Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:52:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of most rentable faucet I've met - Regular update  (Read 1762 times)
Eltha (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

Hi there.

Lately I made a list of all the most rentable faucet I found for a french forum. I wanted to share this list since I will update it as often as I can. The post is in french, but honestly you will find all the faucet easly with a short explanation. The first part are the most regular with a nice average. You can find the rest of the faucet lower on the list, I try to put only the most rentable, you can find a lot with 600 to 900 min but with nice rentability.

I let you the list here, if you want to let a comment feel free please Smiley : http://paytoclickfr.org/index.php/Thread/994-Selection-des-faucet-les-plus-rentables-avec-Faucetbox/

Sorry for my bad english,

have a nice day, see you.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:57:40 PM

http://satoshihoard.com/  isn`t paying !
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 10:58:51 PM

Good list neighbour (I am from Spain). There were a few ones I did not know previously. Thanks also for taking the time to update it, it is not easy to maintain a list of faucets as there are lots of them that come and go.

Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:12:08 AM

I just update my list to make it most clear as possible.
Thanks for your comment tho.

I'll obvously check all faucet you put on this topic and if I think they have a place on the list I'll put them on it! So feel free to present all your faucet if you want so.

@felicita : satoshihoard is, in my opinion, one of the beset faucet atm, the problem he got that as we say (in France) he is victim of his succes, and every 2 or 3 day it goes low on found, so when it occur we have to wait a while that admin refund the faucet. But I can promise you it is paying, I got a lot of transfer from satoshihoard to my faucetbox account.

@maokoto : I will do my best to update it most possible with best faucet I found. We âre btw more neighbour that you though, I actualy live in spain Wink, un saludo amigo!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 05:39:35 AM

The list is good enough but still room for improvement. I would advise to organize the thread there much more like for instance put everything in a table and sort them out in a category so it will look professional and much easier to the eyes. Sort them in the following categories: Faucet Number / Faucet Name / Reward / Anti Adblock / Payment Method / Time Interval / Special Notes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:41:20 AM

Good list you have made.
I always like looking through a list.
There is mostly something new i didn't know before.
Thanks for sharing.

matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:25:26 AM

The faucet looks wonderful. I have bookmarked it and will check later.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

Generally, is every time better write all page in english, already if don't have more to read.
Later, how have suggest already the uyser SFR10 , is better add the category for faucet (60 minutes, 120 ecc) and if you can, add already a timer countdown for remember when i can get a new rewards
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 02:05:59 PM

Hi everyone, once again thanks a lot for your comment, I really appreciate it!

@SFR10 : Yeah totaly true, there is still a lot of improvement that I could make, first of all, I wanted a good, updated and easy to use list, and to do so it's already a lot of work. But yeah I really want to get this thing better and I'm really happy you all helping me to do so. To start I will try a shot with the table from the forum and we will see if it look good, I won't be able to make it super beautifull if I stick with just the forum possibility so maybe I'll should start thinking about a blog or so, idk.

@rally and matete: happy you enjoy it Smiley

@lottoitaliano : Yeah, you probably right, first of all I wanted to make it for this french forum, but it kind of stupid don't share it to "the world" :p, so I decid to put some english in faucet explanation so everyone could understand it, yeah you might not understand all the text at the start, but it's not like if you can't use the list I guess. I'll see how I can better this, but I want this list to g et it place on this french forum obvsly. About the rest, it's already classify by time and I wrote every timer for every faucet. I didn't understand what you mean about the timer, or how I could to that? Smiley

thanks again for your comments and help !
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 05:18:00 PM

Please add this faucet in your list http://faucetrank.com/faucet

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 09:43:29 PM

Hi faucetrank, I try your faucet and even if it's nice and accessible I'm not gonna to put it on the list, I'm doing some selecion and remove the less rentable faucet, sorry but this one is too low, too many chance to get 100 satoshi.
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:13:04 AM

I will take a look when I have some time, but already not realy fan of the 80 satoshi claim ^^.

I update my list, take a look on the topic, the best faucets are on a table, tell me if you think it's fine this way, sadly it's the table from the forum and I'm not able to do much more.
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 01:54:53 PM

Reorganized the best long timer faucet, there are few realy nice, take a look Wink

http://paytoclickfr.org/index.php/Thread/994-Selection-des-faucet-les-plus-rentables-avec-Faucetbox/
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 06:14:09 PM

Hi faucetrank, I try your faucet and even if it's nice and accessible I'm not gonna to put it on the list, I'm doing some selecion and remove the less rentable faucet, sorry but this one is too low, too many chance to get 100 satoshi.

400 SATs every hour  is it low amount Huh

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

Hi, still updating and doing some work on the list every time I can!

@FaucetRank : 400 SAT every hour is not a low amount if you claim once every hours and I would have put it with the hourly, but to get those 400 SAT you have to claim 4 time and with that timer you can find many more rentable faucet. I'm already working with many fast faucet at same time that don't let many time so I'm just keeping the most rentable with such a low timer. I guess you get what I mean, sorry for my english.

@applebtcfaucet : I might put your faucet on the list, simple and accessible, but the 60 sec waiting timer is very annoying, every faucet with such high timer are 2000 SAT at least. You could maybe lower it to 30 sec maybe, idk.
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:11:05 PM

I'm doing this compilation work in order that people can find the best and most rentable faucet to save time, I'm not looking the referrals commission that each page give. There is even few faucet without ref commission or 1% (no joke ^^). As I said to Faucetrank, I put only the very best "fast faucet" on my list, because you can't just let open 25 faucet with 5 to 20 min timer.

I just update my list once again, adding 5 really rentable faucet using the faucet fixer protection, you just have to msg them and they let you in, chek it out on the list Wink.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:17:38 PM

400 SATs every hour  is it low amount Huh

I think 450 satoshi is not low, it's average reward. Smiley

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:09:02 PM

Look, like I said before, I don't think 400 SAT / hour is low, the thing is that 400 SAT / hour for 4 claim is not "great" or "good", I have all of my faucet firstly listed that can give you more in 4 claim up to 20 min or so, I'm not going to busy myself with another 15 min faucet that give half of what I can get with other fast faucet. Neither going to put it on the list with other long faucet that give lot more in a 1 shot but nothing during hours.

I think you understand what I mean, it is just impossible to let open 25 page of fast faucet. The rest of good faucet with long timer justn eed to be opened once or twice a day.

Anyway thanks for sharing your point of view, but don't missunderstand me please Smiley.

If you have some commentary to make about the list I will be pretty happy to read them tho.

See you Smiley
Eltha (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

Another update, I add some REALLY fast faucet, but seams to be accessible just for some country, I don't know really what or why but here they are, 6 faucet at 500 satoshi every 5 min, take a look on the list Wink
Cotechino

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:15:38 PM

thanks for those 6 awesome faucet, for me they are working pretty well. Nice list overall, nice work thank you very much !
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: