Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Bot For Sale Only $10 !!! Limited Time Only  (Read 347 times)
yellowcat1771 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 06:32:16 PM

Tired of having no social presence on twitter?
Tired of  trying generate traffic to your website?

Today i offer you a very cheap twitter bot called Twitter Blaster.
What is Twitter blaster?
Twitter Blaster is a small but very powerful program.
It allows you to post hundreds of tweets while using the "@" tagging your target audience.
Every time someone is tagged in a tweet it will show up in there news feed.
This results in you being able to generate a massive social presence in little time.

So whats an example?
Pretend you are in the food niche trying to gain some presence on your twitter

simply find another twitter user in the same niche as you "in this case we will use @food"

You can then scrape the twitter followers.
Once you have scraped the followers lets say we get 1000 @users
We can then Blast out hundreds of tweets with those usernames included and generate loads of traffic.

Most bots charge hundreds of dollars and have monthly fees! Yikes!

Here is an image of the Gui http://imgur.com/z1zCaNT

Please Contact me on skype @ yellowcat1771

I can provide a live demonstration through skype share screen.
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:18:22 PM

This seems a little sketchy, I would recommend to take caution downloading something like this. Especially from a newbie on the forum.
yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 07:21:58 PM

This seems a little sketchy, I would recommend to take caution downloading something like this. Especially from a newbie on the forum.

I can upload the bot to any virus checker website you like if you feel it's unsafe Smiley
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:34:45 PM

The bot could be powerful especially because it can helps with niche though it is not yet confirmed.
I will like to take a vouch copy, if you are willing to give.

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:46:24 PM

The best way is to send the source code to a professional and old coder which should be trusted here but i don't know any, but i know in other forums, the virus scan can show clean but the login details can be stolen in many ways being undetectable from antiviruses.

noel57

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:51:53 PM

The best way is to send the source code to a professional and old coder which should be trusted here but i don't know any, but i know in other forums, the virus scan can show clean but the login details can be stolen in many ways being undetectable from antiviruses.
Your problem with the bot is the safety and you are claiming that antivirus might not detect it. What can we do in this situation?

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:03:04 PM

Your problem with the bot is the safety and you are claiming that antivirus might not detect it. What can we do in this situation?
As i said the best way is that a professional coder/programmer to review the source code of this application, this is how it works in other forum for custom application(mostly bots), but here who ever wants to buy take at your own risk.

yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:14:21 PM

The bot could be powerful especially because it can helps with niche though it is not yet confirmed.
Sorry i am not giving any vouch copies since it's such a low price.

noel57

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:41:42 AM

As you can read from your thread the issue have changed from getting a vouch to the safety of your bot, i am not interested in the vouch copy also until the security issue is cleared.

yellowcat1771 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

As you can read from your thread the issue have changed from getting a vouch to the safety of your bot, i am not interested in the vouch copy also until the security issue is cleared.

Well i am sorry for your paranoia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: