass himself over and over.

PLEASE COME TO MY THREAD AND TALK ABOUT LTC! Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser! Is that your marketing strategy? Attack a project that is constantly developing, so you can slide your LTC crap in? What a pathetic fucking loser you are. You are the bagholder hodling a shitcoin! You are the one who got duped into a pyramid scam. Complete fucking loser. I'm done with you! Just another idiot in this Bucket shop.

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:55:53 AM

It seems like some big players may be doing something with ETH.  maybe IBM and I know Microsoft is doing something.  It is frustrating that there are not easy wallet options with ETH but I am sure they are working on that. Can you explain more about how it is a pyramid scheme as I don't know what that means with altcoins. 

I love Bitcoin
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:59:45 AM

It seems like some big players may be doing something with ETH.  maybe IBM and I know Microsoft is doing something.  It is frustrating that there are not easy wallet options with ETH but I am sure they are working on that. Can you explain more about how it is a pyramid scheme as I don't know what that means with altcoins. 

Could be this rumor.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1341077.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
loki0505

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:32:49 AM

screen capp'd ur message for future heartache when you see us with this *shitcoin* make $$ and become a standard/player in the blockchain game.  Keep buying your MAID and DASH crapto coins bitter old man...train left you and we don't want you on!! LOL.  Pyramid Schemes?? I guess your smarter than Vitalik, Gupta, and all the other "geniuses" that support this movement.  So tell me again old wise person that has banners to make $$$.....what is it that you do that makes your life better than others so you can hate on people that are #winning.
loki0505

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:34:01 AM

oh and your opinion on a wallet?? HAHA dude, ur so dumb you don't know how to use MIST wallet?!  But you criticize all the devs?? I'll pray for you bro....u need a hug.  Stop being so mad you ol whipper snapper!
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

Sorry bagholder. I never shorted that piece-of-shitcoin. Find a new excuse for your selling your shit to other greater fools in a zero-sum game with no long-term potential actual innovation and adoption network effects.

How butthurt are you?  

actually you're the one that comes across butthurt, look at your post history, why do you percieve that attacking litecoin will somehow help ETH  Huh in fact doing it all over the forum turns people off ethereum, starting to make it like another monero etc, no one wants to be in a coin full of toxic members attacking other coins.

I've always hated litecoin.  And if you go on the litecoin subreddit you will see immense FUD against ethereum.

Litecoin has done nothing but hurt crypto since the day it was dreamt up.  I remember that sinking feeling reading about it. It showed everyone you could create a cryptocurrency in one afternoon without any thought or innovation and idiots would buy it and the early birds would get rich. I can only imagine btc would be at $10,000 today if that bag of shit hadn't been invented.

The only coins I've ever even wanted to own were Bitcoin (the first) and ethereum (by far the only coin thats really trying to push the boundaries of crypto)

The rest are quite blatantly scams with no academic or social merit whatsoever.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:08:57 AM

How butthurt are you?  

actually you're the one that comes across butthurt, look at your post history, why do you percieve that attacking litecoin will somehow help ETH  Huh in fact doing it all over the forum turns people off ethereum, starting to make it like another monero etc, no one wants to be in a coin full of toxic members attacking other coins.

I've always hated litecoin.  And if you go on the litecoin subreddit you will see immense FUD against ethereum.

Litecoin has done nothing but hurt crypto since the day it was dreamt up.  I remember that sinking feeling reading about it. It showed everyone you could create a cryptocurrency in one afternoon without any thought or innovation and idiots would buy it and the early birds would get rich. I can only imagine btc would be at $10,000 today if that bag of shit hadn't been invented.

The only coins I've ever even wanted to own were Bitcoin (the first) and ethereum (by far the only coin thats really trying to push the boundaries of crypto)

The rest are quite blatantly scams with no academic or social merit whatsoever.

litecoin was dreamt up via analysing the mistakes cryptos made before it (ie main not being created so the dev could profit, which happen in everything before it) and avoiding them, and with that it did a great job and its why its been the most successful alt todate.

and for that you should be happy helps lead the way for other alts to btc to be successful.

your obsession seems to be more about price (ie in USD) then value.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:17:31 AM

your obsession seems to be more about price (ie in USD) then value.

Or maybe his obsession is about how many beers & loafs of bread he can buy (instead of something more substantial ... like value).
Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:28:30 AM

Yeah incredible. 10 days ago I always waited for a drawdown of below 1 Dollar.
Since yesterday I always waited for a drawdown of below 2 Dollar.
But there is none. It's just straight going up up up. Incredible.  Shocked

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 09:01:11 AM

but Yes, after a year of launching the beta test of Ether, and still go ideas and thoughts that can be screwed and probably what it will be, and what ideas under this theme can be endlessly and that the platform will go on indefinitely, which is probably not far off the seriousness of serious people that the game does not become a deviation or bigotry because the potential is very strong and the need for serious regulation is overdue but to understand the rules of the game, though , and the price is thus increasing, which is a good investment for beginning people and that probably I'll buy more coins, though
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:11:33 PM

There will a correction sooner or later. Ethereum has been rising a lot since the start of this year. I am afraid to buy any altcoin that has risen tremendously based on previous bad experiences.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:43:11 PM

Ether is a shitcoin. Most obvious pump and dump scheme I've ever seen. Anyone buying it deserves to get burned.

How gullible can you be? How stupid, actually? Coin triples in value without anyone using it. It's accepted literally nowhere except for some shit exchages. It is barely covered in the news. Dogecoin had more media attention than Ether. Nobody is looking into it. 90% of the volume is on shit exchanges nobody has ever heard of like ''Poloniex''. Reminds me of Polio (disease). Looks like all exchanges with shitty names are going to die sooner rather then later. Just like Craptsy.

Ether --> will be dumped soon.

Litecoin is the only solid and valid alternative cryptocurrency. It has existed for over 4 years and is traded on major exchanges, most importantly in China. Ether will never be traded there.

Dont say: ''bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, why didn't you warn our sorry faggy asses? *sob sob* Sad Sad'' when it DUMPS HARD and you're left holding bags of worthless Ether coin.

Sure, Litecoin might not be that active either. But it has proven itself as a valuable and useful trading instrument. If you want to invest in crypto besides bitcoin, choose Litecoin. Can't go wrong.

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:57:07 PM

Ether is a shitcoin. Most obvious pump and dump scheme I've ever seen. Anyone buying it deserves to get burned.

How gullible can you be? How stupid, actually? Coin triples in value without anyone using it. It's accepted literally nowhere except for some shit exchages. It is barely covered in the news. Dogecoin had more media attention than Ether. Nobody is looking into it. 90% of the volume is on shit exchanges nobody has ever heard of like ''Poloniex''. Reminds me of Polio (disease). Looks like all exchanges with shitty names are going to die sooner rather then later. Just like Craptsy.

Ether --> will be dumped soon.

Litecoin is the only solid and valid alternative cryptocurrency. It has existed for over 4 years and is traded on major exchanges, most importantly in China. Ether will never be traded there.

Dont say: ''bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc, why didn't you warn our sorry faggy asses? *sob sob* Sad Sad'' when it DUMPS HARD and you're left holding bags of worthless Ether coin.

Sure, Litecoin might not be that active either. But it has proven itself as a valuable and useful trading instrument. If you want to invest in crypto besides bitcoin, choose Litecoin. Can't go wrong.

Guy, you might want to do a little more than looking on graphs and also research a little about the technology.

First came BTC.
Then LTC had its time, because it was slightly better technology.
Then for example NXT had it's time, because it was superior technology.

But as you see, there are newer better things coming out. And you can't compare ETH with all those other coins, because it has a completely different base. 99% of the coins use the same technology as Bitcoin and just put additional features on top of it.
But ETH does NOT EVEN NEED those bunch of additional features. It provides the possibility for everyone to write its own features on it ( or better IN it). That does not work with other coins. The features have to be implemented in the protocol itself there.

Noone knows, if LTC will stay on top positions. Maybe it will. But maybe people will simply forget about it. Same with BTC. Just BTC has the real advantage, that it was the very very first and there is already SO much adaption, that its hard for it, to die. It will probably grow, because people don't care about the lack of speed and anything. It will be solved somewhere else. I think that BTCs Blockchain itself will be less used. Instead the BTC will be transfered to something like ETHEREUM (or similar) in the future.

Maybe ETH will be dumped, maybe you will loose a lot short term, if you buy now. But maybe not.
And for a long term, you will see probably a marketcap that passes BTCs, if there is no similar technology coming out soon.
And then you will bite your ass, if you don't have any.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: